COVENANT landing site

Meanwhile at the other side of the plateau an covenant space craft breaks through the atmosphere and rockets towards the landing site...to which it slows down and lands carefully....it then powers down after it landed, within the enormous space craft hundreds if not thousands of covenant species reside in it, all ready to be released and ready to go out onto the planet.

Dykan 'Vodam was in the process of finshing work in the engine room of the covenant ship. He was eager to finally get off the ship eager to meet the so called amazons the UNSC sent due to the peace treaty.  After beeing stuck the ship for so long he had to imagine everyone was excited to get off the ship after being pent up so long.

One thing that seemed off to him about this whole treaty though. Why would they send their strongest to them only to be used a breeding stock. Not that he minded or anything. But was glad to finally hear the ships intercom blare out telling everyone the ship 

• Like 1

*as the intercom blared, the voice of arbiter Retribus, the current commander of this group of covenant, could heard as he began to speak*

”greeting my fellow brethren, I would like to gladly announce we have finally reached and landed on Eden, and we have spotted the amazons ship on the other side of the plateau, but before we could settle in, we need to send group of scout to check the area, with that said would Dykan Vodam come and meet me at the command bridge”

• Like 1

*as intercom started he listened to arbiter speak. His eyes widned in a slight shock upon hearing the arbiter call him go the bridge* "what could he even want from me. Im nothing but a mere engineer." He said to himself taking a deep breath. This was going to be interesting he thought.

Soon enough Dykan made his way through the ship the ship even looking out the ships Windows to get a brief look at the planet. As he made it to thr command bridge he stood up straight walking into it. "You've summoned me Arbiter Retribus?" He asked as he looked at the Arbiter. 

• Like 1

*the elite in question was standing before a holotable, before turning to face dykan revealing arbiter retribus himself. He is what you can call a prime example of a elite warrior, an alpha male. Standing equal if not a greater height than the average brute and his body is rippling with lean but powerful muscles. He was also wearing the traditional arbiter armor which was heavily modified with the modern covenant tech*

”ah, Dykan Vodam it’s good to see you have finally made it here in schedule, I have a mission for you”

*Dykan vodam wasn't the tallest let alone the strongest of elites. But he could certainly handle himself on the frontlines countless times. One of his best traits was how easy he could come with a battle strategy compared to the rest of the race. The skar on his eye only a memory of his last battle that ended in victory. He didn't bow to the arbiter let alone see him as a higher up. At this tume of peace he only seen him as an equal.

"Its always nice to see you as well arbiter. Ive been expecting a new mission since arrived for a while now. But now i ask what is it." 

*giving what’s equivalent to a smile, the arbiter nodded and spoke*

”Of course straight to the point, I’m planning on sending a group to scout out the area and find a suitable area to start a colony, and I’m making you part of this group, not only to keep maintenance of the vehicles I’m giving you and the group to scout with, but to also be a peace keeper of sort, because knowing the Amazons, they most likely going to be scouting the areas as well”

*dykan crossed his arms giving the slight equivalent of a smile. Soon enough speaking*

"I see.. It would be a great idea as everyone has been cooped up in their ships for such a long period of time. I gladly accept this task being a peace keeper of sorts is great change. Im sure these amazons are a bit frantic st the moment so its best we get moving soon. Im judt curious if these females found any useable land."

Arbiter nodded as he spoke with his arms cross

”its most likely, that’s why you and the group of our fellow comrades will be scouting to find the Amazon as well, and by any chance if the amazons gets to rowdy and... pull a gun, don’t be afraid to be forceful and subdue them, but don’t hurt them, got it?”