Setting Things Up

I do want to give our other members a little more time to come up with characters.  But I thought this would be a good way to set up what people wanted to play.

The idea again is this will be very smut heavy story, but want to look into some other things as well. Especially daily life in the house, what it is like for these girls to live as full time prostitutes and for their home and work place to be the same (long term customers could get a little more focus too, but the story is focusing on what happens in the one building).

There is also the question of family too.  Birth control is provided to all the girls, but some choose not to take  it (either never taking it or taking breaks from using it).  Some of these are the dedicated breeders obviously.  But even the other girls may eventually desire children (also money could factor into it.  Some guys will pay more for a genuine chance to impregnate a girl or to have one who is already pregnant).  How much focus that gets depends on other members' interests of course.  If this get more focus there is the option of looking into the women helping each other with this and of course some of the younger employees may have actually been born into the job, deciding to follow their mother's footsteps.

That was more to just remind/clarify the the idea behind stiff that could be covered here.  This is more for planning what individual characters get up to, but do want to give other members a little more time to come up with characters before deciding very much.

• Love 1

We are making progress here and starting to get more members.  As far as some initial stories, I think it makes since to pair up Logan and Catina at the start.  He is a man who will become a fairly regular customer, though perhaps not always with the same girl.  While I don't have a specific plan in mind for his development, this could get rather twisted over the long term for the two of them and any other girls he ends up with.  A guy who only gets involved with women like this could end up with odd views regarding women and sex.  Though it is likely to be conventional at least at first.  Between him and maybe some one time customers between his visits, a lot of stuff could be covered.  That's the only initial pairing involving my characters that is looking likely for now (especially since he is the only male character for now).

Depending on what the other members might make for characters, and who else might join, we will see what happens.  Maggie and Ashley is a potentially interesting pairing too, while Maggie is a customer, and may be worth doing unless something better comes up for one or both of them.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 01/09/2019 at 17:46, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

As far as some initial stories, I think it makes since to pair up Logan and Catina at the start.  He is a man who will become a fairly regular customer, though perhaps not always with the same girl.  While I don't have a specific plan in mind for his development, this could get rather twisted over the long term for the two of them and any other girls he ends up with.  A guy who only gets involved with women like this could end up with odd views regarding women and sex.  Though it is likely to be conventional at least at first.  Between him and maybe some one time customers between his visits, a lot of stuff could be covered.  That's the only initial pairing involving my characters that is looking likely for now (especially since he is the only male character for now).

I'm game to start with Catina and Logan whenever you're ready

On 01/09/2019 at 17:46, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Maggie and Ashley is a potentially interesting pairing too, while Maggie is a customer, and may be worth doing unless something better comes up for one or both of them.

I think this is good, although Aileen is also an option: Maggie's in a very confusing part of her life, and is very soft and quiet, so would work well with a "top" type woman.

That said, I approve fully of AshleyxMaggie: them being close in age could be a cute dynamic as well.

I am going to work on starting Catina and Logan soon, hopefully will have it finished tonight.

I like the idea of starting with AshleyxMaggie, as a customer though she could end up with both of them eventually.  Did you you want to start with Ashley and Maggie meeting or start with a setup involving Aileen?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, onearmeddruid said:

Man Sonja is going to be lonely during all this

I was wondering who might pair up with her... I think Catina, once she tries being with a woman, would be curious about her. I imagine Catina simply loving futanari, the best of both worlds in one partner, but I have no idea how the two of them would get close. Catina is just a lost soul being tossed about like a boat on the ocean of other peoples desire.

Sonja is childlike though anything she doesn't like happening to her, will cause her to go into a more dark personality, though she is more comfortable with women than men I always picturing Sonja giving more exceptions to women and futa, Sonja has bad expierence with men in the past , she prefers women and really only does what she does to make ends meet, a woman is more likely to sleep with her than a man

More likely than not Logan is going to take Catina down an avalanch of kink over time.  A lot of the more extreme stuff could be covered as we go (though some of it might be with one time customers instead), whether that makes them close or not will be interesting to see.  My start for the two of them is actually starting with quite a bit between Logan and Aileen setting it up.  The first post might end with that and then letting you give Catina a chance to prepare on her own shortly before their appointment.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

More likely than not Logan is going to take Catina down an avalanch of kink over time.  A lot of the more extreme stuff could be covered as we go (though some of it might be with one time customers instead), whether that makes them close or not will be interesting to see.  My start for the two of them is actually starting with quite a bit between Logan and Aileen setting it up.  The first post might end with that and then letting you give Catina a chance to prepare on her own shortly before their appointment.

I'd love to give her a quick intro/setup scene once your first Logan post is up.

After some time, I've found that the most dynamic pairings for Eve would likely be with either Aileen or Digby. Of course, there's also the possibility of a setup with Logan later on in his sexual journeys, but it'd be a bit plainer than the others.

I believe the first would primarily focus on a flirtatious work relationship between the two and the more friendly than romantic encounters they may have doen the line. However, since I don't fully know the character of Aileen and her thoughts on that, it could be entirely different.

As for Digby, that entire thing would probably just be more comical than anything else. Just imagining him trying to find the kinkiest ways for her to spend money, "Oh sexy, you should be buyin' those name brand green beans, not the generic..." and the ensuing chaos of monetary and sexual frustration, but it could be a serious conflict in which they're set at odds during every session he has with her trying to push her limits.

(Also, sorry for poking a bit too much fun at the character, I'm genuinely interested in the exaggerated dynamic they'd have.)

Edited by Generic Name
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Generic Name said:

As for Digby, that entire thing would probably just be more comical than anything else. Just imagining him trying to find the kinkiest ways for her to spend money, "Oh sexy, you should be buyin' those name brand green beans, not the generic..." and the ensuing chaos of monetary and sexual frustration, but it could be a serious conflict in which they're set at odds during every session he has with her trying to push her limits.

(Also, sorry for poking a bit too much fun at the character, I'm genuinely interested in the exaggerated dynamic they'd have.)

Oh, don't apologize. He was created as a bit of a trope so we could have fun with him. 🙂 He's supposed to be a game player, and messing with people is the only way he enjoys himself.

21 hours ago, cutiepieyuki said:

I'm fine with either, though a bit of setup would be nice, so I'd prefer to start with Maggie walking in and having a small scene with Aileen.

It was much shorter than the other intro, but I just set something up you can respond to.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/09/2019 at 00:44, Generic Name said:

After some time, I've found that the most dynamic pairings for Eve would likely be with either Aileen or Digby. Of course, there's also the possibility of a setup with Logan later on in his sexual journeys, but it'd be a bit plainer than the others.

I believe the first would primarily focus on a flirtatious work relationship between the two and the more friendly than romantic encounters they may have doen the line. However, since I don't fully know the character of Aileen and her thoughts on that, it could be entirely different.

I've been thinking about this for a for a little while, it might require some rewriting of Eve's profile if we do it, so it is up to you.  I was considering one more character, an idea I had mentioned elsewhere.  A younger girl who was born from one of the other women working there.  To explore the idea of a girl a little younger than some of the characters already here, who is there because she was born into it.  To also see what a mother/daughter relationship is like in such a place and to what extent the mother is involved in encouraging her daughter to join the line of work and how involved she is in preparing her for it/helping her in the early stages.  If Eve isn't the mother, it could be someone else, especially now that we are getting even more members.

As for Aileen, while she prefers to get paid to do it, she does sometimes get sexually involved with other employees on their mutual off time as well.  She does probably prefer the girls, but on the occasion she wants cock inside her, Eve would probably be her first choice (and she would return the favor, but she would generally only take it from another futa, rather than a man).  Aileen and Ashley probably have done it at least once at least once as well.  I don't have much planned for her at the moment other than Maggie will eventually be involved with her as well and her secretary role to help set each encounter up.  I originally intended her to be a semi-background character, though that could change.

• Love 1

7 hours ago, onearmeddruid said:

((so Aileen would hang out with Sonja since she also prefers women

Potentially, this is how I see my characters interacting with other people's current characters:

Ciara:  No plans currently, could change if we start getting more male characters.

Ashley:  With Maggie currently of course, that is probably who she is going to be primarily involved with out of the current characters.

Logan:  Catina is going to very likely be his favorite girl, but he will likely try others.  Possibly Sonja (though probably only once/rarely, due to her preferences), maybe Eve (though he has a preference for pure girls over futas) and almost certainly Maggie too after she likely becomes an employee, less often than Catina, but probably more often than the others.

Aileen.  She will certainly end up with Maggie at some point, potentially soon.  Probably not Catina (I assume straight means men only, and futas would be too close to women).  Could end up with Eve sometimes to be on the receiving end for a change, and yes she could end up with Sonja as well.

The potential daughter: Will likely be around her mother, whether Eve or someone else, most of the time.  Though I was thinking her partners would be at least mostly male.

• Love 1

• 6 months later...