one of those days

I'm havin' one of those days where I kinda wanna just lay down naked on a table at a party and see what happens, but I also kinda want someone to hold me close and tell me everything is gonna be okay.

Actually that's me on a good day too so I'm not sure what to make of it. Today is weird.

I have had this happen before where a girl just laid naked on a table at a party. Honestly it was very tame... some groping, flirting, but the one she fucked took her to their room first. Lol

I haven't spoken vocally to anyone in... I dunno... 4 days? So having someone to hold me and just talk to me would be the highlight of my day... wait... week? No..  Month? Let's just settle for month. XD

huh, that does sound tame. Nice to know people have respect. I gotta get me to one of them actual sex parties then. might even wear a mask. Ooh, that would be awesome, just be a body to use and not even me. fuck, I might just go looking.

Spoiler

Archived