The Concept

I love Autumn. I love everything surrounding the season. The not warm, not cold breezes. The scents of pumpkin, fire and marshmallow that float through the air. The cheesy horror songs and movie marathons. Most of all, I fucking love Halloween. Naturally, in celebration of the rapidly approaching spooky time, I wanted to do a role play to share the spirit.

Initially, based on the best kinds of Halloween movies, I wanted this to be an "Anthology" role play, or, essentially, various smaller, self contained role plays that all happen on the same night, in the same town, with the potential to cross over with one another and intersect stories, whether they be camp or serious, bloody or funny. The idea of characters from separate stories bumping into each other has always had it's draw for me.

However, looking at this realistically, the limited market for spooky role plays, the varying imagination scales and attention spans of dreamers would clash and things would fall apart in that sort of format, much to my dismay, so instead it will be one bonkers story with various locations. I wanted everything to be evident, all the Halloween and horror cliches, representation for classic activities, the works, and also pay homage to a lot of my favorite creature features.

More to come, but feel free to throw in your two cents.

• Love 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up