A Few More Polls

A Few More Polls  

6 Dreamers have voted

1. 1. What Sort of Relationships Would You Like to See Your Characters Get Into?

• MxF - Purely Business
    • MxF - Bonding (trust, friendship/respect of sorts, but not love)
    • MxF - Love
    • FxF (customer) - Purely Business
    • FxF (customer) - Bonding (trust, friendship/respect of sorts, but not love)
    • FxF (customer) - Love
    • FxF (coworkers) - Casual Sex
    • FxF (coworkers) - Friendship
    • FxF (coworkers) - Rivalry
    • FxF (coworker) - Bonding (trust, friendship/respect of sorts, but not love)
    • FxF (coworker) - Love
    • FxFuta (coworkers) - Casual Sex
    • FxFuta (coworkers) - Friendship
    • FxFuta (coworkers) - Rivalry
    • FxFuta (coworkers) - Bonding (trust, friendship/respect of sorts, but not love)
    • FxFuta (coworkers) - Love
    • MxF - Side/Secret Lover (customer is already married or in a relationship)
    • FxF - Side/Secret Lover (customer is already married or in a relationship)
    • FxFuta - Side/Secret Lover (customer is already married or in a relationship)
    • Previous Friends/Acquaintances/Others They Know finding them and becoming sexually involved
  2. 2. What Sort of Things Would You Like to Focus on Between Sex Scenes?

• General life in the whorehouse
    • Relationships (of all sorts) between the coworkers
    • Motherhood/Raising their own children
    • Helping raise their coworkers children
    • Mother/Daughter relationship as coworkers/soon to be coworkers
    • Psychological changes (becoming more used to and accepting being a whore or becoming a new one and what they think/feel about it)
    • Sexuality or identity (mainly gender benders) adjustments
    • Previous Friends/Acquaintances/Others They Know finding them and not becoming sexually involved
    • Family finding them and not becoming sexually involved
    • Family (male) finding them and becoming sexually involved (only putting these two here because I could not add any more choices to the other one)
    • Family (female) finding them and becoming sexually involved (only putting these two here because I could not add any more choices to the other one)

I did not vote here yet and I am not sure if I will, with multiple characters (both existing and potential future ones), I would probably just vote for everything anyway.  It is perhaps more useful for others showing what they do and especially don't want to do.

• Love 1