Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
04narcissis20

6.) The Role Play

Recommended Posts

Lollipop

Lollipop takes a moment to calm his excitement. "I don't think I heard anything. I mean Miss Lolita and that other guest are here. Dud you hear one of them?" Lollipop then remembers that Quinn isn't fully human. If she had heard something, it may very well have been something or someone she wasn't familiar with. With this in mind, Lollipop closes his eyes and tries to focus. He tries to sense if any thing had changed in the area noticeably. "Wait...I think..." he tilts his head in mild disappointment as he opens his eyes. "I think there's an aura here I didnt notice before. Its extremely faint. It could also be I missed something when I was view this's place's aura earlier. I'm not sure. It could be a number of things."  He looks at Quinn concerned. "Is something wrong? I'm pretty much just human so my senses aren't as sharp as your's."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

large.cooltext333303559414410.gif.172548085e73ae6ffaa7daefe0ac4c25.gif*Quinn strains all her senses to feel the intruder. She could faintly hear his muddled breathing, his foot steps as he explores The Haven; she could smell his scent, the sweat dripping down his body, the scents of the woods surrounding The Haven, and a city unknown to Quinn.* He is Human, but he has motivations that are different from mine and Lolita's; yours, or Alex's. It's something much darker. I need to investigate who he is, and why he intrudes our home. * Quinn begins to walk towards the exit, and towards the unknown man; lurking in the halls.*

Edited by 04narcissis20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheMonikan
Posted (edited)

He walks through the corridors with caution, wondering what could be here. He turns a corner and comes face to face with quinn. 

Edited by TheMonikan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

large.cooltext333303559414410.gif.172548085e73ae6ffaa7daefe0ac4c25.gif*Quinn stops in her tracks as the stranger is suddenly right in front of her; though no one had been a few seconds prior. Clearing her throat, she begins,* Who are you, and why are you in my sister's and my home? what can I do to get you to leave?

Edited by 04narcissis20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheMonikan

Yugi looks over the woman in the hall, her strange form confusing him a bit
"Who are you?" he asked "This building is supposed to be abandoned, why are you here?"

(BTW i'd quite like him to become Lolita's slave)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

*Quinn looks at the man strangely for a long, drawn out period of time before she tries to answer his questions.* My name is Quinn Zell Rivers; Zellie for short. My older sister; Lolita Narcissis Rivers and myself were given this property by the previous owner; Yukina Anne Youkai, and her sister; Elda Marie Youkai to watch over, and help others any ways that we can. I don't know why people think this place is empty though....large.cooltext333303559414410.gif.172548085e73ae6ffaa7daefe0ac4c25.gif

Edited by 04narcissis20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheMonikan

He seems confused by this "Then what is the source of the screaming at night?" he asked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
willrpwithanyone

im gonna go out for a bit*i smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

large.cooltext333303559414410.gif.172548085e73ae6ffaa7daefe0ac4c25.gif*Quinn frowns, ever so slightly,* Screaming? I've never heard it. Maybe it's part of the Protection Barrier that Yukina; the previous owner,put in place. The sound of screaming would likely sway most people from coming too close. *She shrugs her shoulders* I don't know for sure, but that's my theory.

Edited by 04narcissis20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheMonikan

"Regardless you must understand why I would need to check that, it's highly suspicious." he explained to her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
willrpwithanyone

i run into the woods and i catch a rabbit and bring it back* here a bunny*i give it to u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

large.cooltext333304096124238.gif.73fd9461f0331f10341adeea54e96653.gif*Lolita, who had been standing in the shadows nearby; and mostly unnoticed, accepted the rabbit gracefully, with a confused look upon her face,* Thank you, but.... why did you go catch me a rabbit?

Edited by 04narcissis20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
willrpwithanyone

cuz i figured u liked them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

large.cooltext333304096124238.gif.73fd9461f0331f10341adeea54e96653.gif*Lolita looks at the dead rabbit in her hands, thinks for several minutes, and walks toward the kitchen to cook it. She does all without saying a word. *

Edited by 04narcissis20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
willrpwithanyone

how did the rabbit die? i gave it to u perfectly unharmed*i look at u confused

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheMonikan

"Regardless you must understand why I would need to check that, it's highly suspicious." he explained to quinn, trying to push past her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

large.cooltext333304096124238.gif.73fd9461f0331f10341adeea54e96653.gif*Lolita blushes slightly,*I must have fed off it's energy...* I'm gonna cook it!

Edited by 04narcissis20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

large.cooltext333303559414410.gif.172548085e73ae6ffaa7daefe0ac4c25.gif*Quinn looks at the man,* Is there anything else you need to know; or just need? *She asks*

Edited by 04narcissis20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheMonikan

"People have gone missing around here, any knologe of that?" he asked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
04narcissis20

I might be able to, what kind of people? do you, perhaps, have a list of names for these missing people? *Quinn crosses her arms in front of her chest.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
willrpwithanyone

oh mkay

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheMonikan

He listed of a portion of a list that dated back many years. "Know any of them?" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

large.cooltext333304096124238.gif.73fd9461f0331f10341adeea54e96653.gif*Lolita, now in the kitchen, begins to rummage around to see what rabbit dish she can prepar e. While she does this, she hums to herself.*

Edited by 04narcissis20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

large.cooltext333303559414410.gif.172548085e73ae6ffaa7daefe0ac4c25.gif*Quinn takes the list, and looks at it, a serious look on her face.* I don't see anyone that Lolita, not myself know. If they were here before we got ownership, the best person to ask would be Yukina. Do you need me to contact her? *She looks up at the man's face, right in his eyes.*

 

((Sorry, I gotta go for a bit. My device is almost dead. Later!!))

Edited by 04narcissis20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
willrpwithanyone

i smile and slowly fall aslep to u humming*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.