Story Request Topic

On 08/02/2023 at 11:12, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

Doing some Ecchitext work on getting this club going again with a few stories in the near future.  I had not realized we almost had another RP going so long ago.

Ahaha it looks like we dropped that one some time ago 😅

I think for now i'll focus on Jumi and Reo though.

• 3 weeks later...

Some ideas include.

(Fantasy):Most people think only Girls can be Sex Slaves...that's far from the true,the MC(Me) after losing a deal with the land owner,get turned into a slave for the Royal/Guard Woman of the Kingdom 

(Sci Fi)The Sex Hunt Games,some humans gets drop into a unknown place for the pleasure and lust of aliens,who will survive and who is the hunt or the hunter

(Modern Live)I'm under arrest,reason? The Police Girl thinks MC is hot,go to the Sex Prison and let's see how the other guards think of you

Yeah,hope these ideas good:D

• 2 weeks later...

My idea is a Villager finds a weird castle with a mistress and her daughters

I need maybe someone that.

Can play multiples characters or.

Different users play a specific character 

Character include

A vampire like Lady Dimitrescu

A Woman that turns into a werewolf when she horny

A Fish Girl

Frankstein/Eve...that's it basically 

I'm playing a male btw,and futas are welcome...is my ideas good

Will still give some others some time, but whether it's me or them, I thought I would clarify a few details.  Were you looking for a story that would fall under fantasy, modern or sci-fi?  Also did you have something specific in mind for the non-humans?  Other humanoids, semi-humanoids, monsters/beasts?

I suppose it would fall under fantasy. So there will be lizardmen and the like, fluffy monsters, tentacle monsters, they all exist. Basically, they all came from different planets but they can do whatever they want in a neutral planet. still haven't done much for the world building and all

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really wanting to do a fantasy world RP with a wandering female knight who gets fucked all over the place over the course of her travels. There's a lot that could be done with this, like merchants, bandits, town guards, goblins, tentacle monsters, orcs, and so on. But I will be drawing the line at real animals and undead. I also already have a character in mind that I've made for this specific type of RP.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Been a while since I posted a request anywhere.  I had technically already posted this a few other places, but maybe it will get fresh eyes here.

Mounting the Centauress

The basic concept is a loner human adventurer seeking a prize/trophy.  In this world a man having a centaur as a mount is a status symbol, the wealthy/nobility can buy ones born in captivity, tamed from birth.  If you want to make a real name for yourself you capture and tame one for yourself.  There are practical values as well, a mount who can understand what you say, can wield weapons to help fight/defend themselves, and some do target females specifically for sex on the road.

This hunter is looking for a female centaur in her prime, young adult or near adult (equivalent of mid-teens).  Likely initially catching her in a trap, gradually wearing her down, introducing her to human society and being his mount.  Eventually beginning to mate with her.  In this story they can bear a human’s child, though they are still born as centaurs.  The female would likely have a mix of his children as well as some conceived at breeding farms.  The basic story is about ‘teaching’ to believe this was natural, to increasingly grow attracted to him as a human strong enough to tame her, perhaps even believing her kind would be happier in such a state.  In the end the pair are a strange mix of owner/pet, master/slave and husband/wife, with a twisted sort of mutual love, though rather different than a human couple’s.

These two are the core of the story, but there is possibility build a large setting/side characters around them.  Both characters could have infrequent sex with others.

A partial list, of kinks that could be included (feel free to suggest others)

Non/dub con, shifting to consensual

Training/taming.

Human/nonhuman (male human, female centaur)

Breeding

Culture shift

Ownership

Early on there could be pain used as part of the taming.

• 1 month later...

Going to throw out a ‘group project’ idea here, in that it could include more than 2 people.  Though most of it probably in separate storylines, that will only infrequently include more than 2 people at a time.

The basic idea is, when a man marries a woman, he is allowed to, and almost expected to have sex with the women around his wife.  Sisters, close friends, depending on ages, maybe mother/daughters (only daughters that were fathered by other men), any other women who she regularly interacts with socially.  This has just been part of the society for ages.  The wife knows it is going to happen, so do the women who her husband will be going after.  She is not supposed to openly encourage it, make it too easy.  It will be happening behind her back. But she knows it, and is not bothered by it.  She might already be involved with other men, married to some of the women around her.

This is not purely a sex story, the idea is to see how the couple’s life plays out in such a society, what sort of relationships the husband develops with the other women, and maybe other men with the wife.  There could be a lot of variety in how dark the pairings are.  The man is allowed to do this, expected to do it, regardless of what the women think.  The women know it is going to happen.  Some may be eager, some may be reluctant, but give in to his advances, and some may be completely unwilling and forced into it.  There could be a wide variety of stories and couples here, some warm/happy/even romantic…some not so much.

Will see how much interest there is, hope it will be quite interesting and fun.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello folks! I've officially entered the fray with my character Eli Kershing, intended for modern-day roleplays. He can work in settings with some fantasy elements, though it might make more sense if they're lighter fantasy. I imagine his character living in a bustling suburb or a small city (think something like maybe Durham in North Carolina?) where housing, business, and parks are close together and maybe a thirty minute drive from a major city. This should allow proximity to a number of locations, such as the local university (maybe he uses some of their recording facilities there?), local library, club, etc.

I like exhibitionist stuff, or discrete public play, which is why I emphasized his office and the local park. I don't have any specific partner roles in mind, so feel free to pitch what you'd like if you're interested. Roles would likely involve flirtation, perhaps even starting with a grope.

I'll probably work on a fantasy character later. For now, though, I got this character in my head and wanted to write him down.

• 3 weeks later...

Bully/School Hypnosis

Looking for a capable, understanding, and well-writing partner to participate in an RP involving a young first-year boy or futa girl who gets bullied by various student, with a few deviants such as like a crush and teacher.

Have pretty much all the groundwork of planning and ideas complete from previous partner, can discuss them for possible adjustments.

Message me if interested.

NOTE: Preferably wanting to do this over Discord for easier accessibility in playing out this RP Story.

Edited by AstraGal3
Forgot extra detail about story

• 4 weeks later...

Hello. I'm brand new to EcchiDreams so I'm not sure how things work here yet. I'm an rpol transplant. I haven't been finding what I'm looking for there in a while and this seemed like a good place to try.

In general I am very open to lots of different kinds of stories in multiple genres. One of the things I am most looking for though is a chance to play a female character in a story where she repeatedly gets into various sexual situations, often outnumbered by men. Not always willingly. Games on rpol that involve sex far too often have more female than male characters these days. 

In any case, I'm not sure how to go about things here yet or where would be the best places to look for a story to join or to find writing partners. I happily invite people to message me if interested in writing together. About my stated interest or anything else. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 05/04/2023 at 14:50, Venus said:

I'm really wanting to do a fantasy world RP with a wandering female knight who gets fucked all over the place over the course of her travels. There's a lot that could be done with this, like merchants, bandits, town guards, goblins, tentacle monsters, orcs, and so on. But I will be drawing the line at real animals and undead. I also already have a character in mind that I've made for this specific type of RP.

I’ve been holding off on responding to things here, see if anyone would start stories that did not involve me.  But if you are still interested, I would be willing to talk about setting something up with this.  Either in my existing ‘Vanoria’ setting, or a separate more generic fantasy setting.

8 hours ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

I’ve been holding off on responding to things here, see if anyone would start stories that did not involve me.  But if you are still interested, I would be willing to talk about setting something up with this.  Either in my existing ‘Vanoria’ setting, or a separate more generic fantasy setting.

I’d be up for discussing this. If you wouldn’t mind, could you shoot me a DM so we could discuss in private?