Setting Things Up

As a general update, to both new and old members, activity should be picking up again soon.  I do hope the AshleyxMaggie story will keep going, but after my extended absence, I won’t know for sure until it does.  CatinaxLogan should be going again in the near future.  Beyond those feel free to come with your characters ideas and join in.  I do not intend to have similar absence again and hope not to go more than a few days (and usually less) before replying.

• Love 1

Regarding the AshleyxMaggie thread.  My plan is to give at least a few more weeks to see if cutiepieyuki comes back.  After that, if she has not, I will consider Ashley open again.  Though the timing on threads is somewhat flexible, and two threads are not necessarily happening at the same time.  If she comes back later than that and is still interested but Ashley is involved in another story, Ashley could have have two threads going at the same time, though at different times in story.

• Love 1

Ideally write up a profile for her first, after that we can consider how to start her story.  There's a topic for that in the 'topics' tab, with all the profiles so far.  I'm also planning to add one more (male) there soon.

Also, I don't know if it was your plan or not, but after looking at your profile I just wanted to mention I was leaning towards this setting being on the more 'realistic' side.  More likely than not, not any furry characters involved.  I was not sure if those are just your favorite to play or the only characters you play.  If they are the only thing you play, we can probably discuss it a bit more.  But if you planned from the start for it to be an entirely human girl, just go ahead and work on the profile.

• Love 1

@SataiRolePlayingGuy ah, when i was looking through the description and everything i did not notice anything about the place being strictly on the more realistic side...

i was planning to be a canine anthro but im guessing that its not really an option here specifically... I will find somewhere else i guess... sorry for the inconvenience

I'm trying not to get too crazy with what we have.  That said there is some precedent.  We have one or two futas already and one case of a genderbent boy turned girl.  So it perhaps can be made to fit.  The genderbent character is the real precendint here.  The idea with the futas was they have always existed in the setting, but they are very rare.  The genderbent character was the result of recent scientific advances and there may be potential for other kinds of advances there.  If the character is unique, it could perhaps fit in the setting.  Either as a human who was somehow changed into that, or a genetic experiment that was created in a lab as a sort of human/animal hybrid from the start.

I don't want such characters to be common, unique would be better than rare, but if she did exist this would perhaps be a logical place to end up.  Not able to find work elsewhere, and with some men that would have a fetish for such a thing.  And if it was a human turned into that, then like the genderbent character, this might be her only way to pay off the debt she got into by going through the process.

• Love 1

Ah, well if you want to go the "unique experiment" route with my character that works... i can imagine one of the more high profile clients might have sent me as a way to test the profitability of anthropomorphic girls in a semi controlled  environment... as to the fact of if she was human or not before? I will have to think on that abit more before i decide one way or the other.

8 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

Stupid question (let's be honest there's only stupid people) but before I go and post my character up, can he work for the House of Sin as a janitor? This plays into him as a character who, "Is rejected from every job due to some dumb reason." If not, it's chill.

Probably not a janitor.  Since the girls live there, they probably do at least most of the cleaning (their own rooms certainly, and probably some system set up for the shared areas, taking turns, and/or certain girls assigned different parts of the building).  My thought was the management/owner(s) would try to minimize male employment as much as possible.  At least partially to limit the chance of ‘free cock’ to the girls, especially the non-futa variety.

The one exception I had possibly been thinking of was in security.  I know I had thought about it from the start but I couldn’t remember if I had mentioned that in any of my previous posts, but if I did, I couldn’t find it.  Between their location and the sort of work of they do, it is probable they have some people keeping an eye on the place, both to prevent people breaking in as well as to deal with problem customers who break the rules or become dangerous.

That said, I was considering them more likely to be in the background.  I suppose one could be played, but there are probably fairly strong rules about their interactions with the girls and they would still be expected for the most part to only have sex with the girls as customers (with maybe a ‘bonus’/perk to occasionally be able to pick one for a free session.  Not very often though, maybe two or three times a year on dates of their choice, and maybe some holidays.  Even then, they would likely still have to pay for at least some of the fetishes, if they wanted them).

• Love 1

Anyways either way its abit of a stretch for an anthro to exist in this setting the more i think on it, ill just drop the idea and peak in now and then to see how this place is doing and how the erp's are going... this is the first "brothel" style club i have seen so i was looking forward  to it abit... ah well, either way have a good one!

2 hours ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Probably not a janitor.  Since the girls live there, they probably do at least most of the cleaning (their own rooms certainly, and probably some system set up for the shared areas, taking turns, and/or certain girls assigned different parts of the building).  My thought was the management/owner(s) would try to minimize male employment as much as possible.  At least partially to limit the chance of ‘free cock’ to the girls, especially the non-futa variety.

The one exception I had possibly been thinking of was in security.  I know I had thought about it from the start but I couldn’t remember if I had mentioned that in any of my previous posts, but if I did, I couldn’t find it.  Between their location and the sort of work of they do, it is probable they have some people keeping an eye on the place, both to prevent people breaking in as well as to deal with problem customers who break the rules or become dangerous.

That said, I was considering them more likely to be in the background.  I suppose one could be played, but there are probably fairly strong rules about their interactions with the girls and they would still be expected for the most part to only have sex with the girls as customers (with maybe a ‘bonus’/perk to occasionally be able to pick one for a free session.  Not very often though, maybe two or three times a year on dates of their choice, and maybe some holidays.  Even then, they would likely still have to pay for at least some of the fetishes, if they wanted them).

Alright. I'm a bit hell-bent on this, I think a security guard type thing would work of it's alright. I'm fully aware it'll be more of a background status and the strong rules about them, he'd be played mostly as a regular customer or similar to that. 

actually changed my mind, if its still fine with you to have me play a human character i would very much enjoy playing as one of the girls who ended up here one way or another... currently what i have in mind is something along the lines of getting kicked out after my mother got a new lover, and with little to no education, no family willing to take her in, and no place to stay she ended up at the brothel after a few weeks on her own... showing up there as a virgin a day or two after her 18th birthday

4 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

actually changed my mind, if its still fine with you to have me play a human character i would very much enjoy playing as one of the girls who ended up here one way or another... currently what i have in mind is something along the lines of getting kicked out after my mother got a new lover, and with little to no education, no family willing to take her in, and no place to stay she ended up at the brothel after a few weeks on her own... showing up there as a virgin a day or two after her 18th birthday

Yeah, the specifics are obviously different for everyone but that would fit as a fairly natural reason for a girl to end up in such a place.  She doesn't even have to be 18, unless you want her to be.  Either way, that works for the basics and you can fill out the profile to establish more of the details.

• Love 1

Under the ‘Topics’ tab, there is a topic where all the profiles so far have been posted, add it there.  You can look at at the others for examples of how they have been filled out and get a sense of the rest of the characters so far.  There is a separate topic there with a blank profile that you can copy-paste to fill out in the other one.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Took longer to get back to this than I meant to.  With the new character we have a few options now.  We can follow the example of the other two Existing threads and have her meet her (presumably first) customer.  Or perhaps start her off with an orientation of sorts, and introduction to life in such a place.

• Love 1

either way works for me, though as a note for the sake of making her background a touch worse.  I thought the idea of her trying to sell her virginity at a premium fit rather well over all.  so the orientation route is fine as long as it does not end with her losing her V card to a toy or something to get her prepped.

• 4 weeks later...
On 19/05/2020 at 13:40, DreamsnThings said:

either way works for me, though as a note for the sake of making her background a touch worse.  I thought the idea of her trying to sell her virginity at a premium fit rather well over all.  so the orientation route is fine as long as it does not end with her losing her V card to a toy or something to get her prepped.

Okay, I intend to be considerably more frequent in responding once we start their story, which will hopefully be over the weekend here.  Right now I'm thinking a bit of a mix.  Start with the orientation, maybe she has already gone through the application process and was just informed that they hired here and have her arrive for her first day living there.  A little while later we can get her her first customer.

• Love 1

The usual starting point has been to have customers meet up with Aileen, part of whose job is to help them decide which girl they want, what fetishes they want to purchase, the time and how long the appointment is.  After that it depends on which girl he ends up with.  So far every thread has included me as either the girl or the customer.  It obviously doesn’t have to continue to be that way, though it does help with making it easier for me to establish my thoughts on how things would happen in various circumstances in this setting, but I don’t mind if you end up playing with someone else.  Though without others members getting active/making characters it may be a wait for someone else.  Girls being played by other people are mostly either still being prepared to become employees or customers who have not decided to become employees yet.

Of course if you think a particular girl in the profiles is a good match for him, feel free to suggest it.  The Aileen part could wait until a girl has been picked here first.

• Love 1

It will probably be something rather similar to the new Sasha thread.  My thought is threads won’t always be going at the exact same time, so it isn’t usually a big deal if one character is in two stories at the same time (though it probably would be good to avoid more than three or four at the same time).  Aileen, due to her role, is most likely to show up in most or all threads, but usually only temporarily.  It’s also possible in both cases the training/assistance could switch to a different girl after a little while.  Aileen can help a lot with getting them set up in living there, but other girls would be more effective advising them on the actual sex work, as Aileen only does a little bit and only a very particular variety, different from most other employees (her being a futa, who only takes rare female customers looking for that).

• Love 1