Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
04narcissis20

6.) The Role Play

willrpwithanyone

and i can get the screening done my best friend is a doctor and i can go ahead and bathe now

04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

large.cooltext333303559414410.gif.172548085e73ae6ffaa7daefe0ac4c25.gif* Quinn looks at Lollipop a few minutes, before signaling him to follow her. Anne goes to one of the unoccupied rooms, opens its door, and stands aside* Here you are. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Edited by 04narcissis20

04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

large.cooltext333304096124238.gif.73fd9461f0331f10341adeea54e96653.gif*Lolita Leads Alex to a room in nearly the opposite side of The Haven that Quinn had put Lollipop in, and after opening the door, strolls inside the room* Will that be all?

Edited by 04narcissis20

willrpwithanyone

yup only if u want it to be*i kiss ur hand

04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

large.cooltext333304096124238.gif.73fd9461f0331f10341adeea54e96653.gifWhat exactly is it you are after? I don't need to be doing anything that could compromise my ownership of The Haven... *Lolita gently takes her hand back.*

Edited by 04narcissis20

willrpwithanyone

im just lookin for a fun time and someone to love*i smile*and i wont affect Haven i promise

04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

large.cooltext333304096124238.gif.73fd9461f0331f10341adeea54e96653.gifDefine what you mean by some fun time, and someone to love? * Lolita discreetly takes a step out of the room.*

Edited by 04narcissis20

willrpwithanyone

u know i wanna love someone and have some fun is like party game other crap like that plz dont be weirded out or anything u know what nvm those r just fantasies vampires cant get those*i smile at u*but i can still have a little fun

04narcissis20

What do you have in mind then?

willrpwithanyone

wdym

04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

large.cooltext333304096124238.gif.73fd9461f0331f10341adeea54e96653.gifWhat is it that you are wanting to do?

Edited by 04narcissis20

willrpwithanyone

im wanting to have a humanish life even tho i cant be human*i smile abit

04narcissis20

And by that, you mean what, exactly? 

willrpwithanyone

i want to love someone and they love me back and spend all eternity with them but like i said its never gonna happen but at east i got friends*i smile at u

04narcissis20

Your looking for a committed relationship? Is that correct? *Lolita looks at Alex strangely, before running out of the room; and into hers, locking the door behind her. Anne couldn't explain why she ran, it just felt like the best option at the time. She whispers quietly,* I'm sorry..., * She collapses into her bedroom floor, her back against the door*

willrpwithanyone

before i can say yes u run out the room and i just stay in my room and i find something in there and i think it belongs to u so i lay it on the desk and i wait for u to come back*

Lollipop

Lollipop steps into the room and marvels at how amazing it looked. He snaps back to attention when Quinn asks if he needed anything else. "Oh! Yea! So, I've been wondering, what exactly is this place? What's its purpose. Free room and service. I just kinda wandered in. I'm no special guest. So what's the catch?"

willrpwithanyone

i continue to wait*

04narcissis20

*Quinn smiles, in a kind way* This is The Haven, my sister,Lolita and I created it after gaining our freedom from being slaves. It's a safe place for all to come and just exist.  There is no catch what so ever. We want to help people, and get them to where they are safe. Do you have any other questions?

04narcissis20

*Still leaning against her door, Lolita takes several deep breathes to calm herself.* What was that? *She asks herself, before making herself get up, and return to Alex's bedroom* Alex, I apologize. I don't know what that was. It felt like an anxiety attack... * She looks down at her feet*

Lollipop

"Ah a haven...this is similar to the place I call home. My old Master ran such an establishment. Freedom to exist how you wanted was very important to her. I thought this place gave off a similar feeling." He smiles and looks Quinn in the eyes. "I didn't think another place such as that existed anywhere outside of the Lotus Forest! I want to help! However I can. I too one day want to create such a place and follow in the foot steps of the person that gave me purpose!" He eagerly takes Quinn's hand. "Please! I'll do all I can! You two may use me as you wish to make sure this place thrives!"

willrpwithanyone

its alright i think i found something of urs*i hand it to u

04narcissis20

*Quinn looks at Lollipop, and smiles kindly. That's really cool. This particular establishment used to be owned by a friend of Lolita's and mine; Yukina Anne Youkai, and two  of her three siblings. She decided she wanted to travel the world for a few centuries or so, so she have it to us. She'll pop her head on from time to time, as will get sister Elda Marie Youkai, and her brother Nathaniel Bradley Youkai. *Quinn stops talking, blushing* I'm sorry, I was rambling, wasn't i? Now, what can you do specifically do to contribute to The Haven?

04narcissis20

*Lolita puts out her hand without thinking  about it,* Lolita what is it? Where did you find it?

willrpwithanyone
Posted (edited)

i found it under the desk*i hand her a ball with hieroglyphics on it

Edited by willrpwithanyone