Setting Things Up

1 hour ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Okay here are some of my near future pairing thoughts involving my characters.

Alaya will eventually get Zach as a customer (married man, looking for female companionship he doesn't get from his wife.  Not sure yet exactly what the sex will between them will be like).

Sasha is likely to end up with Ashley as her mentor (younger and gender-bent boy turned girl).  The exact nature of how it develops will partially depend on what happens in her existing thread and if cutiepieyuki's Maggie character continues her route to becoming an employee.  There is room for this to develop into some side FxF action possibly too (similarly I'm not against a little bit of FxF happening being Ciara and Alaya.  Ciara isn't as big on the FxF action as a number of the girls, but being the whores they are, many of the girls sleep around with each other when they don't have customers).

As for Sasha's customers, she may hit it big and get a start with the Governor (Everett).  Of course he will very likely have a turn with Alaya as well eventually, though that will be further down the road.

Both could get no-profile one time customers too of various sorts (I only bother with profiles for customers if they are going to show up multiple times).

As for Alaya she wont necessarily seek it out with Ciara. But she probably wouldnt say no 🤷‍♀️ It sounds like shell be a busy bee to start! 😘

Edited by SweetBiteMe

14 minutes ago, SweetBiteMe said:

As for Alaya she wont necessarily seek it out with Ciara. But she probably wouldnt say no 🤷‍♀️ It sounds like shell be a busy bee to start! 😘

I was thinking the same thing about Ciara.  That said, now that it is on my mind I would give their current thread about a 60/40 chance of turning sexual and if the current one doesn't they probably will later.

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Charlie_2001 said:

Alright, Would it be okay if she had a room that she lived in? Basically where anyone (customer or employee) could come and do whatever with / to her. She would be punished if she refused sort of thing? And when customers came whatever she made was split between all staff (except her)

I'm still thinking about that, and the answer will likely at least somewhat depend on whether or not I am playing the mother.

• Love 1

38 minutes ago, Hiddensub said:

Hello all, 

I'm new to the guild and the site. Just finished putting up my character in the profile section hope that was okay. 

That was fine.  I like the character and will be sure to give her one or more customers, though don’t know if I will be the first to do so.  Not sure if you have been reading the other threads, but were you thinking of starting her off with an orientation/mentoring first?  If so, up to you if they take the FxF twist the other two are/likely will.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

That was fine.  I like the character and will be sure to give her one or more customers, though don’t know if I will be the first to do so.  Not sure if you have been reading the other threads, but were you thinking of starting her off with an orientation/mentoring first?  If so, up to you if they take the FxF twist the other two are/likely will.

Thanks. I was thinking an orientation would be good and FXF works well for me for the orientation like a last interview so to speak 

Now that I got a few of them going, I could potentially pick the mentor, (and it doesn't really matter if she's already involved with another one, just have them set at different times) but that being the case I thought I would see if you liked the idea of one of my characters over the others for that?

• Love 1

Looks like we lost DreamsnThings, hopefully she was the only one considering leaving.  I want to do what I can to make us more active, not less.  Does shift around my plans though.  Now Aileen has nothing to do (other than her consulting Derek on customers, which I do mean to reply to soon).  And that ends current plans for Ashley outside of hoping her old thread continues.

• Love 1

On 18/06/2020 at 17:21, Hiddensub said:

Thanks. I was thinking an orientation would be good and FXF works well for me for the orientation like a last interview so to speak 

With my plans shaken up, what do you think about Jackie and Ashley?  A girl half her age, who used to be a boy, and now a new but somewhat experienced whore (she's been there a few months, probably the newest to the work of my characters, but has had enough customers to be considered fairly experienced) is someone she might have interesting chemistry with.  Though it could be someone else if you prefer.

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

With my plans shaken up, what do you think about Jackie and Ashley?  A girl half her age, who used to be a boy, and now a new but somewhat experienced whore (she's been there a few months, probably the newest to the work of my characters, but has had enough customers to be considered fairly experienced) is someone she might have interesting chemistry with.  Though it could be someone else if you prefer.

I think they could have an interesting dynamic Ashley could show her the ropes on the business and Jackie could offer that female companionship and explore more sexually. 

2 hours ago, Hiddensub said:

I think they could have an interesting dynamic Ashley could show her the ropes on the business and Jackie could offer that female companionship and explore more sexually. 

Yeah, this is a pair where mentorship could go both ways.  Might have them in a joint-appointment or two one she starts working as well.  Probably some of bond/relationship between them will form, but we'll see what sort as we go.  The awareness she used to be a boy could influence how both of them see each other.  I've got an idea of how to start it out, a little different from the others, and will start working on it soon.

• Love 1

25 minutes ago, Charlie_2001 said:

It looks good, edited my own profile to add her and the fact that she has no hard limits (willing to do anything, even “no” on profile, except Death/Amputation but that was in the rules I believe)

I'm not sure if anyone other than me of the current active members might play a customer for her or to what degree she might be involved with other members' employee characters.  It might make sense to start with a Lisa/Amanda scene and maybe give them a shared customer after that.  Its a bit borderline, but I might put such a thread as the first in the extreme scenes tab, since her scenes have the potential to go the furthest content wise out of the stories so far.

• Love 1

Agreed.

1 minute ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

I'm not sure if anyone other than me of the current active members might play a customer for her or to what degree she might be involved with other members' employee characters.  It might make sense to start with a Lisa/Amanda scene and maybe give them a shared customer after that.  Its a bit borderline, but I might put such a thread as the first in the extreme scenes tab, since her scenes have the potential to go the furthest content wise out of the stories so far.

She could also make some appearances in the lobby/hallways and such,, short. One Paragraph Poking around,,   Sort of things. As this would literally be the only house she knows she could know it like the back of her hand, we could even rp she uses The Maids/Kitchen backstairs just because she always has, (or other such things.) she could basically be one of the characters really brings the whole whorehouse scene together.,, like she’s everywhere almost. 

28 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Not really sure how or why i left the club <.< but i had not intended to so... ya sorry about  the confusion i guess?

Well happy it was an accident.  The only possible complication is Sasha's mentor now.  Might still be Ashley, or might be someone else.  Will decide that a little later, when it comes time to give her one.

• Love 1