Setting Things Up

On 17/06/2020 at 14:03, DigiDJ said:

I might change it up, I'm not sure currently I keep going back and thinking what realistically would a battle scarred mourning guy want from a prostitute. Ill let you know when we get there. Just let me know when you're done with 'training'. I think satai has a way he wants roles to be played.

We might have to consider an alternative here.  I'm hoping SweetBiteMe is just temporarily busy and will be back soon but might have to consider an alternative partner for him just in case.  That said, you don't necessary have to wait for a new girl to finish her training but its fine if you want to, since there is a chance it could have an impact on at least some of them.

• Love 1

Anybody else have interest in his character?  Mine are of course available, but my understanding is he would prefer one played by a woman.  If its a new girl, you guys can decide whether or not to wait after their training or to wait a little longer to see if SweetBiteMe is just temporarily gone.

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

Now we got a new person ready to play, as for Trey, one possibility is starting him with Cheryl.  Her connection to the military might make things interesting.  Of course if another girl seems more interesting, feel free to suggest one.

As for Sasha and her mentor, I had the idea of trying something different.  To give her Lisa, have her learn from another woman who is a mother and perhaps give a different viewpoint on Lisa, separate from the story with her daughter, if that continues.

If it doesn’t continue, that was a sort of story I had previously been interested in playing from the other side and would be interested in playing the daughter of someone else’s character and the mother beginning to teach her to be a whore.  Though that would require someone making a new character for it of course.

• Love 1

I would like to be ready by the middle of next week. I'm currently on vacation, so replies are unrealistic. I would love to start a new thread for my veteran soon, getting him started on his new relationship with the House of Sin. If anyone has any ideas or advice, I am fully open to hear such.

To DJ, I swear I hadn't read any of your posts before I made Trey. Battle-scarred vet seems to be a theme at this brothel, eh?

On 09/07/2020 at 11:24, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Now we got a new person ready to play, as for Trey, one possibility is starting him with Cheryl.  Her connection to the military might make things interesting.  Of course if another girl seems more interesting, feel free to suggest one.

I think I like either Sasha played by @DreamsnThings or Jackie by @Hiddensub. If either are unavailable or unwilling, Cheryl would make a good first for Trey. And if Crystal by @KinkyKathy is willing to be hired by the friend introducing him to HoS, I don't mind splitting my attention within the same thread. Also if you wanted to kick things off with RPing the introduction and questionnaire for Trey, I'd be happy to work with yourself as well.

It's just where some of the less family friendly fetishes tend to hang out. Your girl likes bondage, but since i don't have your preferences sheet to reference, I didn't know how far to take things with her. I'm not sure I can bring all the extremes, but if that's the direction you want to go, I can certainly try

• 2 weeks later...