AMAZON landing site

the scene could be describe as a peaceful empty but lush Plateau surrounded by a dense yet lush forest, then from the sky a large giant UNSC space craft could be seen landing on one end of the plateau, within the space craft many room filled with various supplies and tech could be seen, but specifically there was a room filled with hundreds of crytubes, and within them are the best of the best and elite group of AMAZONs, each inside nothing but their skintight bodysuit, then suddenly there was a hiss as the cryotube began to thaw before hatching open, when the occupants began to awaken, mass arousal smashed into them like a truck causing a loud unison of moans to be heard within the cryochamber, thankfully though due to their discipline most wasn’t turned into a lewd mess

Edited by Blitz69

Atalyka-156 blinked to consciousness, as her cryotube openned. Coldness on her skin quickly dissipated as warm air rushed around her.  Her chest heaved as she took in a long, deap breath and let it out. The first conscious breath after cryosleep always felt strange.  Atalyka-156 flexed her arms to work out the stiffness of her muscles from the cryosleep chem cocktail that builds up while being transported on ice.  Her skin under her zero-suit bikini felt tingly, another side effect of being on ice for so long.

Atalyka flexed her neck, then quickly went through touching all her fingers to her thumbs to check that her reflexes and hand-eye coordination were still intact.  So far, so good, body seemed to be combat ready. Just a tingling on the skin, which was not uncommon, the cryosleep process tended to give one dry skin.  That would have to be remedied, she thought.

Then the feeling hit Atalyka, which caused her to gasp. An intense lust. She suddenly craved physical contact, stronger than she could ever remember. She rubbed her hand across her zero-suit top, her nipples felt hyper sensitive and became instantly hard.  Atalyka-156 let out a soft moan momentarily, looking around to see if anyone else had noticed her condition.  All around her sisters were emerging from their cryotubes, most going through similar combat checks, but all were visibly distracted by some feeling...

Atalyka, for the first time perhaps, noted how attractive her battle-sisters were with a blush. She had to avert her eyes and steal her resolve to maintain discipline. This was going to be a challenge.

"First things first. I'm going to need my gear," expecting to hear a response from her combat artificial intelligence, before remembering her omnipresent AI was not with her now. No response left a stinging feeling of emptiness. She had been through the whole war with her AI partner Zora, and bonded with her AI, if that was even possible, more than the Marines and ODST troopers she had ran around the galaxy with. She whispered to herself with almost tears in her eyes, "Zora.. where are you? I need you!" The feeling of loss of her absent AI friend momentarily tempered the burning lust in her chest and loins.

Atalyka-156 began the walk to ship storage. Her tits bouncing as she went, barely contained by the zero-suit top."I'm going to need my lotion immediately.  This cryosleep dry skin is a no-go."

Edited by Balthier

Amidst the suppressed and open moans of all her sisters in war, Elaine-114 slowly began to awake. Thawing out to the various foreign sounds her cryopod cracked open, and lifted up to free her. Warm air washed over the cold to flush it away, blood circulating again as she stumbled forward. Hands gripping onto the sides of the pod with light pants rolling out of her body, something certainly felt wrong as the haze over her mind dissipated. 

"Well, this is different..." She muttered to herself as a heat grew in her core, bringing her concentration away from her fingers to other parts of her body. Completely out of the blue and uncontrolled, a soft gasp came from her form as her hands slid to her stomach. Knees buckling as her legs weakened to barely support herself, foreign urges contact and release surging through her body. After a few moments she gained her strength back and forced the feelings away, pride bringing her to stand straight up again despite the struggle.

"Oh, jesus... I didn't sign up for this, what the hell did they do?" She stepped down the hallway with a hand against the wall, the other on her stomach as she went to the Amazond beside her. Helping her up, stabilizing her, and heading off to the next one having plenty of touble.

• Like 1

Meanwhile through out the hormonal fueled confusion and mass arousal that had struck the Amazon, causing them to released moans as they all stumbled out of their cyrotube, two more cyrotube opened with a hiss as it lifted opened revealing two more amazons, one was an stunningly beautiful albino, with white hair, crimson ruby eyes, heart shape face and a womanly yet athletic hour glass body, while the other was a blond beauty with a pony tail, wearing a blue skin tight body suit, with blue eyes, a light complexion and a sexy figure like the rest of her sisters. Just as they finally thawed out and leave their cyrotube, both gasped out as arousal surged through their body, causing fire of lust burn in their chest in loin, while the blond practically feel to her knees the white haired Amazon gripped the edge of her cryotube to keep her balance and spoke toward the blonde*

”alex... report!”

the now name Alex was dazingly ogling the white haired Amazon heaving bouncing chest with arousal before snapping out of her lust filled haze when she head the Amazon voice

”commander canette! Seems like we’re finally at Eden if we’re being release from the cyrotube like protocol, what’s is your orders ma’am?”

the now named canette, remained silent for a moment before finally speaking

”go help out fellow sister, I’ll be heading toward the command bridge and make an announcement through the intercom. Some of us... is most likely confuse what’s is going on, and it’s time to tell them now before it’s too late...”

alex gave a nod as she shaking your stood up as the arousal is still going rampant through her body

”yes ma’am!”

with that’s both Amazon went their separate ways, with Alex helping her fellow Amazons while canette went to the command bridge. Once she did, she went to the intercom and turned it on as she speak.

“Attention to all Amazons! This is your commander speaking! I know Some of you are confuse in what’s going on and i have a answer. To put it simply after the peace treaty UNSC and the New covenant was made, we were all given a last mission was was shipped to Eden, but before we we’re shipped off, all of our hormonal suppressor were turned off. Now you must be wondering why they were turned off...”

Canette  let out a loud sigh that was heard through the intercom

”I know some of you might get angry when you hear this but please keep in mind... when the peace treaty was made, the new covenant made one demand, and that’s is us... and they want us to give birth to their next generations to recover their numbers... to put it simply, the UNSC gave us to the covenant to be... breeding stock and prostitutes to be used however they wish...”

Standing outside her storage space in her zero-suit bikini, Atalyka-156 was working on opening the door to access her personal gear when she paused to listen to the over head.  She tossed her blonde hair out of her face with a flick of her hand, and it fell back I into a perfect bob.

Her blue eyes flared, "Son of a bitch! They turned off our supressors AND gave us to the cubbies? If I get off this rock someone is going to pay..."

Securing her combat knife and strapping it to her leg in a sheath, she continued to frantically search until she located her pendant and ear piece. A smile crossed her face immediately. This was no mere piece of jewellery but a necklace containing sophisticated circuitry, senors and an Artificial Intelligence, her battle buddy during the previous war.  She always felt alone now when separated from her AI companion.

"Zora." She put on the pendant containing her AI, and attached the ear piece which allowed Zora to communicate with her from the pendant. While holding the pendant in her hand, a six inch holographic female for materialized from the pendant. Zora's holographic avatar.

"Zora did you hear that?"

The hologram responded, "Yes I did. This is somewhat unexpected, it must have been top secret to avoid me getting wind of it. What are you doing Atalyka?"

Atalyka went back to searching through her belongings. "I need my lotion. Post cryo dry skin irritation is bugging me. Then maybe we can hook up with some sister's and find an M-12 Light Recon Vehicle to do some scouting.  I want to see where we are.  Maybe you can access ship files while I'm getting supplies?"

Atalyka went on collecting a few more items, food rations, binoculars. Reunited with her AI, the emptiness she felt dissipated and left only a rising lust which she fought to control...

Atalyka glanced around, no one else had come to this storage hall yet. "As good a time as any." Atalyka-156 removed her zero-suit bra and began lotioning up her body. The cryo irritation easing as she did. "Fuck Zora! My breasts feel hyper sensitive!"

Zora responded, "A side effect of having your suppressor disabled."

Edited by Balthier

Elaine pulled an Amazon up from the ground and rested her on the wall, giving her a chance to stay up while the intercom grabbed everyone's attention. She listened but decided to keep helping her sisters out, standing them up or sitting them down to minimize movement. Even as she moved her skin slid against the suit and sent shocks through her body, every inch crawling in lustful bliss anytime she even breathed.

"I didn't sign up to be a breeding bitch, damn it!" She muttered as the other women began to speak too, either shocked or rather pissed off as they fought as hard as they could against the unfamiliar feelings. "At least that explains... a few things" She held her hand over her stomach while her eyes crawled over the others. Noting the effects before she turned away and headed towards the storage hall, stepping into the are with the door already open she laid her eyes on a familiar sight.

"Atalyka, is it? Dry skin I guess?" She asked as she started to rummage through the cargo, eyes constantly peeking back at Atalykas body every few moments as she almost blindly scavenged. "So, what do you think about the news. A bit of a surprise huh?" She asked as she pulled a knife up with it's sheath, and struggled to find it a spot on her body suit before she just kept it in one hand.

• Like 1

Atalyka was just putting the lotion on her chest when she heard Elaine's voice and turned her head. Atalyka was immediately struck by Elaine's powerful physique and striking beauty. Her light brown skin, long brown hair and clear blue eyes. With the lust raising in Atalyka she found it hard to tear her eyes off Elaine in her skin tight zero-suit, but did manage to look away blushing for a moment.  Atalyka forced herself to put her zero suit bra back on, half looking back to Elaine.  She caught Elaine peeking glances at her and it caused her to blush even more.

"Yes.  I am Senior Chief Petty Officer Atalyka One-five-six. You look familiar..."

Zora's voice in Atalyka's ear, "That's Elaine. We were with her during our first campaign in the war."

Atalyka suddenly sounded more confident, "Elaine wasn't it? Weren't you in counter-intel and operations?  You accent is very slight, but is that Eridanus 2 I detect? How'd you end up out here with us?"

Atalyka hesitated, "I... Have some lotion here if you want? This cryosleep has played hell on my skin. Would you mind getting my back?"

"I'm hoping to secure a warthog later to scout around."

Edited by Balthier
spelling

"A pleasure to meet you Atalyka, and yes it is Eridanus" She replied as she stopped rummaging through the supplies with no luck on finding a firearm, they were probably more secure and kept a bit farther away then right by the cryopods anyways, but still Elaine stepped towards her new companion with a smile. "I led counter Intel and operations, actually. I actually drew up the initial plans for the supplies and movements, but then an actual commander came down to take over"

She sighed and took the lotion gently while being careful not to touch their hands together, not wanting to tease each other and send their senses into an excited state from anything. Popping it open and going behind Atalyka she could barely peel her eyes off the smooth light cheeks, so distracted by them and heated she stared at the rear end for a few moments before she snapped back to reality.

"Jesus, I wish they had at least kept the inhibitors on at least. Everything slightly sexual is sending me into a craze, I can't wait to get out into the field and get my mind off... everything" She finished and pressed her hands forward after setting the lotion down on the close by bench, cold lotion pressing against the light and well toned back. Shivers ran through Elaine's own body as she moved her palms around slowly while almost panting, lower lip held in place as she struggled to keep her hands from wandering lower.

• Like 1

Atalyka bit her lip trying to suppress a soft moan, and was only partially successful. She flexed her back gently in response to Elaine's touch which caused her to pushed her butt out and back against Elaine. She drew a sharp breath in causing her chest to heave.

Unaccustomed to being so turned on so easy, let alone by such an exotic looking battle sister, Atalyka normally extremely confident, stammered a little, "T-thank you!  mmmmm!  My skin f-feels sooo much better now! Okay, okay! Mmmmmm" It was all she could say, trying to maintain some discipline, when all she wanted was Elaine's hands all over her.

Atalyka turned her head to look over her shoulder, aware of Elaine's eyes on her, gave her a knowing, yet despite her best effort, an unhideabley lustful look,  "Let's watch each other's... back while we can here, okay?"

Edited by Balthier
  • Love 1

Elaine nodded as her hands wet lower and lower, crawling down to spread the lotion just above the teasingly bubbly rear end. "N-no problem, it's a... pleasure" She pushed out slowly as her eyes stared downward, fingers desperately stretching to reach down so much it seemed to consume her whole world. "Huh? Right, yeah" She shook her head to bring herself out of the lustful world that consumed her, and pulled her hands from the no longer dry skin. 

"Yeah, anyways let's uh. Let's go scout, like you said before. With the warthog" Rubbing the lotion into her own hands she quickly retreated away from her sister of war, blinking rapidly as she calmed her own breathing desperately. She was better then some sudden spikes of feelings, her pride wouldn't allow herself to fall to far into the abyss that constantly pulled at her mind and lust.

Suddenly she spoke up and added over her own mind, interrupting her wandering thoughts. "What about weapons, they had to of sent some firearms with us at the very least" Shaking her own head she picked up her knife and looked it over, the foot long blade hidden in its sheath the best thing she could find so far. "No armor, just a knife, and I'm hornier then hell. This isn't turning out to be a good day so far"

• Like 1

"Fuck.  Me too! I'm not sure I've ever craved sex so bad as I do right now.... I need someone bad!"  She glanced sideways at the stunningly beautiful Elaine, with thirsty eyes.

"Let's see if there's any excess amazon size UNSC Uniforms about.  Then we can grab a Warthog."

6 inch Holographic Zora materialized from the Pendant, "You know I've always though they looked more like Puma's than warthogs."

Edited by Balthier
  • Love 1

Elaine drew in a slow sharp breathe and stepped back to where she was rummaging earlier, picking up a decently sized crate she threw it to the middle of the floor. "Why didn't I pull these out sooner" She said as she peeled her fingers around the top of the crate and popped the top off.

Inside neatly laid a pile of folded uniforms inside of various camouflaged colors to choose from, and Elaine immediately threw her hand in to tear one out. "Puma's, huh. I never really thought of it that way" She added in after the AI spoke, and as she slid her pants on she looked up to see the hologram representing the digital mind. "An AI, how rare. Usually you don't see one paired with an Amazon too often"

• Like 1

Atalyka, "Yeah I was tagged to board the UNSC Mother of Ivention, something called Project Freelancer. Was all very hush-hush. But they shut it down shortly after I got there.  Or at least I think they did... I got transferred to the front shortly after doing some time with Freelancer.  I only had a little time on Mother of Invention before the war. Before this cluster fuck of a mission came down. They were experimenting with AIs. I was chosen to team with Zora. We went through the whole conflict together.  They cloned a Zora, before they left the original with me."

Zora looks over Elaine, smiles, "I was the shield and sword of Amazon unit Red. UNSC records speak highly of you during the war. Commendable."

Atalyka, finding some packed UNSC camo top and pants bent over and suited up. The fit was tight on her amazon frame so she left the top unbuttoned, her chest spilling out in the zero-suit bra. The boots fit well though.

Edited by Balthier

"That all sounds rather complicated, I can't say I was ever brought into any hush hush program like that, at least not one I can openly talk about" She let a small laugh escape past her words as she slid the shirt over herself, a good fit for her body since she picked a larger size then Atalyka... though she still had to leave it mostly unbuttoned as well. At least her bodysuit went up to her neck and minimized any cleavage, though it sure held on tight still. 

"Thank you Zora, it's nice to meet you" Elaine nodded towards the AI with a smile and adjusted her shirt, fixing it up before she slid the knife from before into her pocket. "I've always wanted to make friends with an AI, and hey Zora. Would you happen to know where the guns on this ship are, if any?" She finished and brought her hands up to her scalp, hands running through and pulling her long brown hair back over her shoulders. Blue eyes piercing their vision to the AI with a dead, but oddly soft stare.

• Like 1

Zora's pleasant voice, "I've uplinked with the ships computer.  There are weapons, but they require clearance from the commander to retrieve. Using on board ship sensors and reading the manifest, I detect that the cargo bay contains NUMEROUS M12 vehicles and variants. Interfacing... I'll have a scout warthog fueled and ready for us."

Atalyka-156's eyes again drift over Elaine's fit body, despite trying to restrain herself, "Let's check in with command and ask if we can equip and go on a little scouting mission. What say you sister? " Despite Atalyka trying to focus on the tactical situation, Elaine's cute body and face were still heavily distracting her.

• Love 1

Elaine raised an eyebrow towards the AI with a cheeky smile, rather impressed she gave Zora a short wink and turned back to the pile of cargo. Pulling out a small sealed bag from the pile, she tore it open to reveal a variety of food bars. "I say let's get out of this ship and get some fresh air, I want a gun. I want the land surveyed, and I wanna make sure these covenant..." She trailed her words off for a moment as she sighed, hand shooting to the bridge of her nose before she spoke again.

"Our, new allies. Aren't up to anything" Taking a bar she tossed it to Atalyka, and started to stuff the rest of the food bars into her pockets. "I figure it might be nice to show up with some presents at least, maybe it'll keep them from trying to shoot or fuck as at first contact"

• Like 1

Meanwhile as Elaine and atalyka began to prepare, the Amazons who were able to listenings to the news that the commander said, they all gave an exclamations of shock and outrage, Alex gave a wince if sympathy as she continued help her sisters, having the same reaction when canette told her before they got onto the ship, while she was angry at first, but eventually realized the importance of this treaty thanks to her commander and accepted this fate with great reluctance. Meanwhile with canette herself, she closed her eyes and listened to the outcry her fellow amazon made, fully knowing they wouldn’t like the news, but she have to continue and convince her sisters in arms not to do anything rash.

”Please calm down my fellow amazons, I know most of you must feel angry, even betrayed, but please I need you all to listen to me and don’t do anything rash. I know you’d want to fight back and rebel against this, even I was outraged by this news but we can’t.”

taking a deep breath she continued on with her speech

”We must... stand down and go along with this, I know this many of you don’t wanna hear that but please listen and think. This peace treaty that was made between the UNSC and the New Covenant needs our full cooperation and is most likely the best and only chance at peace. Both sides are heavily wounded and if the war continues on, it’ll only get worse from there and will lead to the annihilation for both sides. As our jobs as a Amazons we were made to keep humanity and her colonies safe, so if we go along and... submit ourselves to this mission we can guarantee humanity safety! So please listen to me, not as your commander but as your sister in arms and don’t ruin this chance at peace, you don’t have to do it for me or do it for the UNSC, but do it for Humanity!”

"Good idea Elaine.  I think they need this arrangement as much or probably even more than we do. What do you think our strategy should be here?"

Zora's pleasant voice, "Warthog PMCS is good, fully fueled. It'll be waiting for you."

Atalyka winked playfully at Elaine, her discipline let her keep her hands off her, but she couldn't help flirting. Elaine's intelligence just making her that much more desirable to Atalyka, "Let's go talk to Commander Canette."

"I think it's pretty clear, let's go out there and make sure they're not trying to fuck or kill us immediately" Elaine shrugged her shoulders and turned around to look over the few doors in the room, a number of ways to go ina ship she wasn't familiar with. 

"Hey, can't you just call the commander down here? I'm already not to worried about her, I'll happily leave in that warthog without permission either way" Elaine smiled and brought her hands to her back, arching it she cracked it and brought her hands to her bubbly shaped rear. Pulling up on it she made it bounce, and with a light smack that rang out she gave Atalyka a nice little show. "Come on, we're already supposed to fuck some aliens. Do you really care about the commander right now?"

"Oh you tempt me so much in this state! Well, I wanted to see the Commander mainly because she has the only access to the battle rifles. Unless you want to go out without rifles. Normally I might object, but if I'm chasing your hot tail around out there..." Atalyka smiled and shrugged, "I'll have to make due, with or without rifles." She licked her full lips suggestively, looking hot and bothered at Elaine.

Edited by Balthier

Atalyka walked back toward the cargo bay. She spied a sexy sister still in her skin tight zero-suit, this Amazon she was a little familiar with, "Alex, where is Conette? I wanted to see about getting some Rifles for a scouting mission." Atalyka now found she also had a strong attraction to Alex looking her over. "How's your skin after cryo? I have some lotion if you need any?"

"Hey don't get to lightheaded now, we've got a lot of work to do before we can even try and fool around" With a small chuckle Elaine followed Atalyka to the cargo bay, spotting Alex on her way through but still moving forward she immediately went to one of the m12 scout vehicles. In other words a simple scout warthog that she began to unstrap from the floor of the cargo bay, and climbing into the driver's seat everything looked fueled up and ready to go. 

"Hey, Atalyka, and Alex. You both hopping in or am I gonna have to head out alone?" She called out with a smile as she revved up the engine of the warthog, the loud roar of the beast sending vibrations over Elaine's body and the floor of the ship. Maybe that itself wasn't a great idea considering she grit her teeth together at the sensation, a moan growing strong and then silent. "... this ride is gonna be fun"

When the engine of the M-12 LRV "Warthog" started with and deep and powerful growl, it caused the Atalyka's hair to stand on end and a little rush of adrenalin that caused her heart to race.  Nothing aroused her warrior spirit like the puring of a Warthog engine. Maybe there was more than a slight rush of memories of the last war, in which Atalyka had become intimately familiar with the M12, running down countless grunts and had more than a few daring raids from the back of an Angry Warthog.

Atalyka instinctively adjusted her uniform, turning to the Warthog.  Looking back at Alex, a huge unsupressable smile spreading across her face, "I'm going out with Eliane.  Do you have any rifles we can use?  If so bring them on over and let's saddle up!"

The huge smile still on her face, Atalyka ran to Wathog and jumped in the passenger seat.  A flood of intense memories hitting Atalyka as she sat in the seat, causing a shiver up her spine.  She secured the binoculars from under the seat and turned to Elaine, "Oh I've missed this!"

Alex looked like she was going through a dilemma, with a frustrated sigh she finally made an decision with a relented expression as she spoke to herself

commanders I hope you’ll forgive me for this...”

going to the nearest crate Alex pried it open revealing a very small stash of guns she kept hidden, grabbing three of them, she ran toward the warthog and Chuck them into the warthog as he hopped into the back

let’s get a move on shall we?”