Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
04narcissis20

6.) The Role Play

04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

large.cooltext333304096124238.gif.73fd9461f0331f10341adeea54e96653.gif*Lolita looks at the ball for a few minutes, confused and intrigued* Which desk did you find it under? I don't recognize it, and I don't think anyone has been in this room since it was cleaned last. * Lolita continues to state at the ball in fascination*

Edited by 04narcissis20

willrpwithanyone

i point to the desk in the corner*that one

04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

large.cooltext333304096124238.gif.73fd9461f0331f10341adeea54e96653.gifThat's odd, I've never seen this item before. I'll have to ask Quinn if she recognizes it. * Lolita starts to examine the ball closely, trying to figure out anything about it that might tell her where it came from, and how it got there.*

Edited by 04narcissis20

willrpwithanyone

yall got something like vodka or mudslide around here*i smile

04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

I can make any of the following drinks, please let me know which one(s) you want, okay?

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pnglarge.cooltext333304096124238.gif.73fd9461f0331f10341adeea54e96653.gif

Edited by 04narcissis20

willrpwithanyone

the walking dead plz

04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

large.cooltext333304096124238.gif.73fd9461f0331f10341adeea54e96653.gifOkay, for that, we have to go into the bar. Come on. *She turns and walks out of the room and towards the bar.*

Edited by 04narcissis20

willrpwithanyone

i follow u*thank u very much loli

04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

large.cooltext333304096124238.gif.73fd9461f0331f10341adeea54e96653.gifYour welcome. *Walks to a closed door, and after opening it, enters it, how's behold a bar, and mixed Alex's drink, as well as one for herself; The Love Potion Vodka Cocktail. When they are made, she hands Alex his, and sips on hers. * So, Alex, tell me about yourself.

Edited by 04narcissis20

willrpwithanyone

just a small town boy till i got turned sometime i wish someone would just drive a stake through my heart cause the hunger gets out of control sometimes thats y i isolate my self from humans i dont like hurting them unless the done wrong*i smile*hbu u tell me about urself

04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

large.cooltext333304096124238.gif.73fd9461f0331f10341adeea54e96653.gif*Lolita sighs,* I don't really remember my childhood, only that is wasn't a happy one. ran When I was about 12 or so, I ran away from  the adoptive parents that had me, and ended up a slave, * Lolita shows the crude tattoo on the inside of her left wrist,* I was in and out of the slave market because I kept running away. The last time I was there, I was reunited with my sister,Quinn. It took us time to figure out we were sisters, but we did. *Takes a large drink of her beverage,* Then we came here, to The Haven, which a friend; Yukina owned with some of her litter-mates. After we'd been her several years, Yukina decided to travel the world for a few centuries, have The Haven to Quinn and myself, and we've been helping others since then, in any way we can. 

Edited by 04narcissis20

willrpwithanyone

i take a drink of my beverage and i take both of ur hands*i will protect both u and quinn as long as i live i promise its not happening again and btw that drink tastes good

04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

large.cooltext333304096124238.gif.73fd9461f0331f10341adeea54e96653.gif*Lolita jumps a little, not expecting him to take her hands,*Out of curiosity, why do you think that Quinn or myself need anyone's protection? We've been on our own for several hundred years now, relying on each other only...?...

Edited by 04narcissis20

willrpwithanyone

ik but this is for a just in case cause both of yall could get injured and yall can barely fight and who is gonna be there*i smile taking another drink getting slightly drunk

04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

large.cooltext333304096124238.gif.73fd9461f0331f10341adeea54e96653.gif*Sipping he drink slowly, Lolita thought about what he had said,*So, like a guardian angel, or something?

Edited by 04narcissis20

willrpwithanyone

yeah something like that only thing ik is i have this urge to protect u and quinn and i dont feel this urge very often only with certain people i care about*i smile

04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

large.cooltext333304096124238.gif.73fd9461f0331f10341adeea54e96653.gif*Lolita raises her eyebrow,* We just met, how can you even know me well enough to care about me? *Lolita finishes her drink, and goes behind the bar to make herself another one.

Edited by 04narcissis20

willrpwithanyone

i just feel a connection and not the mushy ¨oh i feel a connection lets get together and get married¨and all that crap im saying spiritual like something is telling me i need to stay here and protect u as soon as i got here i felt like that*i drink more getting fully drunk

TheMonikan

The swords man Yugi had been asked to check out an old building, locals had reported screams coming from the mansion at night and so the authorities had hired the best swords man in the land to investigate. They told him that the place had been abandoned for decades, and it certainly looked like it. He entered through a back door, leading to and old dark corridor. 

willrpwithanyone

i here him and go to the corridor but where he cant see me*

TheMonikan

Yugi walks down this corridor eyeing it with caution, wondering what could be happening in here

04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

large.cooltext333304096124238.gif.73fd9461f0331f10341adeea54e96653.gif*Lolita knows the second someone walks into any door; or sneaks into any window on the premises of The Haven. She senses that this new individual is not there looking for a place to stay, or a warm meal; bed; shower, or warm body. She cannot feel what their reason for being in her home, but it feels devastating; possibly.* 

Edited by 04narcissis20

willrpwithanyone

he heads towards where u r*

Lollipop

Lollipop  grins happily at Quinn. "Well I can dance. And I'm quite familiar with customer service.  I'm also eager.  My old Master said that was one of my best traits. Oh, And I'm flexible!" Lollipop was giddy and full of energy. It took all he had just to refrain from bouncing where he stood. He found this whole place and its possibilities exciting. "You guys just tell me what you need and I'll do it."

04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

large.cooltext333303559414410.gif.172548085e73ae6ffaa7daefe0ac4c25.gifYou have quite a bit of energy, don't you? *Quinn starts to smile, but stops about halfway through,* did you hear anything a few moments ago?

Edited by 04narcissis20