Titan vs. Haven (Titan01 x IsabellaRose)

"I'm sorry to hear that," she says. Is she?  She doesn't even know anymore. Of course she is... losing family is always tragic, even for someone like Titan. She remembers her own family. Losing her father when she was young. Frantically searching for her mother and sister after the attacks... finding their bodies... but she doesn't say anything.

"No one should lose their family." She takes another sip of tea, then looks down at her cup. She looks at his cup, all but untouched.

"I'm sorry, would you have preferred coffee?" She stands. "I can make coffee." 

• Like 1

Ellie doesn't know how to react to this man. She has fallen back on her upbringing, her manners, etiquette, and demure nature when she's out of costume. She is decidedly out of costume, out of powers, out of everything, including hope. 

"You're welcome, of course, and please, don't apologize," she says. "It was a simple misunderstanding."

Was it? There was no misunderstanding. She knows that he plans to take her, it's just a matter of when. Clearly he needed to be in control. When she tried to take control, step up the timetable, put something on her own terms, he lost his temper, used his powers on her, probably would have killed her if she hadn't stopped. Why was she not running? 

She takes another sip of tea, her hand shaking with fear, the cup clattering softly against the saucer as she sets it back down, awaiting his direction.

• Like 1

Ellie... no, she thought. I'm not just Ellie. I'm Haven, she reminded herself. She was a superhero, despite her lack of powers and her current situation.

"You... do not wish to control me?" She looked up at him, her face filled with confusion, perhaps a little anger returning. Her fingers touched the collar at her neck.

"Then why this?" she asked, indicating the collar. "Why..." She looked down at her outfit. "Everything you have done since we met has been to control me. Despite what you think of heroes, I am a woman of my word. I promised to surrender and not try to escape, lest you kill my teammates. You did not kill them. I am here. I will not run. You don't need the guard dog, or the collar."

She took another sip of tea, her hands trembling slightly less. 

"You did not need to take my powers. I am your prisoner. I will comply. But everything you have done has been done by force, to control, to dehumanize me, until this dinner."

She set her teacup back down and looked directly into his eyes.

"What do you want from me? Am I to be a bargaining chip? A concubine? A... housewife?" She looked genuinely confused. "You send mixed messages, TItan. I will keep my word. It would be easier if you would just tell me what you plan for me, what you expect from me."

• Like 1

"No I want to control you but not in that way. I refuse to stifle someone's voice and feelings. As for what I want from you I dont know yet. I captured you on a whim so I dont really have a plan, but your right my actions have been strange and I shouldn't have collared you"

He lifts his hand and places it on the collar before send a vibration through it unlocking it

"As long as the collar is off your powers will return in three day"

• Like 1

Ellie stared at him, mouth open as if to speak, but no words would come out. She truly had no idea what to make of this man. Why would he take her powers, then give them back. It made no sense, but it had happened. She couldn't make heads or tails of his motives or intentions. Perhaps it was as he said. Perhaps this whole thing had just been a flight of fancy for him, and he really had no plan. But he had seemed so... purposeful... in all his dealings with her to date. 

She knew that her life as in his hands. There was no other way to say it. If he wanted he could kill her by only lifting two fingers. 

"Thank you," she said. It was all she could say. "I... I still don't understand any of this, but... thank you."

She sat back down, lifted her teacup, and drank down the final sip.

"Do you wish me to clean up? Shall I retire to my room?"

• Like 1

"Thank you," she says. "I will."

Ellie heads upstairs, finds the bathroom, and runs a hot bath, adding bath bubbles she finds in the medicine cabinet. She strips off the shirt, daisy dukes, and panties and looks at herself in the full length mirror. She is filthy, with a few bruises almost completely faded from the fight against Mayhem last week, and a few new ones from the force of Titan's earlier use of his power against her. She looks herself over, turning slightly to see her body from different angles. She is still in exceptional shape. She, of course, sees every flaw. The slight weight gain she can see in her tummy that no one else would notice, the slightly less toned arms, the bags under her eyes from crying. She shakes her head. No, her flaws weren't big or many, but they were there. She wasn't perfect. 

She cups her hands under her breasts and gives them a slight squeeze. He saw her nude, touched her body. He probably still intended on having her. What would she do? She couldn't fight him off. Even if her powers return, she couldn't stop him if he decided to make her do what he wanted. She let out a heavy sigh.

Ellie turns from the mirror and steps into the hot water,  sinking slowly beneath the water until only her head is sticking up from under the layer of bubbles. She sighs again, and sits back to soak in the water, extending her long legs until her toes rest on the opposite lip of the tub from her head.

• Like 1

Ellie looks at the clothing as he sets it on the counter top near the sink. The yoga pants look comfortable, and the tank top is also oddly her size.

"Thank you," she says. She has decided to ride this out. She won't break her word, but neither will she allow herself to be taken without a fight.

"What should I call you?" She sits up in the tub, sudsy bubbles trailing down her neck, over her collarbone, and onto her nearly revealed breasts. "Do you want me to call you Titan?"

• Like 1

Ellie looks up at him from the tub, arms extending up over her head as she stretches, pulling her breasts almost all the way out of the water, soapy rivulets running downward, making her skin glisten and gleam. She sits up, leaning forward, as her toes disappear under the surface and her knees rise. She reaches forward, forcing her breasts together between her arms, showing a brief glimpse of magnificent cleavage before it disappears as she wraps her arms around her knees.

"My name is Eleanor," she says, looking down into the water, "Everyone calls me Ellie."

• Like 1

Ellie extends one soaking wet, bubble-covered hand from within the tub to place it demurely into his much larger hand. She can feel his eyes upon her as if he were tracing his fingertips over her body, and it nearly makes her shudder. Is now the time? Is this when he will take her?

She looks up at him, eyes uncertain as she peers from beneath thick lashes.

• Like 1

Ellie extends one long, lean leg up out of the water and begins to wash herself, moving the cloth slowly along her leg from her toes, up her calf to her knee, circling around, then up her thigh. She continues washing, exposing different parts of her body as she works diligently to get clean. When she has washed both arms, she stands, waster cascading down her body in rivulets of soapy suds, her breasts high and perky, nipples stiff in the cold air. She washes the front of her body, not trying to be sexy, just taking care of the business of bathing, but once she finishes, she turns her back to Jason.

She looked back over her shoulder at him. Water ran down curve of her back, and over her round, perfectly shaped posterior. Her wet skin reflected the light back to him, and her lips looked more pouty and kissable than they had earlier. She passed the cloth back to him.

"Wash my back?"

• Like 1

Ellie turns to look straight ahead, feeling his cloth covered hand move over her back.

"My father died when I was little," she says, her voice distant. "It was just the three of us as long as I could remember. My mom, my sister, and me." 

She remains silent for a while, staring off while he scrubs her back clean.

"We were on vacation in Italy with my aunt and uncle. There was a group of supervillains, called themselves The Maestri. They were fighting or something, I don't really know. The whole hotel came down around us. That was the day my powers manifested. I was too late to save them. They all died."

• Like 1

"It was a long time ago. I was only 17." She stares off into the distance, remembering those painful days, remembering searching the rubble, the clear space around her where her force field protected her, the rubble covering her mother and sister...

"I became a costumed hero later.  The League found me. I had been..." She pauses, uncertain how to continue. "I hadn't used my powers nobly. I sought vengeance. The League helped me realize I could be a positive influence instead of just ki..." 

She turns to face him, hands fisted below her chin, arms covering her breasts, soap suds covering her femininity. 

"Could you pass me that towel?"

• Like 1

Ellie towels herself off, then stops at his words. She stares into his eyes, and for the first time feels like she might be making a connection with the man behind the mask, the soul within.

"It's never too late," she says, reaching out one hand to touch his arm. It's a gentle touch, a touch of compassion and love, despite the situation they find themselves in. She pulls back, wraps the towel around her chest and tucks one end in, holding it up like a short dress, covering herself , then reaches both hands back out to him. She grasps his biceps and holds him at arms' length, looking into his eyes.

"The things I did out of anger, hurt, and a need for vengeance..." She looks like she wants to say more, but doesn't. "Jason, you're never too far down a path to change course. Trust me on that. I had to change my name, my costume, everything. I was so far gone..."

She isn't sure if she can tell him who she used to be, what she did before she came to the League. She tries moving forward instead of back. "I'm surprised they even gave me a second chance, but they did. Do you remember that empath that used to be with the League, Affinity? She helped me deal with my anger. She helped me deal with my grief. It's still not easy, it's never going to be easy. But it can be done."

"You don't have to give in to darkness. There's always room for the light."

• Like 1