Titan vs. Haven (Titan01 x IsabellaRose)

She no longer had control of her body; her clitoris was under constant assault by his power, a non-stop stimulation that overloaded her nervous system. She couldn't speak, couldn't resist, couldn't even clench her hands into fists. Her fingers gripped his hair, tugging his mouth closer to her breast, then released him as she thrust her chest forward, shoving her breasts toward him, her arms straightening, extended out along her body, fingers gripping the bed sheets. Her mouth worked, opening and closing, as if trying to speak, but only let out an unending series of moaning cries. 

It was very much like every other time with a super; as soon as they used their power on her, something inside of her brain disconnected, rational thought left her, and she became a puppet to their desire, be it playful and teasing or domineering and painful. 

She looked at him then, saw his eyes meet hers as she looked down along her naked body, past her breast where his mouth was latched onto one nipple. Her eyes both begged him to stop, and demanded he continue. Her expression was one of unrepentant desire and lust, but behind it was terror and shame. 

• 2 weeks later...

God yes, she thought, but still couldn't form the words. She kissed him back, her body responding to his use of his power on her nipples, the tiny vibrations he used to tweak them sending waves of pleasure through her body. His insistent thrusting inside of her setup a rhythm, and her body began to respond. Her hands moved into his hair,  she pulled back from the kiss to stare into his eyes. 

"Titan," she said, her voice thick with desire. "Jason," she corrected, as her eyes softened. "Take me however you want... please. Please, make me yours."

Some small part of Ellie still wants to resist, but with his power vibrating through her and his manhood pinning her to the wall, she has nothing left with which to resist. Her body is on autopilot, moving with his thrusts, squeezing him inside of her, her arms grasping him, legs wrapped round him. Despite everything, her body knows what it wants, and the part of her brain that she would normally consider broken, the part that would make psychologists invent a new philia for "aroused by use of superpowers in a sexual manner", that part has complete control. 

She moans her approval of both his plan and his technique as she is slammed hard against the wall.

"Yes!" she cries, staring down their naked bodies, watching him disappear inside of her. "Yes!"

• 2 weeks later...

Jason let out a growl and slammed into her faster, his breath becomes harsh as he continues to pound into her. He moves his head closer to her and kisses her deeply before pulling back with a smirk

"I knew I made a good choice to bring you back"

He cancels his powers and slows his hips

"Now if you want me to continue, you need to swear your allegiance to me. If you do I'll make sure to get you off, understand?"

Edited by Titan01
  • Like 1

No! she thought, No!

He was slowing, his power was no longer working on her, she had been so close. She needed that back, needed that feeling, needed his power working on her erogenous zones. He made his proclamation and she knew she couldn't agree to it, but she heard herself reply, and silently cursed her dark desire.

"Yes, of course. I am yours. I will do as you ask." Her body writhed against him, her hands gripping at his hips, desperate for him to move inside of her again, to use his power on her. "Please, please don't stop."

Ellie moaned as his power vibrated through the core of her being. She felt everything ten times more than she should, her insides were alive with his thrusts and the power of his vibrations. Her clitoris felt like it would tremble its way to an orgasm even if she had no more stimulation at all. She cried out, giving her body to him for his pleasure, gripping his hips, pulling him tight to her, desperate for him to spend his seed inside of her.

"God, yes!" she cried out, her nails digging into his skin. "Make me yours! Make me yours!"