Titan vs. Haven (Titan01 x IsabellaRose)

Haven watches the massive dog bound energetically toward its' master. He's big, that's for sure. She remains calm in the face of what would probably cause others great fear or anxiety, but she does love animals, and they do usually love her back.

Had he really meant to keep her in a cage? She supposed that was possible.The man did not seem to play by any rules she could discern.

• Like 1

"Billy, check her"

Billy trotted up to Haven and began sniffing her before wagging his tail and licking her hand.

"Your lucky, no cage for you. Follow me inside and I'll show you to your room."

He leads her inside of the large farm house. Different pictures of his family line the walls showing different times of the family's life. He looks at one of the large family portraits

"I'm home guys and I brought a guest  whose going to be staying with us from now on"

Haven wasn't afraid of Billy as he trotted up to her and sniffed her, and she smiled when the massive dog licked her hand. She scratched behind his ear. 

"Hi, Billy," she said.

Following him into the house, her head might have been mounted on a swivel for all that she turned from side to side, taking in as much detail as possible. The portraits are utterly normal; there are no mutants or murderous stares (except maybe Great Aunt Millie, she looked scary.)

• Like 1

Better not bring that up again, thought Haven. But I'll need to find out what happened. It might be his only weakness.

She followed him the the staircase to the second floor. The house was old but well-maintained, and she was surprised at how nice everything looked. But as she followed him to her farmhouse prisoner accommodations, she couldn't help but wonder, what did Titus do to this man that made him hate heroes so much?

"Your home is lovely," she said, hoping to engage him in a more pleasant topic. "Have you done all the upkeep yourself?"

• Like 1

"Thank you, yeah anything that needs to be done around here gets done by me"

Billy let out an offended sounding bark

"Sorry, me and Billy. He doesn't like to be left out"

Titan led her to a room towards the back of the house

"This is your room"

He opens the door to the room and walks into it

Edited by Titan01
Fix wording

The bed was simple, sturdy. The dresser matched. But what was the point of this. Was she going to live in his farmhouse? This didn't make any sense. She was a superhero, she had a duty to thwart him, or at least try. The only thing ensuring her compliance was the threat of death he made against her teammates and her promise to willingly remain his prisoner.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand." She looked at him, her expression puzzled. "Am I to just stay in this bedroom? Why am I here? What are your plans for me?"

• Like 1

Her eyes widened and she felt her body go numb.

"Strip?" she said, her voice quiet and weak. Now she had an idea of where he was planning on going with this.

"I do not consent to this treatment," she said. "I will not strip in front of you. If you wish me to change, I will do so, but you must give me some privacy."

• Like 1

Haven stumbled backward, catching herself with one hand on the bedpost. It took her a moment to catch her breath, and when she finally could, she gasped in air, staring at him in horror. Was he really going to make her do this? The glare he leveled at her answered that question. He fully intended her to comply.

What could she do? Her eyes darted to the window, but she knew that was futile. She had no powers. Even with them it would be difficult to withstand him. Without them, she was as good as dead if he wished it. Perhaps being dead would be better than stripping naked in front of him. 

But as much as she was willing to sacrifice to save others, she was apparently willing to sacrifice more to save herself.

She felt her lower lip quiver, her eyes brimming with tears and she nodded silently. She reached up to the neck of her suit and unfastened the two buttons holding the neck closed. The spandex and leather of her outfit shifted. her eyes never left his as her hands moved over her costume, defiantly staring him down as she slid the zipper of her costume down the front, past her stomach to her crotch. He could glimpse her pale, bare skin beneath. When his eyes moved to her body, she looked down at the floor.

She reached up and peeled the costume off over her shoulder, then down off one arm, revealing a plain, white sport bra. She tugged off the other arm, then pulled the costume down to her waist. Her eyes remained locked on the floorboards, unable to look back up at him. She sat back onto the bed, lifting one foot to unzip her boot down the side. She slid it off and dropped it on the floor, then removed the other boot. She stood back up and pushed the costume lower, wriggling her hips as she slid it down over them, then down her thighs. The boyshorts she wore under the costume matched the plain white sport bra. When she was done, she slid the costume down off her legs. 

She took the time to straighten the costume, folding it carefully. She set the neatly folded pile of fabric on the edge of the bed, then looked back up at him in nothing but her underwear and the metal collar he had forced her to affix around her neck. Her eyes burned, and the effort it took to hold back her tears was almost too much. She stared directly at him, her slim body nearly naked before him, breasts pressed tightly against her chest by the sport bra. The boyshorts were tight, hugging her like a second skin.

• Like 1

She can barely even call herself Haven now, in just her underwear. She's just Ellie now, a scared girl without any powers. She wants to say no, wants to fight, to run. But she knows he'll make her, knows she can't win, can't escape. She slowly removes the bra, her breasts spilling out, nipples hard in the cool air. She folds it with hands that aren't trembling as much as she feels like they should and sets it atop the costume. She doesn't want to remove the boyshorts. She's terrified that he's going to rape her, but she does it anyway, sliding them down and off, feeling them catch on the toes of one foot, hopping as she bends to pull them off. She stands straight, folds the shorts, and stacks them on the pile of clothing.

She stands before him, then lifts the stack of clothing and hands it to him. She is naked, powerless, wearing a collar. She is not just his prisoner. She is is slave. She shudders thinking of the implications of what he's doing to her. What will become of her? How will she face her teammates when they come to rescue her?

• Like 1

Her face burns bright red as she moves her arms out the her sides and takes a half step, putting her feet shoulder width apart. She feels a single tear break free and roll down one cheek, then another down the other cheek.

"Please," she says. She doesn't even sound like herself. Her voice is a whimper. "Please don't."

• Like 1

She moves her forearms to cover her breasts as his hands grope her, trying to keep him from touching her. Why did it have to come to this? She was crying now, tears rolling down her cheeks. She presses her thighs together before his hands can find their way between them. Her shoulders shake with the sobs.

She wants to say something, to deter him, but her lips are trembling too much. She can't speak. Instead s whining sound comes from her throat, a brief hiccuping cry, quiet but tragically urgent.

• Like 1

The woman known as Haven when she was in costume and fighting crime, stood naked before the man who had single-handedly defeated most of her team. She couldn't even think of herself as Haven now. She tried to remember who she was, but as his hands moved over her body, ostensibly to check for injury, she could tell he was also assessing her body, checking to see if it would suit the needs of whatever perverse pleasure he chose to take from her later.

The lack of costume an inability to access her powers had stripped away most of the confidence she felt as Haven. She was just Ellie now, and she was frightened. 

His words, probably meant to be a compliment, didn't help. He liked her muscles. He wasn't having his way with her yet. He was treating her like livestock, like some animal he was considering buying at market. She let him turn her, grab her, poke and prod her, her shoulders shaking in silent sobs. Her eyes had come unfocused and she stared blankly forward, not really seeing anything around her as she endured his physical attention.

• Like 1