OCC

1 hour ago, Balthier said:

Up to you mate.  I don't mind a slow burn on the story if you want to wait for more people to get up to speed, or move it along at your pace.  Either is good with me.  I have not been so inspired before for an RP that I can recall, so I'm trying to savor it.  I have patience.

Hmmm... how about this? If someone don’t join by tomorrow or create and post their character then we’ll continue on with the story, other can join later on when they feel like.

• Like 2

It'll be fun to build up a colony and get things started, I assume we'll get to building homes and such while partially living out of the ship for a small time. Start a colony by the ship, scout around the entire area to make sure it's safe. Startup farms and more, it'll be odd to go from former war machines to simple life colonists, with covenant friends.

• Love 1

Okay. Questions.

1. Did they send us with any weapons besides knives?

2. I'm assuming they sent a lot of M12 Light Recconaissance Vehicles (Warthaogs). For transport, recon and utility at least. Are they all weaponless? Or any have weapons and just no ammo? (Wondering in character, and outspacer.png if we'll encouter hostile wildlife in need of shooting 😁)

3. Maybe a modified scorpion or 2 for contruction? With dozer blades for clearing areas perhaps, and cranes instead of cannons?

4. Some mongoose scout vehicles perhaps?

5. Are there any Hornets, wasps, or Falcons?  (Weather we have access to them is another question of course).

6 hours ago, Balthier said:

Okay. Questions.

1. Did they send us with any weapons besides knives?

2. I'm assuming they sent a lot of M12 Light Recconaissance Vehicles (Warthaogs). For transport, recon and utility at least. Are they all weaponless? Or any have weapons and just no ammo? (Wondering in character, and outspacer.png if we'll encouter hostile wildlife in need of shooting 😁)

3. Maybe a modified scorpion or 2 for contruction? With dozer blades for clearing areas perhaps, and cranes instead of cannons?

4. Some mongoose scout vehicles perhaps?

5. Are there any Hornets, wasps, or Falcons?  (Weather we have access to them is another question of course).

1. Yes, just in case, but is locked up and have to ask canette for permission 

2. Mainly the former

3. Yes

4.yes

5. Yes

they were basically given everything to start a colony 

Edited by Blitz69
  • Like 1

I believe Elaine was fixated on wondering about the Covenant and trying not to get fucked first time out. But we shall see I imagine.

I was also wondering if the water would cool off the passion of Alex and Atalyka or no? Or are they just going to go at it now?

Edited by Balthier