In Liams Room

Braxten

Inside Liams toom after watching the dark skinned temptress prance around in her underthings, he almost wanted to completely forgo the bath and get right to things... but really he knew he would enjoy himself far more once he had had a bath.

He chuckled.

"Well thank you Coco... ive been  walking and ridimg nonstop for a few weeks. Its good to get some rest."

He said as she removed his boots and he began to divest himself of clothing as well, placing a dark hat off to the side and sighing.

"Oh... and you can call me Liam lass."

• Like 1

Behind the ornate screen, Coco was heating up the water for the bath. She lit a few candles as well and added essential oils that naturally soothes aching muscles. She knew his type were often rough but she like to pamper her clients a bit. It helped set the mood. When everything was basically ready, she came out from behind the curtain, making a path back to her latest lover. “So, Liam is it. That’s a fine name. And do I detect a bit of an accent? You’re clearly not from around here...”

Sitting behind him, she draped her arms along his broad shoulders, “Enjoying your breakfast? I figured you’d like something thick and juicy...” the fallen woman purred, lightly caressing whatever part of him her hands landed on. Including his ever growing bulge. “You know, you’re rather handsome Liam, if you’re gonna be in town a while, I’d love to keep you company again...” Coco nipped at his ear, slowly brushing her lips along his neck.

• Like 1

"Mmm... smells nice."

He murmured as he took off his vest, and then his button up, revealimg a torso thick with muscle, multiple gunshot scars, knife scars, and some rather nasty burn scars on his forearms.

He then began tearing into his steak, moaning gutterally as he tasted the chewey and  juicy meat, and chased it with eggs and potatoes. Soon, he finished up his meal, drinking his water.

He hummed in pleasure as she sat behind him, stroking and kissing his neck.

"I'm from the isles. Mum and Da came over when i was only wee baby. So i still have the tongue."

He said softly just enjoying himself.

He chuckled.

"And I'd like it if you would Coco. Now... lets get the nitty and gritty out of the way so we can just enjoy each others company. What services do you offer, and how can i compensate ye?"

• Like 1

He downed his food pretty fast, showing how ravenous he was. Coco grinned. He certainly was eager, and he wasn’t talking down to her as she had experienced in the past. That always made things easier. “Ah, that explains it then. Well you sound very sexy, Liam. But I bet all the girls tell you that.” His body was quite pleasing to the eye as well. She didn’t mind scars in the slightest. And how could she given the one her ex left on her cheek? It would be very hypocritical of her if she suddenly changed her mind based on his looks. Besides so on the wealthiest customers weren’t exactly movie star material. 

Liam was though. Scars and all.

When he wanted to cut straight to the chase she nodded. “Well, our standard baths are 25 cents, deluxe is 75 cents; that’s your traditional rub and tug. But if you want all of me....that’ll be two dollars.”

He chuckled and the slightest bit of heat went to his cheeks when she called his voice sexy. It was always nice to be appreciated by a beautiful woman. 

2 dollars huh... somehow that didnt seem right. She deserved far more.

He grinned.

"And what would ye say if I were ter offer ye 10?"

• Love 1

She thought he might balk at her pricing, but it was she who wound up being in shock. “T-Ten d-dollars, you swear?” She whispered, suddenly too shy to meet his gaze. The most she ever got was five and that was back when she didn’t have a scar. It felt weird that this man was offering her so much more. Coco lifted her head timidly, yet a warm smile was on her lips. “Let’s get you all cleaned up and then you can tell me what you would like to get for your generosity. “ standing up, she guided him to his feet, plant a soft kiss on his lips. “We should strip you down first, and then you can touch me next,” She added huskily, taking her hand down his chest.

• Love 1

He liked the look on her face. The shock, and almost a little bit of awe. It also made his heart twinge. Like she couldnt believe he thought her worth that.

"Aye. Ten dollars."

He said as he finally stripped down  to nothing, a nice 8 inch cock jutting from his hips, the shaft nice and thick, his balls heavy. However, even as his cock jumped in desire,  he was controlled,  pulling out a bill from his pockets, and placed it in her hand before curlimg her fingers over it. It was obviously a dusty but fairly new 10 dollar bill.

He grinned and pressed his lips agaimst her softly as well, as he chuckled.

"Perhaps i should get my bath first.. make sure i don't make you dirty in a not so fun way."

He said as he let his hand caress her cheek down her neck and ghosting the tops of her breasts.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

One hundred dollars. Goodness, she certainly was lucky today. But it made her wonder...perhaps she had been selling herself short. Twenty dollars and adding ten dollars for each extra seemed like a lot of money for her, but then again when she started this her self esteem had been practically nonexistent. Her scar had been fresh back then and the things her ex boyfriend said seemed to be engrained in her head. But she was free from him and it was time to re-evaluate herself. But later. Right now she had a customer to please. 

And quite a delicious looking one at that. She couldn’t help but to shiver when he pressed a kiss against her lips, pressing the large bill into her hand. Her fingers closed around it tightly and she didn’t speak, for fear of revealing too much about her shock and the way he was affecting her. She had to regain control of herself. Clearing her throat, she grinned and stepped back from his grasp, “Yes, that bath is definitely in order. One moment,” she rushed out. Coco scurried away to put her earning away in her silk pouch, locking it up out of view. When she came back from behind the screen once more she began to slowly strip out of her clothes. “I think we’re all set for that bath. Right this way Liam.” Taking both of his hands, and leading him to the standing claw foot tub. “First, we’ll get you all scrubbed up and then....well, we can see how else I may serve you.”

• Love 1

He smiled softly, and followed her to the steaming bathtub,getting in carefully, and soaking in the heat of the water, he let out a particularly sinful groan.

"Mmm... gods its been far too lomg since i had a proper bath."

He said with a rueful chuckle, letting his head lean back as he looked up at her with a grin.

"Join me?" He teased playfully.

• Like 1

Yup, she definitely was familiar with that satisfied groan. Even the toughest of men couldn’t resist the simple pleasure of a nice, hot, bath. “Most people never take the time to indulge in such things. Especially men like you, with your important tasks and risky business,” She replied, sliding into the tub. “But that’s all the more reason to allow yourself to be taken care of now.” Grabbing the bar of soap and a sponge, she lathered it until it was thickly covered in a soapy foam which she used to begin cleaning Liam’s chest and arms. Humming a sweet tune as she did. Cleaning him placed her body very close to his, and she was practically sitting in his lap now which she was certain he would take advantage of.

• Love 1

"Mm... a man doesn't get a chance to really enjoy himself very often when he's out on a job."

He said softly, enjoying the simple intimacy of the beautiful scrubbing him down, as she essentially sat in his lap, his cock laying against her belly, twitching with its eagerness to feel more soft dark flesh.

"But now that I'm off duty... its good ta relax."

His hands stroked ip and down her sides, enjoying how her curves made his hands move on her skin, stroking and  massaging as he did so.

• Love 1

The feeling of his strong hands sweeping along her sides made her hum with appreciation. Leaning forward she granted a soft kiss on his lips. One that turned lusty as she moved a hand to caress the large cock that rested against her flat stomach. Coco grinned inwardly as he twitched in her hand and she pulled away just before she knew he would want more. “Turn around now hun. Gotta get you all good and clean before we can get down and dirty again.” 

• Love 1

He inwardly complained at her stopping her ministrations, but he just chuckled, and turned around so that she could scrub his back.

Besides... it was kind of nice getting clean like this. He was pretty sure she would let him take his time, so he wasn't in a massive hurry. He could just enjoy himself.

• Like 1

Coco tried and failed at muffling her giggle as she scrubbed his back. She knew that Liam was yearning for her flesh and honestly she was looking forward to being with him as well. With a cock like his and a handsome face to match this might end up pleasurable for her as well. She made quick work of cleaning his back, pressing kisses along his flesh as she rinsed off the soap. When she was done she motioned for him to turn back around, attacking his lips instantly. Her curvy body settled in his lap and even through the water she could feel just how hard he was. “Okay Liam, now you can have the deluxe part of the package,” she purred, kissing him again.

He grinned, and turned onto his back, pulling her close so that her large breasts were pressed against the hard planes of his chest.

"Well then, lets have some fun."

He said with his brogue exceptionally thick.

He kissed her deeply, nipping at her full bottom lip, before moving down the the crux of her neck, nibbling and sucking on the dark flesh all the while his hands caressed and squeezed the large soft cheeks of her ass.

A gasp escaped her mouth as he sucked on her neck and caressed her dark flesh. Coco’s hands roamed along his muscles, before clutching at his hair and pulling him in for another lusty kiss. Her hips ground onto his lap, seeking out his warmth. She couldn’t wait to feel his hardness pressing inside her. But she didn’t want to rush him. He seemed like the type to enjoy things better if he took his time. And honestly she was naturally attracted to Liam and she found that she wanted this almost as much as he clearly did. This was going to be an excellent way to start the day. “Perhaps we should move to the bed? That’ll give us more freedom.”

• Love 1

He nodded distracted as he let his mouth and hands wander her flesh, stroking, groping and sucking.

He picked her up easily and stood, carrying them both to the bed, tossing her onto the mattress,  before pouncing on her like some great cat, kissing and nipping at her stomach, and moving his mouth to lash a dark brown nipple with his tongue.

• Love 1

God, his mouth was everywhere. Coco groaned, arching on the bed as her drying skin made the friction between them heightened as some areas were still slick and others dry. She hissed in pleasure as he nipped and licked at her breast and lower belly. There was a yearning building between her thighs and she parted them naturally, raising her hips and urging Liam there. 

He chuckled, letting his stubble scrape softly against her belly as he made his way south, kissing her stomach and then the insides of her thighs. He took his time, nipping and kissing at them, before finally getting to her center, taking a long lick from her base to her clit.

His chuckle reached her ears and made Coco smile inwardly. It wasn’t often that the bedroom was such a playful place for her. His stubble tickled her belly, and she let out a small giggle herself. A soft thing that turned into a sigh as he peppered kisses along her stomach and thighs. Teasing her. “Liam...” she breathed when he finally took a long lick along her labia and her clit. It had certainly been a while since she got special attention down there. Moaning, she arched into his mouth, the pleasure building within her as he continued those long....slow... licks. 

He was not too slow anymore, changing up the pace and plan of attack for a little bit. Instead of just licking, he slid his tongue inside her pussy,and licked her from base to clit again.

Except now he was sliding his tongue inside of her, and swirling his tongue languidly.

She might be a working girl, but he wanted to give her a reason to want him to return and sleep with her again, outside of his payment.

• Like 1

“Ohhhh,” the brown skinned beauty groaned, eyes scrunching as the pleasure intensified when his tongue plunged into her depths. Twisting and swirling within her, “ohh yes,” she breathed, grasping at the sheets. His tongue was making her squirm with how good the muscle felt in her surprisingly tight opening. If everything about him was this good, she would definitely have to make sure he kept coming back.

Her squirming just told him that he was working her jusssst right. He moved his hands so as to keep a firm grip on her hips and her fleshy ass.

All the while he continued to lick, nip, and suck. Once he felt she had gotten sufficiently worked up, he went savage on her clit, sucking, nipping, and licking  rapidly. Giving her no reprieve. He would RIP the orgasms out of her.

• Like 1

The more he did with that wicked of his tongue on her moist cunt left Coco speechless. She could only moan and shudder in pleasure. And his subsequent licks drew gasps from her. Her back arched as she moaned and grasped his blonde hair with her fists. “Ohhh Liam!” She breathed, her pussy gushing as his tongue fucked her tight canal. Twisting and thrusting in and out. His mouth seem to suction her clit, sending jolts up and down her entire body. And he was savagely licking at it too. Coco figured he'd be excellent at giving her pleasure but she never imagined he'd do this. But goodness …. His tongue was as amazing! “Oh….fuck! Yes!” 

There she goes... he had her now. Now for the kill... so to speak. He licked two fingers of his right hand, before sliding them inside her tight hole, curling his fingers so to repeatedly grind his fingertips against her spongey spot.

All the while his assault on her clit never faltered, even as he felt his tomgue begin to flag from weariness.