Setting Things Up

So start with the roleplay section starting with Aileen? I'll make it simple and bland and depending on who wants to roleplay, we can find the right girl. Or... Sweets you're kind of a match, if you want to, you can be the "selection" Aileen finds for me. Only if you want to of course. 

@SataiRolePlayingGuy

@SweetBiteMe

• Love 1

22 minutes ago, Charlie_2001 said:

Made a character that was born here, anyone wanna be the parent??  
She’s 13 so yes there is a timeskip which I can shorten on legnthen if needed 

The age isn't an issue, one of my characters is barely older than that.  I'll wait a little to see if anyone else wants to do anything with it.  If not, I'll make a mother character, as none of my current characters are old enough for that to fit.

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, SweetBiteMe said:

Charlie: I think that could work! But Let me start a bit with the other thread and we can look more into what that might look like! 😃 

Satai: Perfect! I don't think I'll get anything up until at least later tonight! 😃

That first response might have been for someone else, was that meant for DigiDJ instead of Charlie?

• Love 1

As for me and playing customers.  I do believe/hope my two older threads will be become active again.  Besides that I do have some interest in pairing one up with Sasha and/or Alaya.  I'll let DigiDJ have the turn with Alaya first if you two decide to do that, and then play one of her later customers, while most likely playing Sasha's first customer, but haven't decided who yet.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Satai: Sounds great! I posted with Ciara! I hope it works, and feedback you have is great too 🙂

DigDJ: I think that Alaya could be a good match for him! But she is still rather new if that still appeals to him. I know that threads don't inherently need to be happening at the same time ~at least I don' t think?

Edited by SweetBiteMe
  • Like 1

@SweetBiteMe

This doesn't matter to me too much, nor to the character derek. He's going out on a limp to find pleasure and its a overallnew 'expedition' for him. Plus I find your character quite cute and appealing as well.

Take youre time, once you're character is ready we can begin 🙂

Edited by DigiDJ

Out of curiosity could a topic be posted for a small closet or room where Amanda would basically live and work. It could be a room where even the staff could come and interact with her. Due to her growing up there it could be she never knew anything else. And she was simply used to it, and it could be she wasn’t allowed to say no to anyone. Or something, (i have a noncon/forced fetish) or it could be she was punished if she said no, her money;she makes could go to all the girls or something,

1 hour ago, DigiDJ said:

@SweetBiteMe

This doesn't matter to me too much, nor to the character derek. He's going out on a limp to find pleasure and its a overallnew 'expedition' for him. Plus I find your character quite cute and appealing as well.

Take youre time, once you're character is ready we can begin 🙂

Thanks! What is he particularly hoping for his first interaction? 

19 minutes ago, SweetBiteMe said:

That's fine 🙂 Either way will just mean a different first view of the house for her, both interesting! 

I might change it up, I'm not sure currently I keep going back and thinking what realistically would a battle scarred mourning guy want from a prostitute. Ill let you know when we get there. Just let me know when you're done with 'training'. I think satai has a way he wants roles to be played.

• Love 1

Okay here are some of my near future pairing thoughts involving my characters.

Alaya will eventually get Zach as a customer (married man, looking for female companionship he doesn't get from his wife.  Not sure yet exactly what the sex will between them will be like).

Sasha is likely to end up with Ashley as her mentor (younger and gender-bent boy turned girl).  The exact nature of how it develops will partially depend on what happens in her existing thread and if cutiepieyuki's Maggie character continues her route to becoming an employee.  There is room for this to develop into some side FxF action possibly too (similarly I'm not against a little bit of FxF happening being Ciara and Alaya.  Ciara isn't as big on the FxF action as a number of the girls, but being the whores they are, many of the girls sleep around with each other when they don't have customers).

As for Sasha's customers, she may hit it big and get a start with the Governor (Everett).  Of course he will very likely have a turn with Alaya as well eventually, though that will be further down the road.

Both could get no-profile one time customers too of various sorts (I only bother with profiles for customers if they are going to show up multiple times).

• Love 1