Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Adverse

Rules of Halloween

Adverse

spacer.png

I'm a simple kinda guy with simple expectations and requirements for anyone who I role play with, especially in groups. 

- I'll say up front, this role play is gonna be what you make it. Want to have a fun night for your character while others try to survive until sunrise against ghouls and goblins? Great! Wanna get corn syrup everywhere while others are at a friend's Halloween party throwing down candy corn shots? Awesome. Everyone's Halloween is different anyways, if you want to participate in what I or another member orchestrate, have a blast. Wanna do your own thing? Do it.

- I don't believe in the term "advanced" or "expert" when it comes to my role plays. I've had wonderful partners who has some longer responses, some shorter responses but were a joy to play with. I, myself, love detail and I'm guilty of writing the occasional novel in a role play when my imagination runs wild, but I don't want post length to intimidate anyone. In all my years role playing, "advanced" just means "more words", even if it's all pointless filler or repeating things in different ways to make a post longer. More words =/= better role play. Anyone can join, all I ask is that you know what you're doing and can form proper sentence structure.

- Do what you will with your characters, but I like to go by the logic that my characters are never really safe. Choices made with other characters can alter their fates. I'm known elsewhere for being bad to my characters and in many cases, there are fatalities. Food for thought.

- Sexy time - Sex is a horror staple and obviously a big thing on this site, so go to bone town. Some of y'alls are into your characters getting humped by monsters. Go for it. Some aren't. You don't have to, that's not what this role play was made for but you can do what you want. I expect you all to coordinate what will happen between who amongst yourselves and I'm no exception to this rule. HOWEVER I don't want to see this role play become nothing but steamy scenes. You can make a thread separately if your characters are in a private place if you want.

- Player characters are not to be killed without that player's agreement. I shouldn't have to have side conversations about this. Those posts will be ignored and after one warning, ya done.

- More specific rules for characters will be added in the character information section which is yet to be made, for specifics on characters, see that section when it's up.

- I encourage new ideas! Don't make up a thread or location without running it by me, so I can keep track of what's haopening, mostly, but if you have an idea for a story, monster or place where something is happening, run it by me and we'll make it work. 

• Like 2

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Elena Ichinomiya
      By Elena Ichinomiya
      As the name suggest, you can post any unrelated post in this club here. Either its announcement of LoA or even small chat. Don't be stranger, speak up!
    • Adverse
      By Adverse
      Utopia inspired by Battle Royale, Deadman Wonderland and Poppy
      I've wanted to create a story about a fucked up system for a really long time, but a primary concern of mine was that I felt like it could be taken as me trying to make a statement instead of just creating a work of fiction. With reflection, I've come to the conclusion that I might be making more of a statement than I realize. My B.
      The idea is a world set in something of a post-post-apocalypse, meaning what was left of humanity came together, thrived and at this point are doing generally pretty fucking well for themselves, until the age-old enemies started to rear their heads again. Religion. Government. Systems created to control and maintain order, to shape humanity and behaviors in the image of those pulling the strings, until a new system is forced into place and such ancient concepts are all but abolished. People begin to live in a living dream world. Utopia.
      But this isn't meant to be a "fight the man" story. This isn't an anti religion or government story, even though that is centric to the world and plot. This is a story that's meant to be about inevitability, about the universe always seeming to come full circle and about existential dread. About how our consciousness of self makes our mortality our greatest enemy as we can not comprehend oblivion after existence. About the fragility of the human mind. About how there is no inherent good or evil in the grand scheme of things and the moral inhibitions associated with each are fabrications of our own fears of the great unknown.
      Many of the people in the world of Utopia have had such restraints removed, had their minds freed and as a result, can live in absolute bliss, but there are some who still believe in the old ways, who remember them, maybe. These people are treated as heretics and are punished in absolutely horrific ways, often for the amusement of the unwittingly obedient masses. 
      Serenity's reign must end.
    • Adverse
      By Adverse
      The format to adhere to for creating your character is as follows:
      Name:
      Constitution: (How psychologically fragile are you?)
      Mental Flaws: (Include fears, regrets, etc)
      Page of Memory: (A summary of your character's life that lead them to this point. Were they born in Silent Hill? Are they in The Order? What did they do to end up in Silent Hill?)
      Strengths:
      (Insert image of character)
      These are to be posted here individually. If any edits are necessary I will point them out. Don't take too many liberties, especially if you decide you want your character to have history with a Canon character.
    • Adverse
      By Adverse
      Originally, the monster of Silent Hill were all fucked up and twisted by Alessa Gillespie and her ridiculous psychic power. Later, it was established that a vast amount of the monsters in Silent Hill are manifested by and represent parts of a visitor's psyche/thoughts/fears/desires.
      Two people could view one monster and see two different things. This won't be the case in this role play, in most situations, monsters will mostly look the same to everyone and there is a reason for that.
      Monsters are also tough as shit to kill should the need arise to fight, especially unarmed. Blunt objects are all over, guns and ammo are scarce and the odds are stacked against the damned souls who are unfortunate enough to find themselves locked in that place of torment.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.