Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
LucidREM

pms welcome Hello,greetings / invite/ Seeking public rp

LucidREM

Hello, there stranger yes you. im talking to you.

(((I use (  -action- dialogue ) format in Ooc only ))

Hi im LucidREM or Lucid Or Rem how ever you prefer to call me. I am still working out where things are and stuff but this is pretty cool. Ive been role playing for like 4+ years, So I would like to think im competent, But you can check out my profile, and preference sheet, I have given an example of how I like to rp and such. I used to rp on an app called amino, i mean I still do but its mostly just ooc, no one really rps anymore on there, so I was looking for new places, to get my daily dose of role play. And i found this place, crazy right? Well maybe not to you but to me its pretty crazy. Any way Im still trying to make friends finding some partners to rp with so hit me up. Ill show you a good time, you just have to take my hand -winks- Come on just take my hand I don't bite,  -taps my lips- well i do bite not gonna lie, only in bed though .-laughs- 

Oh I almost for got to give you your invitations - Pulls out a Red envelope and holds it out to you.- 

Just hand me the invitation if you should wish to engage in a wonderful dream.

-Laughs and blows a kiss - see you around cutie.

((disclaimer lolz i feel like im giving off such top energy, but im a switch btw. Im cool with all kids of rps, polyamorous and monogamous, etc. ))

Thanks for reading. 

LucidREM

Edited by LucidREM
Editing title, and adding tags

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Nimalucius
      By Nimalucius
      These are just some scenario ideas I've had in mind. Message me if you're interested in any.
      1. Furryxfemale. My character is a shapeshifter cheetah named Skye. He was caught in one of your traps and you locked him in a cage. Unfortunately for you, you didn't seem to have locked it properly and Skye got out and he's not happy!
      2. My male character has been caught and tied to a chair. You can do whatever you want to him, but beware, he will fight back! And he's a top. Can be malexmale or malexfemale.
      3. My male character, Koi is an exotic dancer. You requested a private dance from him. He's a power bottom. He is an absolute horny bastard 24/7.
      I have a few more ideas, but they're fanfic-related. (So like; fnaf, RWBY, mha)
    • Caliban
      By Caliban
      Hello everyone. I'm really new to roleplaying. I've been a sort of dude bro all my life owing to my athletic background, but reading and writing has always been an unexplored but curiousity piquing field for me. I've become tired of exchanging nudes and now I want to foray into the world of dirty texts.
      About me: I'm a cis het male. Bulky, with well built legs. I'm 6'4", 200lbs. Small eyes, sharp nose, brown messy hair with a salt spray. 
    • vindiction
      By vindiction
      So you don't necessarily have to look at my preferences sheet, but you can if you want to. I'm in the mood for Daddy x daughter or uncle x niece. I'd play as the girl !
      Thanks for reading
    • SweetBiteMe
      By SweetBiteMe
      Hiya! Yall can call me by Sweets, just a shortened version of my display name 🙂
      Nice to meet you all. I'm interested in getting to know you!
      Still learning what to do, and how to get playing. Message me or comment with any thoughts or tips or whatever! 
    • Ari3440
      By Ari3440
      READ THE WHOLE THING OR BE BLOCKED YOU WILL HAVE TO REPLY WITH THE HIDDEN MESSAGE)
      Name: Ari 
      Roleplay style: 1st person/2nd person/3rd person, & one liner/semi illiterate
      Kinks:Edging,Ticklish clits what is Ticklish clits its when you tickle a clit by Flicking and depends on how sensitive you are it gets more intense also you either giggle or laugh and you dont cum since your only tickling  
      Limits:Bodily fluids maybe anything else 
      NO PENETRATION NO PENETRATION
      Rules: This is for the Men and women 
      read every rule I have. Follow every rule, no exceptions. Do not message me with "Hi", "Hey baby" or other cringey shiz otherwise I will block you. You have been warned. Also, I'm not changing how I RP
      I'm Looking for an active, long term roleplay partner.Don't like it, don't message me. Be able to play both male and female If necessary. This is MxF & FxF (No MxM).How accurately you play the characters is important If you pick a fandom that i listed below. Be Able to play alot of characters If you do pick a fandom
      Do not be a grammar police, please. It's annoying. Please don't be too busy. Also, if you're busy or tired, please let me know so we can continue later. I want more drama in the RP. Also, if you are serious to RP with me, Do not leave in the middle of the rp Or stop replying Thats Annoying if i wanna change the Lore/Story I Will
      Must rp the kinks i have listed 60%Story 40% Smut I mainly wanna do clit things
      For Men Only
      ♡2.Skeletor,Monstersink,Battletoads(Nintendo)
      3.Monster/Mutant etc
      For Women Only
      1:Sisters/Friends/ Mother & Daughter Semi Realistic (90s Or 80s Decade)
      2:Childs Play(You play tiffany),Nintendo,My life as a teenage robot,Coraline
      ||SpongeBob||

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.