Titan vs. Haven (Titan01 x IsabellaRose)

Ellie shakes her head sadly, then casts her gaze downward.

"I don't have Affinity's ability or empathy. I can't know what you feel, what you think you need to do. All I can tell you is that I once pursued vengeance. I did evil for my own satisfaction, to try to get even. It didn't make the hurt go away. It didn't bring them back."

She looks up at him then, her eyes filled with... compassion? pity? It's hard to tell. 

• Like 1

"I have to finish this. For my family and others like me"

Jason looks at her with fire in his eyes

"I need to finish if I don't then they get away with everything they've done and when I'm done I'll retire here and live out the rest of my days as a farmer"

Edited by Titan01
  • Like 1

Ellie nods silently. She knows from personal experience that turning away from a path of vengeance is difficult, nearly impossible. She has blood on her hands from her own need for revenge.

She finishes drying herself off, then slips into the yoga pants and tank top. They fit surprisingly well, the pants hugging her waist and the curve of her hips, the tank top a bit tighter around her breasts than she would prefer, but not uncomfortably so.

"I understand," she says simply. "Shall I retire to my room?"

• Like 1

Ellie's eyes grow wide when he smacks her ass. He's coming to my room? Does that mean this is it? She hadn't even had a chance to form any kind of bond with him, to perhaps humanize herself in his eyes and keep him from forcing himself on her. She walked back to her room woodenly, stepped in through the door, and then sat on the edge of the bed. She watched as Jason entered the room behind her, and wondered what he would do.

• Like 1

Ellie takes a few deep breaths to calm her nerves, then complies with his orders. She pulls the tank top off up and over her head, her blonde hair spilling down over her shoulders and collarbone, not quite long enough to cover her breasts. She drops the tank top on the floor, then hooks her thumbs in the sides of the yoga pants and slides them down, letting them fall from her knees to the floor without aid. She steps out of the lump of fabric, then pushes it aside with one toe.

She stands before him nude, her breasts rising and falling with her faster than normal breathing, hands clasped in front of her, blocking his view of her most private place. Her skin is pale and she wears no makeup, but a natural beauty shines through. Her knees shake a bit, as do her hands, and her lower lip trembles. Her eyes are wide and filled with trepidation as she stares blankly forward, not really seeing anything in the room, all of her attention on her peripheral vision, the sensation of air moving in the room, ears perked up for the slightest sound, all her senses desperately alive, searching for the first sign of what he intends to do.

• Like 1

Ellie is briefly surprised at the callousness of his action, the rough feel of his hand on her chin as he holds her still and presses his mouth against hers, the forcefulness of his tongue moving against her lips, forcing its way into her mouth. But then she remembers where she is, who she is with, and knows that this is the moment she feared.

The feel of his hand on her breast makes her gasp in a breath sharply. She is expressionless, staring straight ahead without any reaction. She doesn't know what he wants. Should she fight back? Would he just snap his fingers and force her anyway? She can't just let him rape her... she raises one hand, grasps his wrist, and pushes his hand away.

"No," she says, a bit of strength in her voice. "This isn't right."

Ellie knows she can't win, can't stop him, and that her best bet for remaining unharmed is to go along with him, but she can't bring herself to kiss him back. It just feels so... wrong. He's forcing himself on her. It's just a matter of time before...

She takes a step back away from him, but her back presses against the wall and he is still right there in front of her, his mouth on hers, his hand groping her breast. How did she end up in this situation?

Ellie's eyes nearly pop out of her head as he forces his fingers inside of her. She grits her teeth, not enjoying his attention, and lets her arms fall to her sides, pressing her palms back against the wall behind her, bracing herself against his assault. She feels tears well in her eyes, but tells herself that she will not cry. She won't give him that satisfaction. He might be able to make her body react, on its' own, but she won't let him know that he touches her emotions in any way, good or bad.

When she thinks about it, she realizes that he's already touched her emotionally. They had the potential to make a connection, with their similar sounding histories, loss of families, need for vengeance... she could have reached him... but now here she is, pressed up against a wall, his fingers shoved roughly up inside of her, his grip on one breast coarse, kneading it like some back alley ruffian.

She prays he'll finish quickly, staring at the wall opposite her, trying to imagine she is anywhere but here...

Ellie squeezes her eyes shut tight and turns her head to the side as his lips fall on her neck. Her shoulders shake with silent sobs. She promised herself she wouldn't cry, but the speed and force of his fingers invading her body, the dehumanizing stare he leveled at her... 

She lay on the bed, knees together, arms up, covering her breasts. It was a futile gesture and she knew it, but it happened reflexively. 

She watched as he stripped off his clothes, saw the bulge in his underwear, and knew what was coming next. Silently, she steeled herself for the ordeal.

"No," she replies, her voice curt and emotionless.

She turns her head away, unwilling to look at him. Instead she stares off at a wall, her hands fisted in the sheets at her sides, teeth pressed together so tightly he can see the strain in the muscles and tendons in her neck.

"Just do what you're going to do and be done with it."