OCC

10 hours ago, Blitz69 said:

Will it be a problem?

Not at all. 😃

44 minutes ago, Chamomile said:

Do i need any knowledge of Halo to join?

My opinion, you could probably read up on it in short order.

Amazon's seem to be this AU's version of Spartans (genetically engineered super soldiers).  They fought a war in the UNSC (United nations space command) against an alien group called the Covenant. The Covenant ended up having an internal conflict as well.  Between 69's write up and some basic information that's all over Google I would think you would be good to go...

6 hours ago, Balthier said:

Hey blitz, do you mind if my Amazon has an AI friend that she could carry around in a pendant?  Would that be cool?

BTW, this was an excellent idea for an RP!

Sure go head and thanks! XD 

6 hours ago, Balthier said:

Also question.  Is anything built on Eden yet?  Or do we need to build the Colony?  Did we land in a temperate zone or subtropical?

It’s the later, we’re building a colony

Up to you mate.  I don't mind a slow burn on the story if you want to wait for more people to get up to speed, or move it along at your pace.  Either is good with me.  I have not been so inspired before for an RP that I can recall, so I'm trying to savor it.  I have patience.

Edited by Balthier