Titan vs. Haven (Titan01 x IsabellaRose)

Ellie collapses onto the floor when he leaves, curling up into a fetal position, sobbing uncontrollably. This is all so... terrifyingly bizarre. Tears flow. Time passes. Eventually she stops crying, but remains on the floor, curled into a ball, hugging her knees to her chest.  She lays there for an undetermined amount of time as the sun lowers in the sky, her eyes unfocused, her mind gone somewhere else. Eventually she returns to reality. 

She comes to her senses and finds herself on the floor of the bedroom where Titan had left her. She was naked. The sun was low in the sky. How long had she lay here? Most of the day, it seems. How was she going to survive this ordeal? She remembered what he had said before leaving, and stood, opening the drawers in the dresser.

There was a pair of very short cutoff denim shorts in the drawer. She opened another drawer and found a pair of tiny, lacy white panties. There was also a tight shirt that, when she put it on, was obviously meant to be tied high up her torso. She donned the clothing, feeling ridiculous as she tied the shirt right under her breasts.

Her stomach was bare from below her navel halfway up her rib cage. Her long, toned legs were bare, and the shirt pushed her breasts up and together, giving her impressive cleavage. This was what he wanted? 

She remembered that he said they were having steak for dinner. Was she meant to come downstairs for dinner on her own. She was uncertain, but decided to remain in her room until he let her know she was wanted. She looked around the rest of the room, checking for anything else that might be of use. There was nothing, not even another set of underwear. She sat on the edge of the bed, her back straight, unable to relax, and waited.

• Like 1

Ellie blushed as he looked at her. She had never dressed like this in her entire life, showing off so much midriff and so much of her legs. She was a modest woman, and being dressed thus in front of a man she barely knew, a man who had essentially told her he planned on having his way with her, embarrassed her beyond anything she had ever felt before.

She looked at Titan, and realized that he no longer wore his mask. He looked... normal. Handsome, even.

She had always imagined that super villains would actually look evil under their masks. She imagined Arachnis looked every bit as spider-like as his namesake. Behind Firedagger's mask, she had pictured the scars left behind by massive burns. Blackout's features were likely inscrutable within the cloud of shadow that constantly surrounded him. Titan... she had never imagined what he might look like out of his costume. She had just assumed that he would look evil. Instead, he was so... normal.

She padded softly on bare feet as she followed him out of the bedroom, back down the stairs, down the hall, and into the dining room. 

• Like 1

Ellie stares at the plate. The food looks good, but she has no appetite. Staring at the steak, cooked to perfection, she can't help but see herself. She's just a piece of meat to him. He said it so casually, I'm not having my way with you yet, as if it were a foregone conclusion that he was having his way with her eventually. Was that why he had brought her here? To have his way with her? What was with the clothes? Was she here to live out some weird fantasy of his? The blonde farm girl in daisy dukes giving it up to the country boy in the hayloft? 

She still hadn't even lifted her fork and knife. She sat motionless, staring down at the plate, lost in thought.

• Like 1

"I..." she looks up at Titan, then down at her plate. She has a thousand questions... a million questions. But the only one she can verbalize comes out in a quiet voice.

"Why?" She looks back up at him. "Why this charade?" 

She makes a motion, indicating the plate, then her outfit and his. "Why the outfit? Why the facade of a nice family dinner? What are we pretending?"

She lets out a sigh, shaking her head and looking back down at her plate. "I don't understand what you want from me, how I fit into your plans. I just..."

She shudders then, as if a cold breeze had just blown past. "I'm scared. I'm scared of my lack of powers, of what you'll do if I don't cooperate."

She looks back up at him her eyes filled with fear. "I'm scared of you."

• Like 1

"Who said I'm pretending. I do all of this simply because I can. There is no plan there never was. As for being afraid of me I can understand why but no matter how mad you make me I won't kill you or anyone else out of anger not again and the outfit was my sisters. You looked like the same size"

Edited by Titan01

"You... you said you're not having your way with me... yet." She was staring at him. "Do you intend to force yourself upon me?"

She knew she had no control in this situation at all, but his forthright comment made her feel she could be as blunt.

"Please," she said. "Please be honest with me. I just... I need to know what's happening here. Why I'm here. What you intend to do to me. With me. Whatever."

• Like 1

Ellie can't eat. She is terrified of this man, of how casually he speaks of forcing himself upon her, of how utterly helpless she is before him and his power. 

"You're a monster," she says, eyes brimming with tears again. "How can you be speak so nonchalantly about... about... just forcing yourself on me?"

She feels her lip tremble to match the fear fluttering within her rib cage. 

• Like 1

"I don't consider it a mercy!" she said, more loudly that she intended. She stood then, staring across the table at him. "I don't want you. I don't want you touching me. I certainly don't want to be... I don't want what you plan."

She untied the shirt she wore and began to unbutton it. Without a bra, her breasts were bare within a moment, perky and round, high on her chest. Her hands moved to the daisy dukes and started to unbutton them.

"Why don't you just take me now, if you plan on doing it anyway. Get it over with."

She peeled off the shorts, let them drop to the floor around her ankles, then kicked them away. She stood before him now in nothing but the white lacy panties and the metal collar around her neck.

She yanked the panties off as well, then kicked them across the floor.

"Come on then," she said, hands on her hips. "Fuck me already. Be done with it."

• Like 1

She fell back onto the floor, eyes wide in panic, unable to breathe for a moment, her mouth and diaphragm working ineffectually. Finally, breath came back to her with a gasp, and as she filled her lungs, she cried. Huge, fat tears ran down her cheeks, falling on her breasts, her arms, her thighs. She sobbed for a moment and then gathered herself. He had said to sit. She scrambled to the chair, terrified of his anger.

Sitting back at the table, still naked, she huddled into herself, sobbing uncontrollably. She said nothing, ate nothing, just sobbed, looking down at the surface of the table before her.

• Like 1

Ellie cried for a few minutes more, then sniffed, and tried to pull herself together. Her cheeks burned red. Had she actually just told him to take her? She was losing it. She sniffled, got up from the chair, and picked up her clothing from around the room. She pulled on the panties, then the shorts, and the turned her shirt right side in. She pointedly avoided eye contact with him while she put it on, buttoned it up, and tied it up under her breasts. 

She wiped at her eyes as she sat at the table and picked up the knife and fork. She began to eat mechanically, never stopping to look up at him, cut, stab, lift, bite, chew, repeat.

• Like 1

Ellie doesn't pay him any attention. She is hyper focused on eating, as if her movements were pre-programmed.

Fork in right hand, knife in left, cut meat, place knife gently across edge of plate, pass fork to left hand, pierce meat, lift to mouth, bite, chew at least thirty-two times, swallow, pause. Pass fork to right hand, lift knife in left hand, cut meat...

She doesn't look at the dog, and when she is finished eating, she crosses her silverware on her plate, pushes her chair back, stands, and lifts her plate from the table. She circles around to the other side of the table and lifts his plate as well, then carries both into the kitchen. Setting them in the sink, she looks around the counter and in the cupboards until she finds what she is looking for and washes the dishes, placing them in the drainer to dry. She turns and finds the cookware he used to prepare the meal and similarly cleans that as well, then wipes down the stove, counters, and sink.

When she is done, she finds a tea kettle and begins to boil water. While it heats, she locates two teacups, tea bags, sugar, and the fresh milk in the refrigerator. She prepares a small teapot from one of the cupboards, placing teabags in it, allowing the tea to steep. She sets two places on the table with saucers, cups, and spoons. When all is ready, she pours herself a cup of tea, spoons in sugar, and begins to stir her tea back and forth, awaiting Titan's return.

• Like 1

Ellie nods silently, laying her teaspoon across the back of her saucer.

She lifts her cup to her lips and takes a sip. It's hot, burning her lips and the tip of her tongue, but she sets the cup back down slowly onto her saucer.

She looks up at him then, her eyes flat, expressionless. She folds her hands before her on the table and sits silently.

• Like 1

She shakes her head no. She really can't think of anything else to ask. She already knows her fate, knows what he plans on doing to her, and is doing her best to accept it. How could any of that be made better by asking questions? Should she take the time to get to know the man who plans on forcing himself on her? Will it make his actions easier to bear? Will it make her somehow more accepting of her fate? She has no idea, but as she did with washing the dishes and preparing tea, her mind snaps back to years of etiquette training.

"You have a lovely home," she says, smiling a fake smile. "And dinner was delicious. Thank you. I hope you like your tea."

She lifts her cup to her mouth and takes another sip, then sets it back on the saucer.

"Do you live here alone? Where is your family?"

• Like 1