Dack and Annie

Dark Soul Opera

Dack raised his eyebrows at her words, happily taking her hand and following her up to the room, his eyes fixed on her hips the whole way. She was really something else, she had a fire about her that got him very excited. When they got to the room he looked around with a smirk as he set his hat on the rack by the door, removing his duster and hanging it in the same place

Annie fully turned towards her client. Her hands immediately going away with her dress which showed her rose patterned, black corset and such. She slid her heels off and stared Dack down. Wondering what kind of man he was and what he was into. “I’m Annie, by the way” she introduced herself as she walked back up to him, pressing her body against his. “And what would my handsome client like to do?” She asked.

He looked at her as she removed her dress, removing his gun belt and setting it on the table as he felt her coming up against him. His breathing hitched as he placed his hands on her hips “Well, Annie, you’re quite the little firecracker, aren’t ya?” He mused “I might just have to spend a couple nights here to get my fill,” he told her as he thought for a moment about how he wanted this to go 

She wiggled her hips and smiled. “As long as you can pay the fee..there should be no problems. I’ll do whatever you want me to do,” she cooed as she leaned up and started to kiss his neck as he thought. One of her hands going to her braid and letting it fall loose. She looked up with him with a sultry gaze. “Sir, I am yours to play with.”

He smirked as he placed a hand firmly on her rear “Well with an offer like that, how’s a man supposed to control himself?” He teased before lifting her off the ground and setting her to sit on the desk as he moved his lips to meet hers in a rough kiss

She giggled as he placed her on the desk. She wrapped her shapely legs around his waist to pull him even closer as she kissed him back. Her kiss, feverish and hot. Her tongue playing swiping at his lips as her hands immediately went to start undressing him.

He opened his mouth slightly to let her tongue meet his own, moving his hands off of her just long enough to toss his shirt off and pulled back from her lips as he pulled his white undershirt off over his head, revealing a scarred and muscular torso before moving back into her lips, tangling his tongue with hers once more

She took noticed of his scars and her fingers went to lightly touch and caress them. Showing him that his scars didn’t scare her. Annie would then moaned softly in his mouth as her tongue tossed with his. Swapping salvia happily with her client as her hands went more south.

He shivered slightly at her touch. It had been far too long since he’d felt the embrace of a woman and he hungrily danced his tongue with hers as his hands moved to his belt and began fumbling with his buckle

Annie bit his lip softly before sucking on it. She had multiple tricks up her sleeves. Her hands went to help his with his belt as they seemed to have mastered male clothing and easily unbuckled it and undid his pants. She pulled away slightly, panting some from how heated their kiss was. “Do you want me?” She seductively cooed.

He took a half step back and removed his boots, tossing them in the pile with his other clothes before moving in even rougher, letting his pants drop to the floor before kicking them to join the rest of his garments “I think you know the answer to that,” he teased as he moved in and began kissing and sucking on her neck

“Then tell me what you want mister. How do you want me? What do you want me to do? Position? Tell me every dirty detail” she hummed as she leaned her head back, moaning some as he went after her neck. Her own hands went to dispose of her corset.

He smirked at her words and moved his lips to her ear, his hands running up her body as the corset was removed and cupping her breasts as he spoke “Why don’t you start by bending over this here table so I can get a better look at that alluring rear of yours?”

She shivered at his touch and licked her lips. “Aye aye,” she responded playfully before pushing him back some as she scooted off the desk. She smirked at him and went to the table before bending over. The strawberry-haired woman looked over her shoulder at him and started to shake her rear at him, biting her lip.

He grinned at her as he placed his hands firmly on her arousing ass and he grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her into a standing position against his front as his other hand snaked down to her crotch as he whispered in her ear “I sure do hope you like it rough, darlin’ cuz I’m not one to hold back,”

“I was hoping to hear that mister. Because I want you to take advantage of my body” she responded with a smirk. She started to grind her rear into his crotch, closing one of her eyes as she moaned softly.

He smiled as he slipped his hand under her panties and placed his fingers on her wetness, pulling her ass against his growing erection even tighter as he wrapped his other hand lightly around her throat “Well then I think you and I are going to get along just fine,” he whispered as he lightly tugged her ear with his teeth

She moaned softly as she felt his fingers on her snatch. She grinned in a catlike manner as he gripped her throat and started to grind even rougher. “Of course, sir” she hummed to her client as she let her ass work his erection. Which also caused his fingers to move against her mound and make her shudder.

He smirked as he felt her moving her ass against his bulge, lightly rubbing her entrance with his rough fingers, letting them soak in her dripping wetness as he ran his other hand down her shoulder to meet her wrist, pulling her hand around behind her and placing it right on top of the bulge in his undergarments

Annie bit her lip and grabbed ahold of his clothed member. Stroking it before her hand expertly coerced it out. Once free she then abruptly turned on him. Kissing his lips before dropping down to her knees, licking the head of his cock.

He grinned and let out a soft moan as he felt her tongue running across his tip. He placed a hand on the back of her head and tangled his fingers in her hair as he looked down at her

She looked up at him to meet his gaze with a strong desire. She entrapped the head of his member in her mouth, sucking softly as she stared up at him. It was incredible how someone could look so cute while having a cock in their mouth. Her hands went to his legs for balance as she sucked, making sure her tongue massaged him.

He let out another low moan as he tightened his grip on her hair, feeling her mouth wrap around his cock he smirked and started to push on the back of her head, forcing his length further and further into her mouth as he felt his tip hit the back of her throat, moaning softly as he felt her tongue against his shaft.

She gagged she on his cock as she felt him go down her throat. But Annie didn’t mind as she loved the feeling of gagging. Her grip tightened and she kept a tight suction on Dack’s cock as she wanted to please him as much as possible.

He smirked as he moaned a bit more. He loved the sound of her gagging and the look it put on her face as he started to thrust his hips lightly, slamming his tip down her throat a bit more with every movement