Open Club  ·  298 members

Furry

Roleplay Requests Megatopic

• Community Administrator

Furry Roleplay Requests Megatopic

This furry club is a fan club however it seems quite a few people think it's a roleplay club which is an understandable mistake. Due to the number of furry roleplay requests and the such like, I decided to make a pinned megatopic for such requests. Post links to your roleplayer preferences and private roleplays - or if you have a furry themed club roleplay feel free to advertise it here. Keep with the EcchiDreams Terms of Service though. 

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I see dead people... 😄 

How about setting up some furry-themed rp with me? I’ve got a few characters for Furry x Furry pairings and even one experimental who can be fit into Furry x Humans scenery! Check them out over here, on my list of existing characters. Just use Ctrl+F and “Fur”... You’ll see quite a few 😉 

• Novaer pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

So, to try not to waste to much time with introduction, I'm here to look for a furry rp (obviously), and I was hoping to meet some people who are looking for some detailed, kinky rps, I basically don't have any real limits either, so if you're looking to talk something dark, or even just want to see ideas I have, by all means pm me and let's see what fun we can have!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone! I go by the name Diamond and I am currently looking for someone to play as very well endowed female furries in sex driven RP! message me for details, please be VERY detailed in your writings! 3-5 sentences per post please and I even have character pics of what i'm looking for!! Anyone welcome and i hope to make some friends!! Oh, and I play a human, I really like the human X furry match ups ❤️ also, super into long term over short term, and use the messenger. not a fan of PM roleplays. 

• 4 weeks later...

Heyo! I figured a lot of my interests would line up with people here. I like monstrous ERP and would be interested in sessions with size differences. I’ve worked with werewolf/minotaur, satyr/minotaur, and dragon/human. Dragons are my specialty, and I can run male or female characters. If this sounds like fun check out my preferences and shoot me a note. 

Furry plot 'Schools Omega' Various (you) x Female Wolf Furry (me)

MC is an Omega wolf, she is super submissive. Other school goers (students and possibly teachers) take advantage of that and use her for their sexual frustrations. Due to her submissive nature she can't say no, no matter where or when. -For this one you would be playing various characters mainly, if not exclusively, furry (I am willing to do one where she is in a human school but she is still a furry and they use her there) who use MC-

Message me if interested. 

*still super interested*

Edited by Doll Face

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

This Rp stars me. A petite wolf anthro about 19. Red and white fur, about 5 foot 8 inches tall, long black hair, B cup breasts, red eyes, wearing a tight 1-shoulder dress that comes to my upper thighs. Here is the backstory! 

Hailey wanted to get out and have a little fun out on the town. She heard about a rave going on at the Matrix club downtown, it was supposed to be the most popular place in the whole city. She needed to de-stress and party, in any way possible. She adroned her favorite dark blue dress that contrasted her red fur beautifully. She gave a quick look in the mirror, admiring how she looked for a moment before walking out of her apartment. As she arrived at the venue, there was a huge line to get inside that stretched around the block. She looked a bummed out, thinking she put on her nicest dress she owned for nothing since it would be hours before she could get inside. However, as she walked by the bouncer, he took a lolk at her and insisted she join the party now, waving her to come in and join the party right away. She excitedly entered inside to see a packed dancefloor with hundreds of people dancing and partying. There was a bar, a lounge area, and upstairs VIP section, a den for certain bosses and special guests. There were so many opportunities to meet new people and party. She thought she might want to go fix her dress in the bathroom first before starting the party, or get a drink at the bar. She noticed there was an intricate back hallway where couples, or multiple people walked back together to find a private room. She had remembered stories that there were also "special" stalls in the ladies room where anonymous people could go to get their turn at the glory holes. They were always looking for people to entertain the guests to those stalls. She had looked around at the many choices, and even after looking to the bar, she noticed a sign saying "needing temporary waitresses, take a drink to a table, keep the tip!" She saw the sign and thought to herself that it might be a good way to get some extra drink money and meet new people. The dancefloor, the bar, the lounge for people to mingle more intimately, the adventure awaits! 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I guess I found myself here after all. So without further introductions I'm look for an RP down South here, it can be a variety of scenarios, genres, etc. whatever you want to do I can work with. Let it be with one or two people, I enjoy world building and playful long-term RPs. 

My main thing is I play a lot of straight characters, whether it's male or female (female is iffy tbh), and my limits are scat, watersports and vomit, that whole shebang. I haven't really "experimented" so whatever kinks I have are pretty "vanilla." 

But if you're interested, hit me up. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello I am jonathan :3 . I’m a switch dominant/submissive furry who is straight. I don’t have a fursona but I’m working on it so please bare with me. I’m looking for a female to erp with and regularly erp with and regular rp too with like storyline and stuff cuz I like regular story too. I joined recently as I am trying to relieve some urges of mine so ah thanks!

• billrusso changed the title to Hey you yes you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up