Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
04narcissis20

6.) The Role Play

TheMonikan

"I suppose I will need to speak with this Yukina... But first I should investigate, may I look around?" 

Lollipop

"Hey Quinn, did you find that person you said about? I was wondering if we could continue talking about my hopeful employment here." Lollipop comes down the hall from his room after putting the few things he had away, and changing into something more comfortable. He stops once he notices the man Quinn was talking to. "Oh, I guess maybe you did find him? Don't mind me. What I want can wait." He was in the midst of pulling his long hair back into a ponytail.

04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

large.cooltext333304096124238.gif.73fd9461f0331f10341adeea54e96653.gif*Lolita stopped what she was doing with the rabbit (she was skinning it...😈...),and looked at the man.* Before I let you wander around MY HOUSE, I'm going to tell you the rules.

*1) If the door is locked, you knock. If no one answers, Quinn; or I will be there to unlock it for you.

*2) Either my sister, Quinn; or myself will accompany you while you are here.

*Lolita stops speaking; and, blinking rapidly several times, she asked him,* Will you be wanting to stay in one of the located here, while; you are doing your investigation of The Haven? Think about that, and I will continue.

*3) If you get a room here, you will be allowed to not have either Quinn, or myself present; and be able to lock your door, whether you are inside it; or out.

*4) If you have any questions, things you need; or things are want, you WILL direct them to either QUINN, or MYSELF IMMEDIATELY!

*Lolita stopped talking, and looked down at her hands, which had continued working on the rabbit; and saw it was ready to be out in the oven to cook, which she did immediately. Over her shoulder, she asked him;*

Hey, what's your name; and will you be joining us for dinner? We're having rabbit. 😆

Edited by 04narcissis20

04narcissis20
Posted (edited)

large.cooltext333303559414410.gif.172548085e73ae6ffaa7daefe0ac4c25.gif*Quinn walked up to Lollipop, and touched his shoulder to get him not to leave yet.* I'm not busy right now, what did you need?

Edited by 04narcissis20

willrpwithanyone

i snicker*

Lollipop

He smiles at Quinn as he finishes fixing his hair  "Ah, well as I said before, I wanted to talk about my possible lo employment. I was absolutely serious when I said I wanted help out around here. Even if it's as simple as just tending to guest when you and Miss Lolita are busy."

TheMonikan

Yugi was taken a back for a moment by lolita. "Uh... I'm Yugi. Um, that's all fine and I probably won't have to investigate for more than a day so the room will be unnecessary, I'll take the offer of dinner though." he replied 

04narcissis20

large.cooltext333303559414410.gif.172548085e73ae6ffaa7daefe0ac4c25.gif

*Quinn smiles back at Lollipop, then glanced at everyone else that was still in the room with them, * Do you mind if we go into a different room before we start talking? There's no place to sit here, and I feel that's a private conversation to have. * When she's done speaking, she faintly blushes, and looks down at her feet; waiting for an answer.*

04narcissis20

large.cooltext333304096124238.gif.73fd9461f0331f10341adeea54e96653.gif

*Lolita smiled at York's stuttering when  be responded with his own name, then she asked him,* But I'd you don't get a room, where will you sleep; if you get 'tired'? Dinner probably won't be served til late tonight. I'm have one of my maids look after it, if you wanted to begin your investigation? And don't forget, if you need ANYTHING; ANYTHING AT ALL, please don't hesitate to let ME know IMMEDIATELY, okay? * Lolita twirls her hair, and looks up through her eyelashes at him as she says this.*

TheMonikan

He strugged, "if I need a room i'll ask, um... would you be willing to come with me and answer a few questions, There are some things I don't understand yet." he requested.

Lollipop

Lollipop giggled as he watched Quinn blush cutely. "For a cutie like you, I'll go where ever you want me to." He brushes up against her with a smile, waiting for her to lead the way. "Where would you like to talk?"

04narcissis20

*Quinn, once again, smiled at Yugi,* Yes, of course, I'll go talk with you somewhere. Do you have a location in mind on where you want to begin?

04narcissis20

large.cooltext333304096124238.gif.73fd9461f0331f10341adeea54e96653.gif*Lolita leaned against  where Lollipop had brushed against her, before answering, * I was thinking about one of the bars, then; maybe, one of the theatres? Get some 'adult ' drinks, then watch a movie? Does that sound okay to you? * One could literally see the blush upon her cheeks getting redder, and redder as she spoke,*

TheMonikan

"I wanted to talk with lolita, she seems to be in charge around here" he replied, seeming confused 

04narcissis20

*Quinn looked at Lolita, then back at Yugi,* Excuse me? BOTH Lolita& I are in charge of this establishment. We own, and operate it equally....

TheMonikan

"Oh I see, sorry my bad. Shall we go somewhere private to discuss it then?" he said, embaresed.

Lollipop

Lollipop steps in between Yugi and Quinn. "Actually me and this one have a prior engagement." He takes Quinns hand and briskly takes off out of the room pulling her along with him. 

(Me thinks things got mixed up a bit. Lol)

"Your sister mentioned a bar. Let us go get some drinks while we talk." He says as he slows down a bit to let Quinn take the lead.

TheMonikan

"Oh in that case, would you accompany me somewhere we can have a private chat, lolita?" he requested. 

04narcissis20

*Lolita out out her hand towards him, as if hoping her take; and ho!d it,* Did you have someplace in mind you would like to go?

willrpwithanyone

if u want i can cook the rabbit for u i have nothing else to do*i smile while also looking at yugi while my eyes turn dark red then i turn around and face the wall*

04narcissis20

((HELP! I'M SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW!! WHO'S TALKING TO WHOM, AGSIN?!?!?))

willrpwithanyone

(i was talking to lolita cuz she was the only person other than yugi in the room)

04narcissis20

*Lolita briefly looks at him, before turning around, and making a sharp whistle; then she waits...* 

willrpwithanyone

i gotta go*i run slowly so yugi wont see im a vampire and when im out of his sights i run into the forest*

Lollipop

((Lollipop is with Quinn.))