Story Request Topic

In this case it is probably easier to find people interested in similar stories first and work on characters after that is found (with some/all characters eventually moving on to other stories too).  I will add some ideas of my own later, but I wanted to get the topic set up first.

• Love 1

Have a few ideas here.  The first one is one I have posted a few other places on this site, so it is possible at least some of you have already seen it, though not many people have looked at it in those places.  I am not looking to play all at the same time, but want to throw a variety of ideas out there.  You don't have to be as detailed in making your own requests, but I wanted to do it this way.

1. (Fantasy or Modern World) The Perverted Shapeshifter:

The idea is here is a shapeshifter with a very open mind and a lot of curiosity.  I am going to suggest two versions of the idea here, but the first is the preferred one.  The first would be in the fantasy world, a world with an endless variety of fictional humanoid, semi-humanoid or monstrous creatures.  My character would be the shapeshifter, maybe it is an innate talent, maybe it is magic.  Either way it is an extremely rare ability, that no one would have reason to suspect he was not what he appeared as.

Anyway, with a motive that is half fetish, half early scientific curiosity.  He decided he wanted to study the mating habits of various creatures.  He decided to study it by experiencing it first hand.  He has done it a few times already but wants to do much more.  To get the full picture, he is also willing to do it as both the male and female (he has probably done it a few times as a male but not yet as a female).  The decision usually being made depending on the type of creature it is.

I'm not looking for 100% sex but also like the idea of playing out the various courtships and ideally how they handle children.  Some of these could be one on one and some might involve herd/pack/group dynamics.  His transformations are complete enough that he is capable of fathering children or even giving birth to them as a female.  I know that is not everyone's thing but I would like to include it.  And while I prefer to focus on the creatures he may also occasionally take human form as a woman and would like to spend some time on his interactions with men as such.  It is a setting where women are likely not equal to men and he would be studying less respectable situations where a woman might get involved with a man without marriage.

The second variation is a more modern version, purely human, using the shapeshifting for a more purely sexual motive.  Using it as a trick to sleep around, with both men and women without them realizing it or having a chance with people both men and women he would not otherwise have had a chance with, due to age (for example going after school girls if he is older or older people if he is that age)/looks/status/blood ties (for example he might take another form and use it to seduce his sister/brother/other relatives without them knowing), or any other reason.  The first idea was purely MxF (with variation on who would be playing each gender).  This one could be a mix of MxF and FxF.  He would probably even be capable of being a futa at times, though it would not be his preference.

In both cases I am looking a lot of sex but with story, and potentially detailed story, around it (this is generally what I will be looking for).  Being into pregnancy and everything around it is a big plus, there will be some FxF in the modern version and a wide variety of creatures in the fantasy version.  In the fantasy version at least, there will not be proper romance but any sort of bonding that a male and female of that type might go through.  He could be with some mates a lot longer than others (some it may just be the courtship and mating, others could be much longer).  Some of the creatures will more intelligent/capable speech and others more beast like and instinct driven.  One advantage of doing it here is multiple people could play different mates at the same time, so if one person does not like certain aspects (only wants to play the males or only wants to play intelligent creatures for example) someone else could play the mates they did not want to.  It will at least usually only be two people playing at a time, but the second person could vary and it could potentially be many people over time.

2. Incest (probably modern world)

I have two thoughts here, first a brother/sister pair, both teens, the sister a little younger.  I would prefer to play the sister but could play the brother (or possibly both in different versions).  This could go a few different ways but one thought I had was a taboo form of cheating.  The girl has recently got a boyfriend, they have gone out, may have kissed or groped a little or lightly fooled around but not had actual sex yet.  The brother is jealous, he has been attracted to his sister more recently as they got older but did not dare say anything before.  But now he decided he wants to make her his.  The sister is not initially attracted to him, but this is a story about a lighter way of changing.  He will not force her to do anything, instead he will seduce her and fairly quickly they will be sleeping together.  There could be potentially longer term cheating here, with her continuing to go out with her boyfriend but returning to her brother's bed at night.  Eventually she would likely ending up having sex with both of them (though not at the same time, the siblings know to keep it secret in addition to shame she might feel about the cheating).  Though of course the brother's goal is to make her want him only eventually.  The boyfriend could either be a background character simply referred to in passing or both boys could be played.  Heavy on the sex, but also a love story of sorts.  And she will likely eventually end up with her brother's child (might be intentional, might be an accident).

The second is a mother/son pair.  I am thinking a younger single mother (her early 30s with a 16-17ish son).  It starts simple enough.  The boy has a wet dream about his mother (optional on whether or not we play that out).  After he wakes up.  Half embarrassed, he leaves his room, he passes his mother's room looks in and then moves almost by instinct.  He walks over to her bed and just starts fucking her.  She wakes up in the middle of it, she is initially shocked, but he is too into it to stop and by the end she is enjoying it (at least partially due to not getting any in a while, though there could be other factors).  After it is over they are both embarrassed but a line has been crossed and before long they start doing it again with growing frequency and their relationship is forever changed.  I could potentially play both (or two versions if they playing it from each side).

3. The wizard's apprentice (fantasy)

Warning, this is technically MxF but only due to gender bending,

A young apprentice seeks out a powerful but isolated wizard.  Said wizard had no desire to teach anyone but the would be apprentice was insistent.  The wizard was annoyed but then decided he would go along with it, but there would be a price.  He cast a spell turning the boy (probably younger teen) into a girl.  It was a powerful spell, that only a master wizard could break.  Breaking it would prove 'she' had been fully trained.  In the meantime she would have to pay for his teaching and living with him by taking care of his sexual needs.  That is where we begin.  But that said it could go several ways.  Perhaps by the time she is capable of breaking the spell, she won't want to anymore.  The story will decide what happens.  With magic involved, many things could potentially happen.  I could play either character (or two versions if they playing it from each side).

• Love 1

A second story idea I had is of a hospital location. People can come and go or work there. Of course this would be a hentai hospital so lots of hentai shenanigans between patients, nurses, doctors. A character I was thinking of creating is one off Tokubetsu Byoutou. A futanari doct/researcher experimenting on nurse's or patients. With a focus on body modifications.

• 4 weeks later...

So i have a story idea centered around training of girls. The story is that the mc is a highschooler who has never been popular sorta like an outcast. And is constantly bullied by a girl he secretly likes. The girl herself is secret a pervert but puts on a facade. One day the mc learns that he is secretly an heir in a very wealthy family that owns an elite "training" institute and has to work there to train girls. And there he finds that the girl who he liked is actually the one who he will train. This is followed by some "mind break" until the power dynamics have been completely reversed. At the end in a twisted way the mg takes a liking to the girl and decides to have her a s his personal maid.

Edited by Reaper(Bandit)
Misspell

I've been thinking about what I want to role play. Maybe a classic landlord situation. Where MC happens upon a landlord position and have to maintain it or risk losing everything. But since it's Hentai world nothing is as simple as that. I'm a  bit rusty with coming up with ideas but hopefully that'll get things started a bit. 

• 2 months later...

I was thinking something along the lines of what was heavily implied by Jonathan's description, but with an older girl. Babysitting for her so often that she occasionally offers something else for him for being so nice and charging so little... 

It would be fun to play a young, single mother, a nursing student, who needs to earn extra cash and works a part time job while going through nursing school. Her mother usually takes care of her daughter for her, but every now and then she needs a babysitter.

So the quick plot I came up with involved her finishing her nursing training and being subject to @Rucio Natasha's new drug and whatever misadventures arise from that situation. Afterwards, she runs to her second job where her new attributes (leftover from the drug) get her into trouble with the accident-prone @Geoffb87 Michael and they both get fired. Heading home early, she finds that her new babysitter got her daughter to bed, but the effects of Dr. Natasha's drugs haven't worn off, and she puts the moves on @Geoffb87 Jonathan, trying to work off the last of her excessive arousal. The poor girl would wake up wondering what happened to her!

• 7 months later...

I previously posted this in the Public RPs club and as a private RP just now, but I just realized it might fit here.  This one is likely to have a heavier story but still plenty of sex mixed in.  It could be a mix of FxF and MxF.

I'm thinking anime style 'magical girls' here.  In the past many threats to humanity were dealt with by such girls.  Sometimes the larger population was aware, many times they were not.  The previous threat was ultimately defeated but at great cost.  There was only one survivor (will add an image in the image tab).  This would probably be 'Modern World', though the image has a fantasy feel.

She had not been the leader previously.  She was merely the last one standing, with the help of damage her comrades already did, last minute assistance from their spirits as they died, and using all her power, she managed to defeat the enemy but was mentally and emotionally drained and scarred.  It was her hope that they ended the threats that would require magical girls for the foreseeable future.  For at least a few years, this seemed to be the case.  Eventually she foresaw a new threat though.

By herself, maybe, she could have dealt with what was coming but sooner or later a new generation would be needed to take over.  So now she seeks out one and eventually more apprentices.  We would begin with you playing the first apprentice and I (we if you want) could play various other side characters, which could be a mix of male and female.  The focus is on the older magical and her first appearance and the bond developed between them, mentor/student, very likely lust, possibly love.  One or both could get involved with other girls or men too and they could include people around them, or the enemy.  Others could play side characters or other trainees as well.  We can discuss the details, I have more of a vague overview in mind and open to suggestions on the details.

This is a little story heavier than I was originally thinking stuff here might be, but I having considered it, I still think it fits and the club needs more activity.

• Love 1

I was thinking of an idea of my own here to try. It's for the fantasy topic.

My character finds himself being brought into a fantasy world, one in which had been quite peaceful. Now however was a different story, the various female humans and non humans have been turned into sex slaves, subjected by the monsters into this forced service, creating a sex empire for all. Elves, dark elves, knights, nuns, queens, princesses, it didn't matter who, as long as the person was female. My character had been brought here by a goddess to help free the women and bring down the empire. Of course, he obviously can't do it alone. He will need an army from the various kingdoms across the land.

He would venture forth, gaining allies to help him, even a great deal of lovers, be it saving there lives or helping them stand up against there ones that force them around. Adventure, action, magic, romance and plenty of sex scenes to go around.

• 11 months later...

Will try to inject some life back into this with two semi-related ideas:

Fantasy:

A boy and girl end up together on some sort of quest, as they tend to do.  They have to rely on each other to survive.  Traveling long distances and either camping out in the wilderness together, or sharing a room in a cheap inn.  In what is arguably a more realistic scenario, in such a situation, it doesn’t take more than a few nights before they start sleeping together.  These could be teens/adult/a mix (though in their world, they might be considered adults even as teens).  It could remain purely sexual, with no bond except as traveling companions and fighting for each other, or it could shift to love.  Optionally there could be a party and a little switching around of who sleeps with who, especially early on.  I could play or female (or both if we go party).

Sci-Fi:

Similar but in this case it is a boy and girl stuck together as mech pilots on a ship.  One or both of them could be proper soldiers and/or civilians unexpectedly picked up and pressed into fighting due to a lack of man power.  Most of the time, confined to a single ship, they are drawn together out amid of frustration, boredom, and again that they have been saving each other’s lives a number of times.  Again, could play either character.

In both cases, looking to a wider story, while mixing the sex scenes in with some frequency.  In both cases it could be worth taking a little time to set up the larger setting in addition to the characters. 

One other idea, not as related.

Modern:

Imagine a school with an unusual quirk as part of its efforts to educate its student for later life.  As part of the yearly registration process, each student is given a picture and a little basic information (name, age, possibly contact information, anything else that might be important on an individual bases) of an opposite sex student.  Sometimes older, sometimes younger, sometimes same grade.  In all likelihood there is no real attempt to match compatibility, not caring much other than that they are opposite sex partners.

Except for rare occasions they have the same homeroom, they are not together a lot of time, though there are classes that are made up only of pairs of partners.  At things like school dances and other school wide activities, you expected to bring your partner as a date.  Certain classes, like home ec and even sex ed, involve the partners together, learning to at least act like a couple.  Officially students are not allowed to date anyone other than their partner, but the school of course has rather limited ways to enforce it.  Sex is basically an unspoken assumption, but generally not encouraged, with the possible exception of actually having sex as part of sex ed.

That's the basic idea.  They may or may not already know other, as classmates, or even friends/neighbors/friend of the other's sibling.  I could play either one.

There are several varieties we could go with here.

1.  A 'lucky pairing', reasonably compatible and without complications.

2. The boy is a quiet kid that has no idea interact with girls, or possibly people in general, the girl needs to encourage him to much of anything.

3. The girl is a lesbian, the school does not care, and pairs everyone up with the opposite gender.

I'm open to consider other possibilities as well.  Looking for a longer story, exploring their lives and having to deal with each other as basically an 'arranged couple', boyfriend/girlfriend in all but name, and not by their choice, at least in the beginning.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 1

On 04/09/2021 at 16:47, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Fantasy:

A boy and girl end up together on some sort of quest, as they tend to do.  They have to rely on each other to survive.  Traveling long distances and either camping out in the wilderness together, or sharing a room in a cheap inn.  In what is arguably a more realistic scenario, in such a situation, it doesn’t take more than a few nights before they start sleeping together.  These could be teens/adult/a mix (though in their world, they might be considered adults even as teens).  It could remain purely sexual, with no bond except as traveling companions and fighting for each other, or it could shift to love.  Optionally there could be a party and a little switching around of who sleeps with who, especially early on.  I could play or female (or both if we go party).

This idea has my interest.

On 04/09/2021 at 16:47, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Modern:

Imagine a school with an unusual quirk as part of its efforts to educate its student for later life.  As part of the yearly registration process, each student is given a picture and a little basic information (name, age, possibly contact information, anything else that might be important on an individual bases) of an opposite sex student.  Sometimes older, sometimes younger, sometimes same grade.  In all likelihood there is no real attempt to match compatibility, not caring much other than that they are opposite sex partners.

Except for rare occasions they have the same homeroom, they are not together a lot of time, though there are classes that are made up only of pairs of partners.  At things like school dances and other school wide activities, you expected to bring your partner as a date.  Certain classes, like home ec and even sex ed, involve the partners together, learning to at least act like a couple.  Officially students are not allowed to date anyone other than their partner, but the school of course has rather limited ways to enforce it.  Sex is basically an unspoken assumption, but generally not encouraged, with the possible exception of actually having sex as part of sex ed.

That's the basic idea.  They may or may not already know other, as classmates, or even friends/neighbors/friend of the other's sibling.  I could play either one.

Along with this one to a lesser extent as, while I like the idea, scenarios bound to reality (AKA no magic and cool stuff like that) tend to be boring to me.

19 hours ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

This idea has my interest.

Along with this one to a lesser extent as, while I like the idea, scenarios bound to reality (AKA no magic and cool stuff like that) tend to be boring to me.

We can focus on the fantasy one for now.  Now the question is how much character/setting setup we want to do before starting the actual story?

• Love 1

1 hour ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Now the question is how much character/setting setup we want to do before starting the actual story?

I guess the standard amount, like "what kind of adventure are they going on" and "why things ended up the way they did so they have to travel together."  You know, those types of details.

18 hours ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

I guess the standard amount, like "what kind of adventure are they going on" and "why things ended up the way they did so they have to travel together."  You know, those types of details.

I ended up creating a separate topic to work on the setup of this idea.  Cleaner to leave this topic just for requesting ideas and then setting up specific stories in separate topics.

• Love 1

• 10 months later...

Let's try to inject some life into one of my inactive clubs, with a few new ideas.  Posting basic concepts for both, character/story details can be discussed.:

A Futa Teen Sexually Experiment's With Friend (or optionally sister)

My thought here is a teen futa.  One who has kept that fact secret her entire life, pretending to be an ordinary girl.  As a kid this was easy, though now as new desires come over her that has been getting harder.  In particular, she has looking at one of her old friends in a new way recently.  One way or another, the truth eventually comes out.  Maybe the friend is curious, even turned on by the idea and they eventually start experimenting.  With things gradually growing more serious.  Alternatively, under the incestuous route, the sister is quite aware and sees the frustration her sister going through and perhaps helps her relieve it.

(Sci-Fi) Primitive Humans in Alien Zoo (this will be a longer description) (MxF)

Not sure how practical it would be to get a longer story out of, though hopefully, with the right person we can do it. You have the option of playing more than one character which could make it more interesting.

It is the distant future. Humanity has spread among the stars, a large empire, but a fractured one, where communication between various parts is slow. That is how we eventually get to the current story. A fringe world on the edge of humanity's empire and explorations was attacked viciously by a neighboring species, who felt these newcomers were intruding too close to their territory. The colonies on the world were wiped out before they could try to call for help and the population massacred. A small number of survivors were taken prisoner though. They were broken, beaten, into complete submission. But they were allowed to live...and even have children.

Most of these children were taken away though, without explanation to the parents. The aliens had a project in mind for them. They were deposited into various zoos, which had both creatures native to their original world as well as creatures from worlds they conquered/plundered (some always animals, some other species like humans too, forced into a primitive state). They were left to grow up naturally, curious to see how such creatures lived. No clothes, no education, eating what they were fed and left to live their lives in the various enclosures set up for them (we can discuss just how large these are and what/how much is in them).

This was four or five generations ago. The zoo humans have no memory or awareness of any other way to live. No memory of the world their ancestors came from, let alone Earth. The only society they have is the limited one they have created for themselves.

That is where we begin, my character is a male who has just been transferred to an enclosure with several females (maybe up to 5. Some or all or which could optionally be sisters. Perhaps their mother too, if that is the case). They are probably all between 13-18, but they of course don't have a precise concept of age, just a vague idea of how young/old someone else is by looking at them. The male was sent to breed with one or more of them. The aliens not being sure if the male would mate with more than one of the females at a time or not. Observations of other enclosures showed them, sometimes it happened, sometimes not.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

A few more ideas:

Both MxF, I could play either character.

(Fantasy) Female warrior and the boys of the town.

A bit of an age gap somewhat older woman story.  Woman in her early-mid 20s and teen boys.  The idea is the woman is a traveling warrior, skilled strong, but still with the figure of a woman in her prime.  She has no interest in settling down or marriage, but that does not mean she doesn’t have desires.  At the moment, she has decided on something new to indulge her  pleasures on.  As she walks the street, she seeks one of the boys who tend to try to stare at her discretely, to give them a personal lesson and night of fun before leaving town.  This one is a bit open for longer term options.

(Fantasy) An angel loses her wings.

This idea has a character who is initially genderless, simply somewhat feminine in appearance.  A guardian angel of the male character.  He is probably a warrior, maybe noble/royal (perhaps one attempting to reclaim lost land/titles).  Eventually the angel appears to him, using its great power to aid him, sometimes discretely, sometimes openly.  Gradually she gets closer to him, love starts to grow.  Slowly her body becomes more physical, more human, and clearly a woman.  As it does, her power gradually fades, she loses connection to Heaven.  Eventually she gives herself to him, with marriage and later children.  By this point she is permanently physical, truly a woman, and mostly human, though still with wings and a portion of her power. 

• Love 1

• 6 months later...
On 07/10/2019 at 06:57, Jae said:

Could i play the younger sister in the incest story?

Doing some Ecchitext work on getting this club going again with a few stories in the near future.  I had not realized we almost had another RP going so long ago.