Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Dark Soul Opera

Just a guy looking for a monster girl

Dark Soul Opera

So I’m new to this site and I’ve been trying to figure out where’s to post request threads and I figured here is probably a good a place as any, I’m looking to do a human x monster girl rp, interested in just about any types, pm me if you’re interested, have an idea for a plot/setting or just wanna talk details!

Drive-In_Mutant

Welcome!  You should checkout the private to bulletin board in the forums, although you might find someone here as well.

IsabellaRose

If you're willing to try a public roleplay, I'd love to play a monster girl opposite you. Let me know!

Dark Soul Opera

I'm down! What'd you have in mind?

IsabellaRose

Well, it's your dream... tell me what you're looking for, and I'll try to come up with something that fits! 😁

Dark Soul Opera

sure! Mind if I shoot you a PM to discuss setup and such?

IsabellaRose

Please do!