Rules of Halloween

spacer.png

I'm a simple kinda guy with simple expectations and requirements for anyone who I role play with, especially in groups. 

- I'll say up front, this role play is gonna be what you make it. Want to have a fun night for your character while others try to survive until sunrise against ghouls and goblins? Great! Wanna get corn syrup everywhere while others are at a friend's Halloween party throwing down candy corn shots? Awesome. Everyone's Halloween is different anyways, if you want to participate in what I or another member orchestrate, have a blast. Wanna do your own thing? Do it.

- I don't believe in the term "advanced" or "expert" when it comes to my role plays. I've had wonderful partners who has some longer responses, some shorter responses but were a joy to play with. I, myself, love detail and I'm guilty of writing the occasional novel in a role play when my imagination runs wild, but I don't want post length to intimidate anyone. In all my years role playing, "advanced" just means "more words", even if it's all pointless filler or repeating things in different ways to make a post longer. More words =/= better role play. Anyone can join, all I ask is that you know what you're doing and can form proper sentence structure.

- Do what you will with your characters, but I like to go by the logic that my characters are never really safe. Choices made with other characters can alter their fates. I'm known elsewhere for being bad to my characters and in many cases, there are fatalities. Food for thought.

- Sexy time - Sex is a horror staple and obviously a big thing on this site, so go to bone town. Some of y'alls are into your characters getting humped by monsters. Go for it. Some aren't. You don't have to, that's not what this role play was made for but you can do what you want. I expect you all to coordinate what will happen between who amongst yourselves and I'm no exception to this rule. HOWEVER I don't want to see this role play become nothing but steamy scenes. You can make a thread separately if your characters are in a private place if you want.

- Player characters are not to be killed without that player's agreement. I shouldn't have to have side conversations about this. Those posts will be ignored and after one warning, ya done.

- More specific rules for characters will be added in the character information section which is yet to be made, for specifics on characters, see that section when it's up.

- I encourage new ideas! Don't make up a thread or location without running it by me, so I can keep track of what's haopening, mostly, but if you have an idea for a story, monster or place where something is happening, run it by me and we'll make it work. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up