Hello,greetings / invite/ Seeking public rp

Hello, there stranger yes you. im talking to you.

(((I use (  -action- dialogue ) format in Ooc only ))

Hi im LucidREM or Lucid Or Rem how ever you prefer to call me. I am still working out where things are and stuff but this is pretty cool. Ive been role playing for like 4+ years, So I would like to think im competent, But you can check out my profile, and preference sheet, I have given an example of how I like to rp and such. I used to rp on an app called amino, i mean I still do but its mostly just ooc, no one really rps anymore on there, so I was looking for new places, to get my daily dose of role play. And i found this place, crazy right? Well maybe not to you but to me its pretty crazy. Any way Im still trying to make friends finding some partners to rp with so hit me up. Ill show you a good time, you just have to take my hand -winks- Come on just take my hand I don't bite,  -taps my lips- well i do bite not gonna lie, only in bed though .-laughs- 

Oh I almost for got to give you your invitations - Pulls out a Red envelope and holds it out to you.- 

Just hand me the invitation if you should wish to engage in a wonderful dream.

-Laughs and blows a kiss - see you around cutie.

((disclaimer lolz i feel like im giving off such top energy, but im a switch btw. Im cool with all kids of rps, polyamorous and monogamous, etc. ))

Thanks for reading. 

LucidREM

Edited by LucidREM
Editing title, and adding tags