Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
IsabellaRose

noncon Titan vs. Haven (Titan01 x IsabellaRose)

Recommended Posts

IsabellaRose

Haven glided down on a cushion of force field and leaped onto the rooftop, sprinting across the uneven surface to the fallen body of her comrade. Ironside was immobile, his armor rent nearly in half. What had happened? She reached her fingertips inside the rent metal to touch Ironside's neck, searching for a pulse. It was there, faint, but present. He was alive. She turned and looked across the rooftop at the other two members of her team that she could see, both incapacitated.

Monsoon lay unconscious as well, his chest rising and falling, the remnants of the storm he had called dissipating out across the bay. Wildfire was beside him, her flames extinguished, eyes that normally burned with an inner fire stared blank white at the sky. Haven knelt beside her, unsure of what signs to check for life on an Ikroden. She had never studied the alien physiology of her teammate. She touched her neck, but felt no pulse. She checked for breathing, but then remembered that the Ikroden didn't require oxygen, at least not to breathe. 

She turned at the sound of boots crunching on the rooftop behind her and saw her nemesis. Titan. She raised her shields instinctively, covering herself and the bodies of her nearest two allies, Wildfire and Monsoon. She hoped that Granite and Apex were still in fighting condition. The entire team had never fallen to a single foe before. Titan must be formidable.

"Stop right there," she said, sounding more confident than she felt. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Titan01

Titan stepped towards her with a hand raised at her.

He snapped his fingers and I high pitched blast shot towards Haven the sound seemed to shake her very core

"Why would I do that?"

He replied his voice a deep commanding baritone

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IsabellaRose

Haven was the only one who could "see" her shields; they appeared in her vision as faint outlines around whatever she protected. Right now her shield appeared as a dome over her, Wildfire and Monsoon. The blast that washed across her shields was strong, the dome showed cracks almost immediately, then fissures. She could feel the reverberations, even through her shield. She concentrated, strengthening her shields, pouring all of her inner reserve of power into maintaining the only protection that stood between her and this villain. Her shields seemed to heal themselves.

"Because when you face one of the League, you face us all," she said, her face serious. "You may have defeated a handful of us, but you shall not prevail."

Edited by IsabellaRose
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Titan01

"Defeated? I think you'll find that your 'friends won't  last much longer when some of their organs are liquified"

He snaps his fingers again this time sending the vibrations towards Monsoon

"If you want them to live just surrender. If you do you'll be able to save them"

Another blast shot at Wildfire

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IsabellaRose

Haven feels the pressure of his snap through her shields, like a fist pounding on her protective barrier. The cracks in her shield are wider this time, and some of the vibrations creep through. She can see Monsoons body quiver, then Wildfire's. She's not sure how much longer she can hold out. He wants her to surrender, but can she trust him? 

"If I surrender, you won't harm them?"

She hears her own voice, and it sounds tiny and frightened in her ears. She is glad no one can see her up here on the rooftop.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Titan01

"Sure, why not"

He snaps his finger again aiming at her

"If you try anything after you surrender I'll kill everyone in this city"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IsabellaRose

Is he that powerful? Haven wondered, but felt her force fields buckling under the pressure of just a snap of his fingers. She knew she couldn't withstand another hit. She kept trying to rebuild her shields, but he kept snapping them back apart.

"Very well," she said. "I surrender myself to you."

She dropped her shields and took two steps closer to him.

"I am your prisoner. I will make no attempt to escape."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Titan01

"Good. Put this on"

He commands while tossing a collar to her

"And call who ever it is you need to get this trash out of here. I'd be quick about it to they do have some heavy internal bleeding"

He gestures to her teammates on the ground

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IsabellaRose

Haven catches the collar easily, then raises her wristcom to her mouth and says quietly, "Haven to Homestead. Three injured, possible internal bleeding, urgent need for immediate evac, roof of Nakatomi Plaza. I have surrendered to Titan. End transmission."

She unhooks the wristcom and drops it at her feet. "I know, drop the communication device."

She looks at the collar, turning it over in her hands. "I am not wearing a collar," she says, looking back at Titan. "I have surrendered. My word should be good enough for you. I'm your captive, not your slave."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Titan01

I glared at you and go to snap my fingers again

"Do it or else none of them live to see their families again"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IsabellaRose

Haven narrows her eyes. Before she had left Homestead, the headquarters of the League, she had checked the files on Titan. There had been next to nothing on him aside from a brief overview of his vibration control powers and a note from Ironside that had read dangerous, unstable, psychotic and possibly homicidal.

Haven nodded, although the very idea was degrading. She raised the metal collar, put it around her neck, and clicked it closed.

"If you're going to take me to some secret base, can we please get going before my med team arrives?" She doesn't seem scared in the slightest, but her heart is beating a mile a minute. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Titan01

He pulls out a remote and hits a button on it the collar pricks her with a needle and dispenses something into her body

"What just happened there was the collar stripping you of your powers. Now let's go"

He turns and walks to the edge of the building before snapping his fingers and stepping on a solid piece of air

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IsabellaRose

Haven's eyes go wide. Stripped of her powers? How? Why?

She lifts a finger experimentally, trying to raise a small shield, but nothing happens. The place inside her head where she can feel her shields feels... empty. There's nothing there.  Her powers are gone. She remains where she is, immobile, stunned by the sudden lack of something that has been there as long as she can remember.

He's ahead of her, standing on nothing, walking out into the air beyond the edge of the building, but she can't move. But she must. She must move. She must follow him, allow her teammates to be rescued, give them time to recover and plan her rescue.

She realizes she was very close to a panic attack and reaches inward for strength and serenity. Her team will come for her. She only has to play along.

She follows Titan, stepping out into nothingness behind him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Titan01

"Good girl. Now as a reward I'll tell you a bit about my powers. As you know I'm vibrokenetic, if there's any vibrations I can control them. Be it air, sound, machine made, or the vibrations in a human body"

He chuckles slightly and looks back at her

"Its essentially the ultimate power. After all everything has a vibration. It's just a matter of finding it"

Edited by Titan01
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IsabellaRose

Oh, he's one of those, she thought. The villain who has to explain everything once he has you helpless. 

She nodded as he spoke. "The ultimate power," she says, her face expressionless.

She waits a moment before asking, "Where are you taking me?"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Titan01

"Somewhere. I know what your thinking, you think I'm one of those villains who has to explain everything to the hero when it looks like I'm winning or something along those lines. Well your wrong I'm the type that rewards good behavior. You did what I wanted so I gave you info about me as a reward. Think of it as an incentive to do what I say"

He begins to walk away in a random direction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IsabellaRose

Haven rolls her eyes at his comment when he turns his back, but follows him. Standing up in the air sixty some stories above street level without her shields to protect her, she really didn't have much choice. She feels the wind whip around them, tugging her hair in random directions, but continues walking, following Titan across the sky.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Titan01

"So it'll be a while till we get there. Tell me about yourself"

He says confidence in his voice

"I mean your one of the newest members of The League, if I remember correctly, noone knows anything about you other than you alias and power."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IsabellaRose

"That's all you really need to know," says Haven. "My name is Haven. I protect my team with my force fields, creating shields that prevent attack."

She follows behind him sullenly, her mood soured by whatever he did to remove her powers.

"What else could possibly be of interest to you?" She stares down, watching the ground pass by far below them at a snails pace. "Do you want to know what I put in my eHarmony profile? I like long walks on the beach and watching the sunset over the harbor." The tone of her voice is sarcastic, snarky. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Titan01

He snaps his fingers and sends a small blast at her

"Watch your tongue girl. I will not tell you again. I only asked because you'll be staying with me for the rest of your life"

He makes another platform a step below and walks on to it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IsabellaRose

Without her shields, the vibrations hit her like a fist. She shudders, knowing that he probably could kill her with a single snap.

She's just beginning to recover when she pauses. Did he say the rest of her life? What did he have planned for her? 

She follows him down onto the lower platform, her mind racing. Hopefully her teammates come to her rescue soon.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Titan01

He leads her further away from the city

"The commutes a killer, am I right?"

He laughs loudly at his joke

"Oh man that's a good one. Anyways we'll be there soon enough"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IsabellaRose

Haven says without thinking, "couldn't you just vibrate the air under and behind you to let you fly? It seems like you could get where ever you're going faster that way."

Wait, why did she just give him an idea for how to user his power? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Titan01

"Oh I can but I can't safely move people with me. Trust me sweety I've figured out everything there is to know about my power and what i can do with it"

He smirks back at her

"Thanks for trying to help sweet cheeks"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IsabellaRose

Sweet cheeks? Did he just call me sweet cheeks? A bright blush creeps up Haven's cheeks as she stares at him.

"If you had left my powers, I could have made a force field around myself and your power could have vibrated me all the way home."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • Torack
      By Torack
      Hey everyone!
      I've been craving this style of RP for a while, where we do a sort of GM x player dynamic. The GM being me and the player's character going around in the world and adventuring and getting themselves in all sorts of trouble. The story could be very plot heavy or very smut heavy depending on the player's preferences, but a quick rundown of what I had in mind of an overarching plot!
      Like I said above, this could be a very smut or very plot heavy RP, but I do intend for there to be smut regardless. I'm very kink-friendly and I'm always willing to cater to my players' likes and whatever they want to try, so don't be afraid to ask! 
      If anyone's interested, go ahead and shoot me an ecchitext!
    • The.LSD.faction
      By The.LSD.faction
      Is anyone here interested in a My Hero Academia boyxboy RP?
      Right now I'm musing as Hitoshi Shinsou. I'll provide more details in PM. 
      I'm open to any ships tbh, so long as they top. 
      Check out my preferences and hmu 😍
    • August Gold
      By August Gold
      Dark Neverland

      The Syne Corporation
      I am an agent of the Syne Corporation. I was sent to the anomalous island of Netherland by complete accident. My usual job involves the investigation into anomalies that are seen as supernatural in nature. Things like magical rifts, possible cryptids, and rogue magicians. However, my most recent mission has proven to be my most dangerous yet. I was sent to investigate a mysterious fog cloud that has been said to claim ships and planes in the southern Indian Ocean. Myself and a team of other elite agents were sent to investigate the fog with the best equipment available to us. That was, however, not enough. For we did not know what we were going up against.

      I will play an agent, or a series of agents (depending on which of the two roleplay options you take; see below) who will be attempting to survive the island by any means necessary. There may be violence, there may be blood, and there may be bad endings. This all depends on what you prefer to choose below. 

      Netherland
      This is where you come in. The island of Netherland has only been inhabited for the past 5 years, but it is a deadly and dangerous place for any who are not the island's main natives. These natives are various types of "monster girls" from differing worlds and realms all summoned here either by accident or invitation. The stronger among the island's residents make up those who were invited. Vampire and succubi nobility, powerful witches, high level elven sorceresses, and the royal leaders of each race of monster girl count among those who were given invitation. While the lower, more feral or perhaps just weaker monsters make up those who were summoned in a similar manner to myself. Some monster girls are violent, some are clever and domineering, others may be sweet or helpful. Either way, what only  the highest ranking monster girls know is that the island was created by a powerful demoness to be used as a private hunting ground. Men are brought in only to be enslaved or, in some extremely rare cases, eaten. 

      So what is my role in all of this?
      A good question! I am looking for someone for either of these two options:
      The hopeless meat grinder - This option sees us doing a series of oneshots (or longer) where you play whatever monster girl tickles your fancy with the express goal of killing (by any means you feel appropriate but I prefer stuff like energy draining or just plain fucked to death) enslaving, or transforming my agent as he/she tries to find a way to escape the island. Maybe you want there to be no escape for them, maybe there is. It would be a shared GM role between the two of us, but with less of a focus on story and more of a focus on action. The story-driven meat grinder - While still labeled a meat grinder, this would see you take an active role in fleshing out the characters and places of Netherland. As it stands I have given very little thought to the lore behind Netherland so as to leave it as blank a slate as possible (that is not to say I don't have any ideas, but I will prioritize your input over my own in most cases). Fetishes
      What I am looking for in a RP partner for this is someone a little sadistic or domineering. 

      Succubi, Elves, Slimes, Amazons, Vampires, etc. are all big time favorites for me in terms of monster girls, but I can go deeper into the lexicon of different monster girl lores and discuss those further with you via PM if you so prefer. 

      Female domination is super attractive to me, as is humiliation and the idea of losing a fight. I want to play a man who is fairly confident only to have that confidence be completely turned on its head.
      Sounds fun, where do I join? 
      I am fairly new to the ED site, but I believe you may send me a PM or an EcchiChat and we can discuss how you would like to proceed from there? I am not a man of hard opinions on chatting platforms, so I am very flexible on rping wherever you wanna do so.
    • AnitaBonita
      By AnitaBonita
      Hello and welcome to my Idea board. Generally I have very open preferences but there are some big no-no's. No minors, all characters must be age appropriate. Everything must be consensual, so if you have something a little controversial let's discuss it beforehand. I am very big about brain storming and plotting and generally like my rps to be 60% Plot to 40% Smut. 
       
      The Demon Treaty (Political Marriage, Interspecies, High Fantasy, M/M or M/F)
      Demon kind and Dark Elves (or whatever species you'd like) have been at war for centuries. Sick of the bloodshed, the two peoples decide to set aside their differences and unite the nations through marriage. My character is a large, beastly male wolf demon. Your character can be male or female. Includes a lot of political intrigue and cultural differences. I already have a world developed for this but I'd happily accept any ideas you have on your species cultures. Let's meld the two together!
       
      Artist Block (Modern, Exhibitionism/Voyeurism, Very Steamy, preferred M/M)
      My character is an eccentric male artist that has gotten into a creative slump. Your character is the muse that pulls him out of it. He'll do everything in his (legal) power to get your character to model for him. Lots of sexual themes and maybe eventually an orgy scene.
       
      The Lonely Witch (Historical Fantasy, Romance Jane Eyre Style, preferred F/M, character is chubby)
      My character, Lilac Little, is a lady with an unfortunate past. A scandal with her parents has left her a social outcast among the nobility. She still has her wealth and her pride and even though she's practically a leper in the community, she refuses to be cowed into being a shut in. The woman may be looked down upon by her peers, but to the working class she is a saint as she is a celebrated philanthropist that has started numerous charities for the poor.
      Your character can either be put up to marrying her for political reasons or maybe they naturally fall in love. I want a slow burn with lots of witty banter, or perhaps we can start steamy and the love comes afterwards.
    • korokforest
      By korokforest
      play some monsters to my thicc elf/human/kemonomimi? i'm hella feeling orcs right now, but dude i will take anything. i'm game to come up with plots and scenarios once we get to talking! 
      kinks i love for this: large insertion, noncon, mindbreak, pregnancy, sexual slavery, public use, gangbang, leash and collar, excessive cum, large cocks, large breasts, large asses, ahegao, cock addiction, corruption, body modification, slut training, nipple penetration, cock/ball worship
      it's dangerous to go alone, take this: [Link removed - ToS Section 14]
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.