Seeking Public Rolelay

IsabellaRose

Hello, Izzy here. I'm new to the site and I'm looking for my first roleplay. It seems like a lot of people want private, but I love public roleplay. Check out my profile and my preferences and pitch me your idea!

Okay. Noncon turned con... what type of setting? I've recently had the urge to play superheroes, cyberpunk, ruling class fantasy world nobles, and monster teens. Do any of those strike your fancy?

He sound angry. So he can vibrate things, probably shake buildings apart, direct vibrations from his hands toward his enemies, that kind of thing. Cool.

I bet his name is something like Pulse, Shiver, or Tremor.

My character will be Haven. She's part of a team and doesn't usually go out on her own. She's more of a support character. She can create force fields that fit around her and up to 3 other people and protect them from any and all harm. She's been training to use them offensively, to surround an enemy or push one away, but she hasn't really had much luck making it work. Her costume is a pure white bodysuit with a diamond shaped cutout that shows off her cleavage.

I'm new here, so I'll figure out how to start a public roleplay and get a first post up,unless you think we need to flesh anything else out. Or if you wanted to start, you could do that.

I made up her team kind of on the fly. I mentioned three that were unconscious (Titan already beat them) and two more that she didn't see, but I assume Titan already beat them as well. Hopefully it's not too much for you. Let me know what you think.