Look! A distraction!

Yoh! Say! Hooooh!

What was that? Don't know. Reminded of Killer Bee and Chika and said anything that comes to my mind while shaking hands to an laptop screen in the middle of a rainy night. Oh! And thats kinda special (Not really, I'm live near the coast) because I am an Brazilian! Yeeees, they. Brazilians..You know...The...Grasshoppers of the Internet. The Plague. The Huehue BR BR. Are we so bad on the internet as people say? Yes, most of us are. And I'm not only a Brazilian, I'm an "Cearense", someone that lives in the state of "Ceará", that is somewhat the world equivalent of...A Gentle Training to withstand Hell's ambience. Lucky tho, I live in the capital so here rains more or less once per month, nearly everyday during summer (And here we only have Summer and Winter. Summer rains and Winter we scorch dry). As you might've noticed I'm easily...Carried away by my own mind. Heheh.

As an person I'm a bit more...Dense. No, seriously, I am VERY dense. Already lost two chances of relationships 'cause I didn't noticed the girls liked me. I do am a lil' shy. But when I get used to your presence, I'll just enter full retard mode. 

An interesting point is : I've never roleplayed anything directly lewd before. D&D and these kind of fantasy RPGs are my home and I had the chance to experiment romantic roleplays and in a written game even deepen relationships of my characters, so I just...Came here to try new "thingies". If I end up not liking it? Meh, I will at least get some friends. Not lying to you all, I am a bit intimidated by this environment...I rarely talks of sex or similar topics, but its so nice to start already free of social weight. I'm liking it.

So...Its all folks. Here to train my english, have fun and get new friends. 

And if you're a brazilian..."Booooora!! É 13 memo!!". Come'ere, lets have some fun! 

o/--

Oh, oh, oh, not now. This nickname "Kuramitsuha Tenrou". Just for the trivia...Its a random name. Years ago I had an idea for an hentai fanfic and thought "Hmmm Why not publish it?" but never did. I will try here heheh. Its a God or Goddess name, don't remember and "Tenrou" from Fairy Tail. Feel free to call me Kura, Kurami, KuramiTen, Larvae, Cake Slice or Cup of Tea, whatever, call me Suzy.

Now its time...

o/

Welcome to EcchiDreams Kuramitsuha! It's nice to see a new face here in the community! Hopefully you will be able to experience some wonderful (and perhaps some lewd) Roleplays here in our corner of the internet! Just remember that if you need help or have any questions you would like to ask, please don't hesitate to reach out to the staff members! We're here to help, and we all have purple names. You can find a whole list of us here.

P.S. - Are you a fan of RWBY? I recognise your profile picture as Neo (Chibi!!) from the series! ^w^ It's a big coincidence because I, no joke, just started watching RWBY Chibi yesterday. O_O It's been awesome so far.
😁 

Oh! Yes, I am a RWBY fan. A big fan to be honest heheh! Even it being a favorite I watched it around January of this year. Despite knowing the show I've never, ever, imagined I would like so much. Actually anime in 3D for me is like a taboo. Berserk and Ajin were butchered in their adaptations (Exaggeration? Maybe 😛 ) so I'm always 20 feet back on 3D Animations.

But my best friend was a huge fan and poked me everyday to watch. And I refused every single time. So...He started DMing a RWBY RPG Game and as an RPG Junkie this person talkin' here is...I got interested, but very "Urgh"...Damn god, the moment he gave me some links to the soundtrack and I heard it...It was all shoujo background and heart pounding! Heheh.

It drags a little during Season 5...A..."Little"...A dangerous little. But 6th was very nice, at least for me. Lookin' forward to Season 7. 

Expect you like. 

• Community Administrator

Greetings Kuramitsuha, and welcome to EcchiDreams! 😄 

Your English isn't that bad at all, and whilst it's part of the Terms of Service that you have to speak English on these forums, I do appreciate the effort you're putting in.

Our site can be a little daunting to those who are new so I want you to be aware that our community is usually willing to help with any problems or questions you may have. The staff are also just as willing to help if you should need it (You can find us easily as we all have Purple names), although that said the community is full of epic dreamers who are more than happy to help out new people as well, which is part of what makes EcchiDreams as awesome as it is. There are a few things you can do to improve your chances of finding someone to roleplay with, and whilst I'm sure you'll be fine, I've got a quick start guide for you here:

• Complete your profile.
  • Fill out a Roleplayer Preferences form; to let others know what your preferences are.
    • If you're into private roleplaying (Not publicly on the forums, but on EcchiChat (The chatbar) or by EcchiTexts, then consider letting people know. You can also use that link to find roleplayers that you might want to roleplay with.
    • Remember; if you post around on the forums, say play in forum games and what have you, consider putting a link to your preferences in your signature for maximum exposure. 
  • To be in control of your account, consider taking a look at our Account Control Guides.
  • If you're stuck for what the roleplay options are, and/or how to get started take a look at our Roleplaying Guides.
  • If you want to know more about your profile options there are also a few guides here.
  • If you have any ideas on how we can improve our site we're very happy to hear them, drop us a suggestion

If you have further questions, please don't hesitate in asking. We're happy to help. You may have already done most of these things, but I just copy and paste this last bit on all of my welcomes.

• 4 months later...

Archived