Ashley x Maggie - Blooming Flowers

Maggie blushed crimson. "D-don't call me cute, it's embarrassing!" Maggie demanded as the girls' hips crashed together, clits mashing against soft flesh and other clits. It was almost more than she could handle, and Maggie was on the verge of tapping out to catch her breath when she felt herself aproch the edge. She was so close, and so worked up now that if Ashley stopped, Maggie might actually kill someone from the sudden increase of sexual frustration in the world. Chubby legs wrapped around a narrow waist as Maggie's hands flew from her face to grab handfuls of bed sheet. Her back arched backward, balancing her on the back of her neck and her hips as she bucked wildly, begging the other girl to push her over, please, she needs it, she's so close, she'll do anything, please, she's right there just LET HER COME.

"Okay, you aren't cute anymore.  This is hot instead."    Ashley said, partially seeing if that would tease her as well, but also with complete honesty.  She had never seen another girl like this before and was immensely satisfied that she was able to do it.  It was interesting that she thought they looked more like a man and woman doing it like this, and she was not sure if that was part of what Maggie liked about it.  It did not make Ashley regret her decision though, even if she might have enjoyed it much more if she had something to actually penetrate the other girl with.  It was easily to please a man, let him have his way with you, do what he said, and it was almost impossible he would leave unsatisfied.  She knew first hand now that it was not quite so easy with a girl.  Young as she was, she had never had never had sex with a girl as a boy, but as a prostitute she had her share of it the other way, though still not nearly as many times as most of her other coworkers.  The experience had given her some idea what to do and may have contributed to her effectiveness.

One key thing she knew now was if you made a girl act like this you were doing something right and it would be stupid to change.  The only thing she slightly adjusted was the pattern.  The mock thrusting seemed to be the more effective part of what she was doing so the grinding became a little less frequent and she started 'humping' for longer periods and doing it a little harder.  It was feeling good for her too and she was moaning as she did it, but she was not as close to climax as the other girl.  "Come on, you're so close.  Show me what you do when you get a real orgasm.  Have you even had one before?"  They were around the same age, the girl was likely either a virgin before this or rather inexperienced and may not have felt anything close to this before.  She was curious what would happen.  There were so many possibilities and she was imagining each as she attempted to finish her off. 

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Maggie blushed even deeper. "Y-you're teasing me.... There's no way you think I'm... I mean... I'm not THAT cute, am I?" she moan as their pussies rubbed together, sending sparks through her body with every thrust. There was an appeal to the violence of it, the roughness as Ashley slammed their hips together again, changing the angle and force often enough that Maggie never seemed able to get a mental rhythm going. "I-i've cum before... P-plenty of times! Dozens! Scores, even!" Maggie objected as her grip tighetned on the other girl's slender arms, her own eyes rolling back in her head. "J-just not used to... o-other people being... involved...." Maggie mewled, staring at the ceiling, doing everything she could to hold back as Ashley slammed her hips into her again. She knew she couldn't hold out much longer, and wanted to enjoy the floating, dizzying feeling of arousal for a little longer before it was all over, at least for a little bit. Her back started to arch and she inadvertantly thrust her freckly chest into Ashley's face as she felt herself pass the edge.

A face-full of breasts was not quite what Ashley expected to get as the girl reached her climax, but she took advantage of it.  She stopped the thrusting, not expecting to get much more out of it.  She briefly sucked on one breast and groped the other while she let the girl’s orgasm pass.

Now was the time, a few things had to be cleared up before they tried something else.  “Let’s just take a short break here.  We still have a lot of time, but there are a few things you should know before we try anything else.”  She had not adjusted her position, and continued to lay on the other girl, partially because it was easier with the cramped bed and she just felt like it.  It seemed likely she would want to wait a few minutes before doing anything else too, so the timing was probably right.

”Aileen gave me a short summary of how you ended up picking me.  That you Just saw the picture and chose me, it sounds like without reading anything the book said about me.  Normally that is fine, but there is one very big detail you missed doing it that way...”

”You will probably understand the reason I chose to do what we just did after hearing this...I was not born like this.  You might not believe it, but I used to be a boy.  The doctors have got very good at changing people who want it.  There is no sign left on my body of what I was.  Everything is 100% functional.  I could even have kids the natural way if I wanted to.  It is also very expensive though.  And that is why I am here, in exchange for paying off the medical bills I sell my body to anyone who wants it.  Don’t get me wrong though, it is a lot to adjust to, especially as a new girl.  But I don’t regret ending up here.  Most of the girls here were initially forced to do it, often because of money one way or another.  But we usually learn that being a whore isn’t really so bad.”  Her real feelings were a little more complicated but she did not want to give a false impression that she was forced to be here or hated it.  Thought she would not say anything more before giving the other girl a chance to process it and waited for her reaction.

• Love 1

Maggie sat up and scooted out from under Ashley as she listened to the young lady explain herself. She was still a bit hazy, but got the major thrusts. Reaching out, Maggie ruffled the other girl's hair. "I knew you used to be a boy. I didn't choose you because of that, but I did know. I just... I thought you were cute. You made my heart beat faster. And..." Maggie blushed bright red. "I-i mean, you are the first person to make me cum that wasn't digital..." Maggie pulled Ashley down into the overly comfortable bed with her, surrounding the two with fluffy softness. "Besides, I saw something in you. You're... I mean.... I was the youngest, and nobody expected anything from me. I'm only here because I have one talent, and that's Music. You saw my uniform... There's something about you that's super unsure about yoruself, and I guess I get that, and it felt nice to be with someone like that." Maggie giggled and kissed Ashley's neck. "Plus, apparently I'm a lesbian who likes cute little girls who dominate her, so taht's a thing..."

Perhaps Aileen was not as observant as she thought and the girl had actually read some of it after all.  That made things somewhat easier, though Ashley did wonder how she would have reacted if it was a complete surprise.  Instead she was the one caught off guard, this was not the way she was used to customers talking to her or complimenting her more friendly, more affectionate to say the least.  That was likely at least partially due just to the difference between male and female customers, but this still felt like something stronger than that.  It was true customers were encouraged to make things more personal if they wanted to, it did not have to be just sex, especially if they planned to be a repeat customer.  But Ashley had never experienced that with other customers and was still not sure exactly what Maggie was looking for with her, she was also not sure how to respond to all of it, and would not have been surprised if she blushed in response to some of it.

She would try to be conversational though and encourage Maggie, whatever her specif goals were.  "We all learn stuff here.  I never thought I would be a bisexual who enjoys sleeping with men, but after a little awkwardness the first time it was not so bad can be rather pleasing."  She suspected that was at least partially due to the procedure, though it was hard to be sure, but her sexuality was not something to dwell on too much right now.  She also considered revealing the truth about Aileen and that option Maggie did not know she had, but she decided to wait.  It was better to focus on them for now, but she would reveal it at some point before their session was over, maybe tonight, maybe just before she left in the morning.

"What we did earlier, I had a lingering male impulse inside me.  I never fucked a girl as a boy, and now I never will, but I felt the urge to get as close as I could.  I think I got that out of my system now, we certainly could try other things.  You are the customer though, you can set the pace or decide what to do if you want.  You also decide when and how this break ends."  They certainly did not have to get back to the sex immediately, if she still wanted to talk like this, that was up to her.

• Love 1

Maggie smiled. "Well, it was a good impulse. I've never... I mean, like I said.... I am... was a virgin, so I don't have any real preconceptions about how this is supposed to go." Maggie stroked Ashley's belly, and for the first time, Ashley felt the calluses built up from her instrument playing. It contrasted well with the rest of Maggie, all plush and soft. Too soon, though, nervous lips found pale neck and started kissing and teasing. "Part of me wants to enjoy the glow, but I doubt I'll ever be able to afford this again unless I become a prostitute, so I'm going to make the most of this..." Maggie said, pulling Ashley tight. One curious hand stayed with the girl's breasts while the other found her dripping wet mound. Soon, kisses trailed down the shoulder, her rib cage, and lead straight to Ashley's twat, still being fingered by the musician's slender fingers as she licked, softly, on the outermost folds of Ashley's quivering sex.

"I want to experience everything there is that we can fit into this one naughty night where I have money and the courage to do this. So please indulge my selfishness...." she smiled as she began to eat Ashley's pussy, teasing and sucking on her clit like a piece of sloppy candy.

Yes, becoming a prostitute was certainly an option.  Aileen would have asked if that was what she wanted when she came in and put the possibility in her head.  Ashley was not going to push her to make that choice though.  That was not a choice to make casually, it was a choice with a long term and possibly life long impact on everyone who took it.  There was a reason almost everyone here had more drastic circumstances leading to their choice to take this job.

Now she was a little nervous, she had no idea what this would be like.  The closest she had come to sex with a woman was Aileen and they avoided the lesbian side there, letting Aileen act like a ‘man’.  Her previous dominance was no longer present.

As Maggie’s mouth worked its way down she guessed what was coming, closed her eyes and spread her legs.  she was still aroused from before but this just made it more intense.  After it reached its destination she started moaning quickly.  This was certainly different from what she was used to, and having already warmed up quite a bit she wondered if it would take very long for her to climax.

• Love 1

"So responsive..." Maggie muttered as she continued to assault the other girl's scenses with her curoius tongue. She smiled as Ashley wiggled under her, moaning already. A curious little finger made its way into her snatch, pumping in and out as Maggie's mouth worked the outer folds and clit.

"Is this your first time or are you just horny from humping me?" Maggie giggled as she took a breath. "You're moaning like... well, like I was a few minutes ago." Maggie observed, shoving her finger deep into the whore's snatch, wiggling around, finding her g-spot with little effort.

Ashley did not want to go into too much detail, but her experience had been sex with men was rather enjoyable, but not enough to give her orgasm, though Aileen had managed to get her there and this was her first time with a girl and the first time a mouth was down there from anyone.  “First time with a girl, first time doing this specifically and you are are adding to what the humping started.”  That was the summary she was willing to give.  The newness and novelty probably contributed to it, but she guessed it was also just a difference in technique/focus too.

Maggie of course had a better idea of what to do than she would.  Still being new to being a girl, even though she a whore, she was still not 100% familiar with her own body and was partially getting a lesson here.   With the finger at work now she was already almost there and moaning more intensely.  “Yes, yes, show me how to make a girl scream.”  Screaming was not really necessary of course, the point was a life long girl could teach her a few things that she would not likely learn from men or a futa that acted more like a man in bed, and she was eager to learn it by experiencing it.

• Love 1

"Just relax. Let it happen. Let it flow over you like a river." Maggie laughed a bit. Ashley was so eager to learn, but she was so cute moaning and thrashing Maggie couldn't help slipping her thumb up and rubbing right on her clitty. "You already know how a girl reacts, just let it flow from you."

Maggie smiled a bit and started grinding her own pussy against Ashley's thigh, letting out soft, weak little moans as she worked the two of them up to a loud, wall-shaking pair of orgasms. "I-if I rub right here...." Maggie mewled, grinding her index finger into Ashley's G-spot, "Then according to waht I read on the internet, you should squirt a bit...."

Ashley was a little further turned on by Maggie grinding against her, but was becoming too lost in her own world to care.  It was hard at this point to even pay attention to what was said and she was more focused on the other girl’s actions.  The where to touch and how to touch, those were things she really wanted to know.  “...We’ll see...”. Ashley muttered though moaning.  That was also one thing she read about but never experienced.  About the only thing she learned about it though was uncertainty both of what it was and if it would happen.  She was curious to see and expected she would find out very soon.

I did not take very long though before she felt it build up along with the rest of the orgasm.  “There...its coming...”  She gasped out before a loud groan and her body tensing up for a few seconds as it hit her and she calmed down at same time letting out a quick but fairly intense squirt and taking a moment to catch her breath.

• Love 1

"Eheh... Tired?" Maggie smirked, looking for and finding some baby wipes to clean her and and the part of her chest Ashley squirted on. "You seemed to have fun with that one." Maggie teased, wiping herself down and climbing into the bed, snuggling aginst the girl she bought for the night, lost in the heady scent of perfume and pharamones.

Still unsatisfied from her earlier grinding, Maggie instinctively snaked her hand down into her groin, rubbing her hair little cunny, letting out soft mewls as she held onto Ashley for support.

Ashley let out a soft sigh.  "For a moment at least, but I'm sure it will pass.  Funny.  I guess I am a big girl now that I wet the bed."   Ashley joked, treating one claim of what squirting was as truth for the moment but not really caring if that was actually what she did or not.  She was past the point of feeling potential shame about anything that happened in bed, at least while it was happening.  She was still passive for the moment, the only other times she had orgasmed during sex was with Aileen, which was a rather different experience both in style and to a degree the aftermath.  That experience was closer to what they did they did before, except Ashley was on the receiving end and Aileen had the missing piece to penetrate her with.  For the moment she let the other girl do what she wanted, taking a moment to rest before potentially helping her out.  It was just interesting to experience just how different it was with a female customer, a little closer to 'making love', rather than the paid for sex that it actually was.  She was not sure if it was better, but she was enjoying it.

• Love 1

Maggie made the moans of the town whore sound like scripture as as she lewdly ground against her partner, kissing and sucking on her collarbone as dextrous, musically-inclined fingers played deep inside sloppy, desperate cunny. "Mmmm, touch me.... I wanna feel your hands...." the girl mewled against the pontificating prostitute. "G-grab my boobs or something" she begged, thrusting her developing chest out as she groaned loudly. "I'm close... I think... I'm so close...."

• 5 months later...

Use her hands, huh?  Ashley considered the best way to do that.  She was not given.a lot of instruction.  With one hand she followed the advice given and groped the other girl’s breast.  She followed instinct here, following instructions and taking initiative at the same time, as a proper prostitute should do.  She squeezed on it and felt it for her own satisfaction.  It was not quite as novel since getting breasts of her own, but feeling another’s girls was still a little special than her own.

Taking more initiative her other hand groped Maggie’s ass,  Partially to embrace her in a sense until she she finished and partially for her own desire.  She rubbed and groped it a little bit, but was mostly content to leave it there, to simply touch it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cuddling against her partner, Maggie bucked her hips and continued to moan; Ashley's hand on her butt and breast felt amazing as she smothered herself in Ashley's chest, finding a nipple as she worked herself, her fingers settling into a rhythm that promised an explosive end. Soon she found herself working up Ashley's chest to her collarbone, threatening a proper kiss, right on the lips, as her moans hit their peak.

Ashley let Maggie do her thing and work her way to climax, moaning softly from the attention her nipple received.  Taking a little initiative again, she waited just long enough for Maggie to not be distracted by her moment of intense pleasure and leaned her forward to accept the invitation to kiss her and it was not a light one either.  The whole experience was still interestingly different from her male customers.  There was certainly passion during the sex more often than not with them, but a different atmosphere.  Around this point one of two things tended to happen, either the man started preparing for another round or it became more formal and almost business like as it ended, with him either leaving or going to sleep.  A reminder of what they had come for, that they just wanted sex, and she was a prostitute.  It was not something that bothered her constantly or intensly, but in those moments at the end, it tended to be awkward and it would be a lie if she said never felt shame about it.  Few of the girls here were 100% proud of their work and lacking in shame about it, though it tended to fade significantly after the first few times.

This was different.  Yeah, she was still being paid for sex, but it did not feel as obvious.  This time was something she might even look at more fondly later and not only because it was her first girl/girl experience.

• Love 1

Maggie was floating high; the only thing anchoring her to this earth right now was Ashley's deep, heavy kiss. IT was the only thing at this point left making this real. And then Maggie realized what was different. She was happy. Her body was floating because her worries were gone. But it wasn't the sex... Well, not JUST the sex. It was the sense of closeness, Maggie realized as she brought her partner into a soft hug against Maggie's plush, chubby body. It had been so long since she'd touched someone, since she'd been touched... hugged, kissed, whatever, that it had driven her to nerousis. Breaking the kiss, Maggie stared into Ashley's eyes, blushing, unable to speak, but unable to look away. Finally, she screwed up her courage and asked, "Is it OK if I sleep here tonight? I'll find the extra somehow...."

Ashley was not especially caught off guard by this.  Customers were encouraged to bond with the girls they hired, socialize, get to know each other and that sort of thing.  It was not a big deal as long as they realized they had to keep paying to see her, or become an employee if they were a woman, and that the hired girl would be shared with all of her other customers.  How much this was actually sought varied greatly of course.  Many of the men just wanted sex, some sought something else.  Ashley tended to get the sex-focused though.  Anyone in a fetish niche like her tended to usually get the ones that just wanted sex and with a girl like her.  They would sometimes talk, try to get to know her a little, but it tended to be just casual socialization, without any sort of deeper intentions.  Though she had heard some of her co-workers talk about customers who wanted to make it more personal and get a little closer.

The only slight complication was the sleeping.  "Sure, I don't anything else scheduled for the night or tomorrow morning.  Though unless you come with enough extra to continue tomorrow, you will be expected to leave fairly early...that said, the bed is pretty cramped for two.  Though I'm used to it enough not to complain."  She replied, embracing her in return.  She had enough men stay the night that she had gotten used to sleeping with someone else in the bed, though it was likely to be more awkward for someone new to it.  "just try to get as comfortable as you can."  She said, still holding the embrace, as an indication she did not have to be in any rush to find a different position.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Before Ashley could even really finish talking, Maggie was snoring. The soft little high schooler held Ashley tight like a big fluffy teddybear, mewling softly. "Warm." She smiled as she drifted off to dreamland.

For the first time in a long while, her dreams were happy, soft, and fluffy, mostly filled with happy thoughts and images of the cute little girl she was snuggling the life out of.

At least she was able to sleep, easier than expected.  It left Ashley to her own thoughts.  It was strange to see someone so happy to be here.  A strange sort of innocence, considering where they were and what they had just done.  Yeah, this place had become ‘home’ for Ashley, but it was place just about everyone living there had been driven to out of desperation.  For a girl especially, Maggie felt rather out of place here.  She almost felt guilty hoping the other girl would come back.  A girl like that was almost better off not knowing about the place and all its secrets.  She barely had a taste of the sorts of things that happened here, almost nothing off limits to those who could afford it.  Even Ashley herself had been spared much of the extremes so far, but she was young, still fairly new and tended to draw a certain variety of customers.

She just laid there for awhile.  Distracted somewhat by the continued tight embrace, also, having had a share of all night sessions, she did not always fall asleep quickly.  She was unsure which of them would wake up first, or if Maggie would wake her if she was up first, but after awhile, Ashley slowly drifted off to sleep.

• Love 1