Pegging Hentai

So I took it upon myself to dig around and "research" every potential Pegging related scene in hentai. It is a niche fetish in the hentai world so seeing it animated is a rare commodity.

Now, I'm not looking for "Female fingers him or puts a toy in him by hand" content (but you are free to comment those hentai below and ill make them honorable mention edits) but more-so Female penetrating Male with a Strap-on OR Double Dildo.

I think this is the most accurate list so far BUT if you know of any I may have missed or any slight inaccuracies I could fix please comment below so I can update the list. Thanks! 
(Im trying to collect as many scenes possible in H-anime so even if its an implied pegging scene or ''about to be pegged'' or even Futa On Male is acceptable please do share what you know!)

• Aneki... My Sweet Elder Sister (Episode 02) - Double Dildo
  • Discipline Zero (Episode 02) - Strapon, Femdom
  • Furyou ni Hamerarete Jusei Suru Kyonyuu Okaa-san The Animation (Episode 02) - Double Dildo, Crossdressing
  • Harenchi Koumon Manyuuki (Episode 01) - Mask Strapon(?)
  • Kawarazaki-ke no Ichizoku 2  (Episode 03) - Strapon, Warning: Dark Themes/Bit of blood
  • Koukai Benjo The Animation (Episode 02) Strapon Blowjob/Pegging, Crossdressing
  • Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru (Episode 03) - Double Dildo (Threesome) + Monster Men
  • My Life As A Chicken (Episode 01) - Strapon
  • Nightmare Campus (Episode 04) - Strapon
  • Ogenki Clinic (Episode 01) - Strapon, Femdom, Crossdressing
  • Oyomesama Honey Days (Episode 02) - Mouth Dildo to anus, Double Dildo
  • Shinshou Genmukan (Episode 04) - Double Dildo

For starters, I love lists like this. I can relate a lot to the whole concept of trying to "single out" specific niches/occurrences/interests in anime, cartoons, and the like. I've tried to make some lists similar to this as well in my spare time, but I've never really gotten far with it mostly due to loss of motivation mid-way through my journey.

Concerning the topic of this thread, I personally have never really been too excited by the idea of pegging. It's kind of just been "eh". I don't have any suggestions for anything good that involves pegging either, sorry to disappoint...

But seeing this thread does motivate me to maybe see if I can find anything new for myself as well as others. Thanks for taking the time to put this list together,
@MildZombie.

Archived