Hello there!

giphy.gif

Hey there everyone! I'm Torack! 

RPing is a massive hobby of mine, been at it for several years now. I can write anywhere from a single line to a novella, but I like to stick to around 250-1000 words per post depending on what I'm given. i love all types of RPs, but usually I like to stick to stories that have fantasy or sci-fi elements to them. Not that I'm not willing to try anything new, I love trying new things! Some of my most memorable RPs were modern or apocalyptic in settings! I love fandoms, but only if I'm playing an OC only because I can't hope to do justice to the original characters. Plot and smut are really dependent on the RP for me, so some stories can be heavier on one or the other!

A bit more about me other than the whole RP thing: I love reading; I'll read just about any book. Fiction or nonfiction! I love sports! Football especially go patriots! and although I also do like anime, I haven't watched any for a hot minute! I honestly should get back into it tbh. Soon lol!

Anyway! Looking forward to RPing with some of y'all!

Hello Torack, and welcome to EcchiDreams~! It's nice to see a new face here in our community. 🙂 And yes, I can assure you that there's no shortage of Roleplays here. xP I read your intro post and thought I might suggest a few things that can help get you into Roleplaying here:

We have a feature called "Roleplayer Preferences", where users can fill out and select what they will and won't do in RPs. If you have your own Preference Sheet, you can add this to your userpage and it will let other users know what you're looking for in an RP. It's not mandatory to fill out a Preference Sheet, but if you would like to create one, you can here, just click the "Add new preference" button!

We also have a Private Roleplayers Bulletin Board, where users can announce their Roleplay ideas and respond to you if your ideas interest them! The Private Roleplayers Bulletin Board can be accessed here. Again, it's not at all mandatory, but just a suggestion to help get your foot in the door.

We hope you have a wonderful time here in our community and find what you are looking for, and possibly even more~. If you have any questions or need any help, please don't hesitate to reach out to a staff member (our names are in purple, and a whole list of all staff members can be found here). 

Happy Dreaming~! 😊🌻

Archived