Looking for basically anything!

LittleMawrina

Hey everybody ❤️ I'm kind of bored so I'd be looking forward to really any type of roleplay (thats in my preferences, of course, you could check that out here 

So, don't hold anything back, just DM me if you're ready~!

i love you hearts GIF

• Like 1

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Room 1334
      By Room 1334
      Corey had a dark secret, one that could potentially destroy him, he didn't want anyone to know about the sick, wicked desires he had to see little underaged girls  naked tiny, smooth, flat chested little breast, and the perfect thigh gap all little girls had drove him wild
       for years he masturbated to the idea of taking little girls innocence, He imagined Thats what They really wanted, or so least that's the twisted perverted truth he tells himself! That's why he finally decided he would finally take that risk to taste the most forbidden fruits, the virgin pussy of children!
      "Welcome to my home room class, boys and girls! I'm mister Corey," he wrote his name on the chalk board "
    • ぶらぶら
      By ぶらぶら
      Hi! New here and I was wondering if any female roleplayed would be up for an incest erp with multiple characters from either or both sides (as in either a harem, orgy, gangbang or just different scenes mixing and matching 1 on 1, threesomes or the like).
      Id like to include as many family roles as possible but if I have to choose a single option that'd either be siblings or parent X child (that is 1 sister and many brothers, 1 brother and many sisters, father and daughters or mother and sons or a mix of them). Also, I'd like including ageplay (that's almost a almost a must but we can discuss it).
      With the basic (simple) idea out of the way I'll place a few quick prompts to add to it (basically just settings or kinks that'd change them a little)
      —A simple family: Just your normal suburban family discovering (maybe due to the confinement during the pandemic) that they're a bit less normal and a bit more horny than your average person. Mostly a slice of life or comedy like setting, maybe a bit less realistic; in the other hand it can be darker if you'd prefer (adding certain other kinks like Noncon and elements like addictions, violence and threats)
      Optional kinks: Noncon, drugs, alcohol, public sex, humiliation.
      —Followers of a cult: A normal family from the outside, they've been members of a dark cult since the beginning of their clan, cult that has them making some terrible rituals (in search of believed or real power). Those rituals generally include incestuous sex and other darker deeds. 
      Optional kinks: Noncon, dubcon, kidnapping, monsters, beasts, supernatural, darker kinks (ask if interested on these).
      —Fantasy horphanage: Maybe not your usual family, but family none the less, this is a small orphanage for all races and cultures where the young learn not only a profession but alsoa few things more... (In every fantasy setting I like adding the "cum or sex as mana" idea for magic)
      This can be a boarding school or an adventurer's guild that trains and keeps their novices under the same roof (or some other guild like or guild like place, videogame style, such as a thieves guild, a temple, a Wizards school, merchants guild, etc)
      —The collections it: Following  along the previous idea but a tad bit darker, a powerful man (noble, wizard, warlord, etc) has been collecting (be it by paying for, attacking settlements, kidnapping, magic means, etc) different specimens from rare species in the look to satisfy his dark fantasies, breeding with the poor kidnapped creatures to continue his little dark harem.
      Optional kinks: This can be twisted and turned into a monster raping arena for kidnapped, imprisoned or otherwise innocent girls, Noncon and monsters.
      —The family engineer: Be it by science or magic, this person has discovered a way to create or modify life (by either using his DNA/essence and artificial/living breeding wombs or using their real offspring or relatives for it)  in such amazing ways that could save millions of lives, however, they decided that this was too good for the world and that the best use he could give this is to have his fun with the creations/patients. They're not very well on their head.
      Optional kinks: Noncon, monsters/modified people, darker kinks, drugs.
      —We need to repopulate...: a) Set on a post-apocalyptic world, this family has been one of the few survivors, successfully managing a safe zone and some resources such as food, clean water and maybe some other commodities. Having no proof of more settlements (or better, knowing that there are some smaller ones that'd soon want their stuff) they decide that the best they can do is to grow their numbers...
      b) A band of marauders, survivors to the apocalypse by being the toughest and meanest, finally decide to settle down and once they find and take over small group (with quote some people of the opposite sex to toy with) or fund a good protected base (like a prison that's still intact or such). Now they need people who'd know what to do with the resources they can't plunder, as well as some toys for their entertainment. 
      Optional kinks: Noncon, monsters (depending on the post apocalyptic world), violence/darker kinks (almost limitless on this area).
      —Secluded family: Far from civilization and kept under the iron rule of a tyranical relative (and their underlings/or a group of relatives). Basically treated like cattle for their amusement and breeding, as well as hard labor and maybe even human trafficking.
      Optional kinks: Darker kinks, beasts.

Finally a smaller prompt, simply interested on an ethnic or interrracial family (specially, but unrelated to the situation on the middle East, just an old kink of mine, I'd like some Muslim girls for this last two options)

I prefer roleplaying on discord, if interested please send me a PM and I'll give you my tag, or we just roleplay here if not.
      P.S. these are just some ideas, I'm open for discussion or hearing new ones.
    • Clarity
      By Clarity
      Hi everyone, I'm clarity. I'm a submissive female looking to roleplay with a dominant male. My many kinks can be found on my preference sheet which is linked in this post as well as my profile, but my main ones are playing as little girls\lolis, ddlg, petplay, size difference, age difference excessive cum, and darker themes. Once you have gone over my kinks, I have plenty of ideas here that I would love to roleplay or have expanded upon. I am also open to other ideas if they interest me enough. 
      Parasite Girl
      You find a little girl with a number on her neck, trying to eat a bird she caught somehow. She is the result of a project to turn cell cultures into human beings and escaped before they could experiment on her any further. She is initially very violent and aggressive, but your teach her how to be more human by making her learn to love and she slowly becomes fond of you in a codependent relationship. She can also adapt parts of her body to better suit her situation.

Zombie Daughter
      A zombie apocalypse and you're one of the few resilient survivers. However your daughter is infected and you don't have the heart to kill her, so you remove her teeth, making her unable to bite you. You decide to take care of your zombified daughter and she becomes like a pet.

Daddy's Milk
      A world where the milk that comes out of breasts is entirely useless to growing girls and is only nutritious to boys. Cum that comes from a cock has all the nutrition that a little girl might ever need. Girls cant digest proper food until they have reached full maturity at the age of 18. So any time before that they need to live off cum. Girl want cum instinctually, it tastes like sweet honey to them and they become docile to whoever gives it to them.

Loli Fantasy Land
      You find yourself waking up in a high fantasy world where every person, monster and animal is some sort of little girl. You can decide how you interact with this world and I will act as a gm of sorts, creating situations for you and determining how the world will react.

Witches Among Us
      In a modern day world, witches are real and they've been lurking in the shadows for hundreds of years by taking on the forms of innocent little girls. One of your friends turns out to be one of these witches who broke away from their society. She askes you to take there magic, by ejaculating inside of them which will completely remove their capacity to do any sort of mischievous magic anymore.

Lethal Ejaculation
      A world where an illness has plagued the entire male population, making their cum entirely poisonous to woman. If it enters the female body orally, anally, or vaginally, the women will start to shake and die peacefully within less than a minute. Because of this, all sex is outlawed and men are mostly viewed as dangers to society. Without any way to release your pent up lust and aggression, you become serial rapist, going around and cumming inside little girls that you can find which inevitably kills them. You leave the bodies at the scene of your horrific acts and quickly get out before anyone can catch you.

Young Again
      You hate your boss a lot because she is constantly rude to you and overworks you like a slave. To get back at her, you buy an experimental drug that forces her body to revert to that of a small girl, slowly losing her adult memories. She now has no way to fight back against you, so you rape her and make her into your own daughter, fucking and abusing her little body as much as you can.

Adopted Refugee Daughter
      Your daughter died in a car accident a few years ago. You never got over it, so you left her room exactly as it was when she died with  all the pink accessories and stuffed animals littering the entire room. This event in your life have you a soft spot for little girls, so when you given the opportunity to adopt a little African girl from a war torn country, you accept without a second thought. When you get though. She provided to be much more than you bargained for. She's violent and unruly, until you figure out that you can calm her down only by fucking her into submission. Through this sort of training, you slowly train her to be more like your last daughter except in a much more sexual relationship.

Little Alien Girl Harem
      You're a pilot of a large cargo ship in space. This time you have a very important cargo, a bunch of little girls from many endangered alien species. You were supposed to get them relocated so the girls could be used to repopulate, but your ship engine stop and leaves you out in space with all these little girls and nothing to do while you wait to be saved. They're all supposed to get pregnant anyway...

Sick Girl
      You're a assistant working at a hospital. Everyday you see a girl with terminal illness who will die very soon. She doesn't have any parent and you can see how hollow she has become withering away in a hospital. So you take it upon yourself to take her out of the hospital and on a road trip. You bring her to every place you think she might like to try and make her happy before she dies, but you start to fall in love with her too. So you decided to teach her sex too.

• AirAllie14
      By AirAllie14
      (Post under construction, but your still welcome to read around and see if there are any you like!)
      Hi there! I’m Allie, nice to meet you! Welcome to my post filled with lots of different rp ideas and plots that I would love to do with anyone!
      Firstly, let me start off and say that I am strictly sub! 
      Now that that’s out of the way, I have been rping for over 3 years now. I can post short lengths of post and I can post long posts, really up to you really on which you prefer. I typically play female characters but I do enjoy playing traps/femboys as well. I am very open to kinks and have very few limits, check out my preference to get a good grip on what I like and don’t like or you can just ask me about a specific kink.
      For these stories, they can all go different ways and I can either play female or trap for really any of the stories, up to you which you’d prefer. I will also take any kinds of partners, Males, Females, Futas, Traps, as long as your the dominant one, your good with me!
      Now then, here are my ideas:
      1. The Demon Maid. 
      One day while walking home from work, your character discovers a strange book laying on the floor in an alleyway. The look is old and tattered, some of the pages ripped. You decide to pick it up and take it home. When you get home you begin to read the book discovering that it is in fact a book which tells you how to summon a demon. Of course, you think it’s not real and a total hoax so you decided to test the ritual and that’s when I appear. I explain everything to you and we make a contract with each other, binding me to you and now I live as your maid, tending to your every need and forced to obey your every request. There is one price for my services, your cum.
      2. In this world, monsters exist, everyone refers to them as demons. No one knows where they came from, but they exist. You are tasked with eliminating these demons as a hunter. One day, you discover an old building, it is rundown and decrepit. Inside you find, blood, lots of it everywhere along with bodies. In the center you find me, crying, my knees up to my face, blood also covering my body. When you approach me, I look up and you see my eyes, blood red and you see fangs in my mouth, you think that I killed these people but I didn’t, someone else did and he turned me into a demon. They say that you lose yourself when you become one, but I didn’t, I still remember everything and I don’t want to kill anyone.
      3. It was a night like any other. I always walk home like this everyday from school, something was different however. When I passed by an alley, I saw it, these was a man laying on the floor, another man/woman (you) slumped over him biting his neck. You hear me and turned over to see me, your mouth bloody, two holes in the man’s neck. I feel stricken with fear and immediately take off run, hoping and praying that you weren’t following.
      4. In the land, there once existed dragons, but now how people thought. These dragons were humanoid but could still fly and breath fire. Mysteriously, all died out, except for one (me). You are a hunter, one day while walking around, you stumble upon me. I immediately try to flee knowing that it was one of your kind that killed mine and that you would do the same to me. Will you turn me in and kill me or will you try to befriend me and keep me safe from those who would kill me.
      5. Tonight was a regular night, you got into bed and drifted off to sleep. Your cat jumped up onto the bed with you and laid down at your side purring and cuddling against your chest. In the morning, you feel the heat of something next to you. You figure it was your cat but it wasn’t, it was something bigger. Looking over, you see a young naked girl, her hair was white and she had white cat ears atop it’s head and a long white tail. The girl wore a collar on her neck, the name of your cat was written on it. This girl was your cat, she had transformed into a cat girl. 
      6. I recently transferred to your school, I’m your typical shy and quiet type so I don’t talk to many people and many people don’t talk to me figuring that I was a loner. Your the bad boy/girl, one day while hanging out with your friends, one gives you a bet. He tells you that he’ll give you a lot of money if you became my boy/girlfriend for a month. You agreed for the money. At first, your just doing this for the money but over time, we start to develop a deeper relationship and soon when the month ends, you have to make a choice, you either break up with me and take the money, or you give up all the money to be with me. 
      7. Little Red Riding Hood. For this rp, I’ll play as Red and you play as the wolf. You can either play a furry wolf or a humanoid wolf guy, up to you really. This rp could go two ways, either on her way to her grandmother’s house, the wolf finds Red in the woods and rapes her or we could go the romantic route. Here me out, is this ridiculous... maybe. So the two could meet in the woods and subtly begin to form a relationship together, maybe he saves her from another pack of wolves or she finds him starving and offers him some of the goodies in her basket or she finds him hurt and brings him home where she tends to his wounds. If you do choose this rp to do with me, let me know what role you would like to go down and also feel free to let me know your own ideas.
      8. I’m really craving an incest role between siblings recently. What I had in mind was two siblings who are very close. One day the brother just had enough, he had always had dirty thoughts of his sister and one day it becomes too much and he rapes her. Of course after that day she is distraught about what just happened but then, she starts to come around and the two begin to develop a romantic relationship with each other. For this one, if you don’t like rape we can just have it as like he confesses to her and things go from there. Any ages will work as long as I’m the younger one. I can play loli, shota, and I’ll go up to maybe 21, you’re welcome to play any age you want or we can even be twins if you’d like, I’ve been really craving twin incest a lot lately. For this one I can play female or trap if you’d like, just tell me which. MxF MxM FxF all work for this one.
    • Busterbugs
      By Busterbugs
      I have been wanting a maid role play recently, thinking that their is so many different settings you can do. Here is a few and I’ll be adding more.
      My Little Sister is my maid- Rex is a 18 year old that recently moved to a new apartment close to his parents house. His little sister comes over one day begging for some money. Rex, who doesn’t what to give her any, but doesn’t want to say no to his little sis says that she can if she comes over every morning and cleans his place, plus wears a maid outfit. He is shocked when she said yes, thinking that she wouldn’t do it and the sight of his sister in a cute maid uniform has a strange effect on him. 
      The Businessman New Maid-Your character applies for a job of a new maid of a powerful businessman, but finds that he is a bit of a pervert.
      A Spoiled Rich boy’s new Maid- Your a single mother who is in need of money. You meet a friend of yours, a rich businesswoman and ask if she can give you a job. Since your best skill is cleaning, your friend offer’s you a job as being a maid for her home and taking care of her 16 year old son. 

A Shota loving Maid- Your character is a woman who’s obsessed with Shota’s and one day you see a incredibly cute teen boy get into a car of a famous businessman. You found out that the businessman is hiring a new maid and you reply immediately and get hired. You start to work their and try to seduce the businessman’s son, but you also discover that your new boss loves to force himself on his maids, but you endure it to be close to the son.
      The Orc’s new Maid-I had a idea for a role play that takes place in a fantasy world, where a War between Orc’s and humans had been going on for years, that was locked in a stalemate, because while humans were more advanced in weapons and tactics, Orc’s were much stronger, tougher and berserk fighters. One night a ambush was planned by a Orc general on the Human king, who had come to survey his army. The general Orc managed to sneak into the kings tent but as he was about to kill him a group of dragons suddenly appeared, drawn to the smell of dead body’s from the war. The human camp was thrown into a uproar and the Orc and the King found fighting for their lives together. And then in the battle as a dragon was about to kill the Orc, the King, a very young, kindhearted man risked his life to save the Orc, something that shocked the Orc, whose kind didn’t care what happened to other Orc’s. 

The king managed to fight off the dragon and he and the Orc fled for their lives. The dragon chased them to the edge of huge river. Seeing no option, they both jumped into the fast moving water and were quickly swept away. They managed to grab onto a piece of floating tree as they were carried by the strong current deep into the Taror Forest, a dense woods that was filled with so many dangerous creatures that both humans and Orc’s avoided it completely. Hour’s later they finally made it to shore and realizing that they weren’t going to make it out alive without help, they decided to make a temporary truce. As they traveled back, a friendship formed, born from fighting for other and beginning to understand each other. When they got back, the Orc swore to serve the King and fought for the humans. 

The humans won and the king awarded the Orc a large piece of land in the human kingdom and the title of a noble. And this is where the rp starts. The Orc moved into the huge manor on the land he was given and found that he needed help to run his new home. Taking a cue from humans, he hired maids to run the house and men to take care of his property. Your character is a maid that gets hired to work for the orc and you soon find out that your new master, like most Orc’s have a almost uncontrollable urge to mate.

That’s the base idea I had and if you like it the way it is or want to change it then start it let me know. And and I might add two sons for the Orc to live with him, if that interests you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.