Fun multiverse story for fun

So I forgot I had this in my wordpad folder and decided to post it here for fun. I think it took me like a month to do this and since I'm terrible at beginnings it's probably not my best work but here you go.

It was the start of a brand new day, the sun had just turned the once night sky into a nice warm blue. The light managed to sneak its way into the bedroom of a young man who was sleeping at his computer desk causing him to wake up with a bit of a groan once the light touched his face. Sitting up he reached over and grabbed his phone turning the screen on and allowing for his eyes to adjust to the brightness of his screen before checking if he had any messages. Unfortunately for him there was nothing really of note except for the stock happy birthday emails he had received from the various sites he had accounts on causing him to just close out his phone with a sigh. "Another birthday is gonna come and go huh?" he mumbled to himself before getting up and stretching with joints popping every now and then with the movement.
Walking to the bathroom he looked at himself in the mirror. He wasn't exactly anything to write home about just average looking, though perhaps a little more on the skinny side. Looking more at his face and head he ran his fingers through his short dirty blonde hair just to try and get rid of any possible flat spots thanks to the unconventional place he had slept. One of the biggest key features that he had were nice blue eyes that received a few compliments from a few ladies over the years. After doing a few checks of his body here and there he hopped in the shower making sure he was at minimum presentable if he decided to venture out today. However, he found his shower interrupted by the ring of his apartment doorbell. Walking out with a sigh and a towel around his waist, he went over to the door seeing that a small wrapped package laid at the outside of his apartment door. Picking the package up and puzzled he didn't have to sign for anything. He looked at the package and could tell just by how it felt though the simple wrapping that it is a book but all that it had was the shipping label with no return address and his name: Alistair White.
He had an odd feeling about this package but figured that someone must have sent it to him on behalf of his late mother for his eighteenth birthday. Tearing the wrapping paper open he took the book and started to immediately read it a little thinking he could put it down and finish later but oddly he didn't, only really pausing to find a place to sit. This book wasn’t your typical book telling a story like a good fiction book or laying out the truth like a nice nonfiction book but rather it felt like an instruction book to something as absurd as how to use actual magic. He didn't really know what to make of it, he knew magic wasn’t real yet he found himself not being able to stop with a possible hope that it was real. Eventually after a few hours he had reached the last page but strangely enough it was mostly blank except for the simple instruction saying: "Tear this page out.". Hesitating for a second he reached up and tore the last page out causing the original words on the paper to disappear and be replaced by completely different ones saying: "On completion of this book you have now be blessed with the ultimate power. If you wish to find out more follow the map.", with that the page then turned to a somewhat crude map from his place to an abandoned building downtown. Suddenly he felt the book begin to burn in his hand causing him to drop the book quickly and had him rushing for something to put the flame out lest it spread. To his surprise when he came running back the book was completely gone with no ash remaining and no burn mark in sight.
Alistair found himself wanting to know more about what just happened with this mysterious book, after getting dressed he walked out of his place following the map that magically appeared on the paper he had torn out. Walking through the city he found it very odd that every time he asked for people to move they did, usually an average amount of people moved to be polite whenever they could but there were always a few who didn't move for various reasons, mostly they were being a bitch/dick. This time though even they moved out of his way when he asked them to move. Following the map he found himself coming up to an old run down building causing him to check the map to make sure he had the right place before he knocked on the spray painted and rusted door. As if on its own the door opened with his first set of knocks, Alistair paused for a second before he stepped in closing the door behind him and looking around. A soon as the door closed and silence graced the room his ears perked a bit to the faint sound of what appeared to be humming. It had a strange allure to it that caused his body to follow the noise to see who or what could possibly be making this amazing sound.
The sound he followed lead him to the basement of the building but as he went down the stairs he noticed that the walls surrounding him started to become more clean and well kept compared to upstairs. Turning the corner into the main room of the basement the first thing he was greated with as a large ass covered by a lapcoat and tight light colored skirt that clung to her ass. His eyes widened as they trailed up the body of that asses owner. This body was definetly curvy with a perfect hourglass figure along with long golden blonde hair that contained streaks of purple in it that ran down the persons back. Stepping back a bit caused his shoe to make a loud squeak on the floor making the person jump up and turn around. The first thing that stood out when this person turned was a massive set of tits that jiggled with almost every movement. After trying to look up at the face of the person Alistair saw that she was absolutely gorgeous: her eyes were a nice hazel color, her hair almost covering her left eye, lips nice, plump lips that would make anyone want her to kiss her or have her kiss any part of their body and a nice tan that could only really be described as rich.
In the moment that Alistair was looking at her she looked down and saw the paper in his hand before a soft smile graced her face. "Welcome Alistair." she said in a soft and alluring voice that matched the alluring hum he heard earlier confirming that she was the one who was humming.
"How do you know my name?" Alistair asked with a million other questions building up behind his mental floodgate just ready to burst out but he held his tongue for now. 
"I've been watching you for a while and I know you have a lot of questions so please have a seat with me and I will explain everything." she said calmly as she walked to a small table, her hips swaying along with her ass and tits jiggling causing Alistair's eyes to have and decide on what to see the most. Quickly though he walked over to the table and sat down at one of the two chairs that were there before looking at the woman who walked by for a moment before grabbing a plate off the counter and coming back handing it to him, it was a slice of cake with a fork. "Happy Birthday." she said softly and with a giggle. "How about I start with my name? Well you can call me Evelyn." she said introducing herself. "Now let's see if we can try to speed our way through the many questions you have." she said seemingly knowing how many questions he had for her.
Alistair looked at Evelyn as she took a small breath. "Yes I was the one who sent you that book, I know a lot about you because I've been watching you for a few years now, I used my magic to make all of that happen, no I'm not a human I am a succubus." she listed off rather quickly before having to take another breath. Alistair looked at her rather surprised, she had answered a few questions he had wanted to ask but that last answer just raised a few more.
"Ok, so first, succubus? Like the kind that would kill me and suck my soul out through sex? Second, you say magic but when I look around here all I see is a lab, no magical items or anything. Third, why me?" Alistair asked as he looked at the cake before eating a little bit of it out of the little hunger he had after skipping breakfast.
"Yes that kind but don't worry I wont take your soul or anything like that, I wanna keep you all intact." she started with a light giggle. "I'm very different from all the other succubus who only focus on magic. I like to combine both science and magic to create now things much like the book I sent you, though to be honest that was more magic than science, and it's because I've been watching you for a few years now and I believe you will be the best person to help me along with a few other reasons." Evelyn answered calmly with a reassuring smile, though with answering that last part a small blush came across her face. 
Alistair raised an eyebrow as he looked at her. "Help you with what?" he asked curiously and found it strange that someone wanted him for something, usually if someone wanted him it was for some standard labor.
"Well as you probably know succubus' live mostly on sex and sexual energy. This is true but I've found it a little boring here, aside from you of course." she explained with the last part being said in a more seductive manner causing Alistair to blush. "So I figured that we could work together on a little plan." she continued. "You know of the term multiverse?" she asked.
Alistair nodded slightly. "I do know of it." he replied still looking at her with his eyes occasionally glancing down at her massive rack causing Evelyn to smile every now and then when he does.
"Good." she started. "Well in my studies I found out not only is it a real thing but I've figured out how to travel it." holding up her finger when Alistair's eyes widened she continues. "I want to feed off of the sexual energy in many worlds and you're going to help me." she said with a seductive smirk while looking at Alistair. "You've got quite the sex drive and an exceeding amount of natual stamina from when I watch you play with youself." Upon saying that Alistair nearly choked on the cake piece he was eating.
Clearing his throat he looked at her with a red face. "H-how.." he stammered before remembering she said she was watching him, though he didn't know it was that closely. "How do you think I'm going to do this? Since you say you watch me you've probably seen that I'm not really one to start up a conversation. When I get going I can be but everything else is just something I struggle with. Plus it seems like that will take a long time considering I can't just walk up and say 'Hey let me plow your ass right here.'." Alistair explained before Evelyn gave a small chuckle.
"Well now you can." she said causing Alistair to look confused. "That warm feeling in your chest isn't just your love for me." Evelyn teased with a wink. "But rather a special magic I created and gave to you once you read that book. Now you can do that and pretty much just about anything. All you have to do is say it and people will just accept everything you say as fact or just a natural thing." she explained. "Let me give you an example: You see a nice woman down the street and you walk up to her, with this ability you can say 'Suck me off' and she will get on one knee and suck you off right there as if it was a normal thing to do."
Alistair was a bit shocked that he possibly had something like that in him and could use before giving Evelyn a bit of a look. "Too bad it won't work on me." she chimed in quickly before giggling. "I made sure it won't work on me but it's ok because I'll still suck your cock with powers or not. Just not right now though." she continued as Alistair's face turned an extreme shade of red. "My work isn't done yet." she said getting up. "I need to make a few special adjustments."
Alistair looked at her before looking surprised as Evelyn walked over to him and got between his legs. "Let's get to work." she said as she unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock and balls gently. Her touch on his bare skin was silky smooth and would make it hard to last if she started to do anything more. "It's not bad for average but let me make it more amazing." she said looking up at him with a smile. As she looked back down at his cock her hands started to get warmer than they already were, becoming a little hot along with strangely beginning to glow. She started to stroke his cock gently causing him to moan and throw his head back but to his surprise it felt like she wasn't really giving him a handjob but more like she was molding it into something different. Evelyn was in her own little world as she worked on his cock and balls stretching it and shaping it but surprisingly it still felt amazing.
After what felt like an hour Alistair heard Evelyn say the simple word "Done!" Leaning his head forward after the waves of pleasure subsided his eyes widened in shock. His cock was a monster now as he saw Evelyn measuring it all around. "Let's see we have a nice hard 19 inch cock, 4 inches thick, and nice baseball sized balls just full of cum. Perfect." she giggles and looked at her handiwork with a smile. "All those girls are gonna be molded to your cock after a nice fuck and of course I'll have some fun with you too but I wanna save myself for later with you."
"How am I going to hide something like this?" he asked before raising his hand to answer his own question. "Let me guess, no one will notice it until the clothes are off because of a little magic." he answered as it was met with a nod.
Putting his cock away and getting up, though it was a chore and left quite the bulge sticking out of his pants, Evelyn motioned him to follow. "Now let's not waste any more time." she said with an excited look in her eyes as she walked over to a computer and sat down in a chair.
Alistair followed behind her as he looked at the screen for a moment before looking at her, and her massive rack and trying to not rip his pants. "So how are we going to do this? Are you going to cast some kind of spell that will teleport me?" he asked before getting tapped on the nose gently.
"No that's where the science part comes in. I've spent decades on this type of travel and now I think its ready to be tested." she said handing him a smartphone looking device. Alistair took it and looked at it. Seemed just like a regular phone with a few apps that looked custom to this phone for his adventure. "This will help you keep in contact with me along with helping you travel. Plus a few other things but we can wait with that until a little later." she giggled as Alistair looked at the phone. He wondered if he really was going to do this, he quickly came to the decision that this was better than just having a boring life filled with the same routine day in and out, that and everything that had just happened really convinced him to go with it all and go forward with this plan.
"So I guess I'll call you in another universe." he said to her as he stood back a bit. Evelyn pressed some keys on her keyboard in a sequence at her desk and smiles. 
"When you come back to this universe after your adventure my holes are all yours." she said happily before seeing Alistair glow both in the face with a blush before his entire body glowed and disappear to a different universe for a great and sexy adventure.

Archived