Neutral Plains

Atalyka's heart pounded in her chest at Elaine's touch. She blushed a little, being so attracted to another woman was still new to Atalyka.

"I'll stay here with you. Unless... You want to take them all on yourself tonight," Atalyka said playfully with a wink. "I think Dykan has a thing for you." She bummed her hips back into Elaine.

"Well we seem destined to lay with them at some point. I don't know if I'm brave enough to go first." 😅 Atalyka's face suddenly turned red and she looked a little and stammered in a low voice, "Before this mission I wouldn't believe I would say this... B-but, we could always t-tag team one, or something. I can't believe I said that! I know you can tell, I'm crushing on you and Alex as it is.  Even the possibilities with these Elites are starting to occupy my mind. But they seem a little scary."

Dykan smiled watching the two girls chuckling a bit. Seeing atalyka blush was actaulyl kinda adorable.

"I dont think its possible to take all of in one night girl." He said teasingly rubbing the back of his neck as she brought up the fact he may have a thing for elaine.

Dykan walked over to the both of them giving both a slight hug. "Yeah I gues you girls are but atleast we will all treat you right. Atleast i will. Alot of the elites only see you as stress relief but i see you girls as pretty strong woman. " he admitted his face turning a dark red as she mentiong tag teaming one of them. He was shocked to even see her reveal this to elaine but it was also nice. "Atalyka i fet it we seem scary but please just give us a chance. Where not to bad'

Atalyka thought she had been quiet enough not to be overheard.  The fact that she had been heard caused her more embarrassment then she had ever felt in her life, "I didn't.... I mean..." Her hands went to her cheeks. "What have I said! This damn out of control libido!"  Atalyka hid her face, though she was surprised at the comfort and warmth from Dykan.

Edited by Balthier

Dykan slowly wrapped both his around atalyka gently burrying her face in his chest to help her relax. "Its fine atalyka. Just take a deep breath ok?" He said in a soft friendly tone. "If i you need any help with anything let me know ok? We understand though everyones been cooped up for a while. Lots of pent up emotions..." He didnt mind comforting the woman it was the most he can do not as a peacekeeper but maybe as a friend.

Elaine had fallen back now to let Atalyka and Dykan take the lead now, and having heard the sudden words of tag teaming and more she blushed. "W-wait, we can't just" Her heart would kick up in heavy beats and force her back, the thoughts of being with her and an elite at the same time brought a heavy fluster to her whole body. 

She let Dykan and Atalyka have their moment as she captured her racing mind and emotions, reeling in the sudden lust and heat. She had never really bother with her sexuality, she had always just settled for liking everyone equally but now with a chance to act on her suppressed feelings with not just one, but possibly more amazing people brought her forward. "I'm sure she needed the hug Dykan, maybe just to be safe we should uh... share a tent together. You, along with Atalyka and me. You seem noble, plus me and Atalyka can keep each other in check"

Dykan was still embarassed about hearing the woman say that. But it was funny seeing elaine get all flustered as well holding an arm out for her aswell. Sure being an elite must have been weird to them but it was just as odd to him. Only hoping everyone wasnt to intimidated. Atleast he wasn't making to many advances being friendly.

He ended up hugging atalyka a little longer slowly rubbing her back to help calm her. He was a rather tame guy only enjoying himself on certain occasions as this could be one of them. Dykan ended up showing a friendly smile over towards elaine. "Im sure she did aswell elaine. Sharing a tent sounds fine to me i brought some extra things for my tent just in case someone stayed... The two of you will be safe so please dont worry. Well uh... Thank you? Ill be their to assist you girls if you need to relax aswell. Believe it or not i know how to give a good massage" he said chuckling. 

The embarrassment passed, and Atalyka was finally able to relax, taking in a deep breath and exhaling slowly. Dykan's warm hands on her back actually did feel good after the strangeness of it wore off. She could feel her heart starting to pound in her chest. "Mmmm yeah.  You know Dykan, I may actually take you up on that massage. I think I'm still a little tense from being on ice." Atalyka decided to go with it and actually hugged Dylan back, just putting one arm around him, then moving her hand slowly down his flank, curious to see how his body felt. He was definently well muscled, which she liked. Atalyka leaned into the embrace, causing her soft chest, barely held in by the zero-suit bikini top, to rub on Dylan for just a moment before pulling away. The sensation was not bad, but might take getting used to. Atalyka turned around, "Alex, what are you doing over there?"

Edited by Balthier

It was was nice finally seeing her relax as Dykan took a deep breath. He could tell it was new to her feeling a different races hands afterall. "Well i guess when the tent is set up I'll give you one. I don't mind giving you one either elaine. But I bet everyone so i dont mind helping some of you"  Dykan said woth a smile feeling a little better as she gave him a slight hug. A slight blush crept onto his cheeks feeling atalyka hand feeling around. Dykan smiled feeling her leaning in embaraced as she felt her chest rub against him. "S-so what should we do now i guess girls?"

Elaine left Dykan and Atalyka mostly to themselves now and gave then some room together, happy to see that two of them were already so close together at least. "Well, set up the tents of course. What else would we do, wait for the tents to put themselves up?" She spoke up finally as she addressed everyone there, though mostly just Dykan and his group of elites. Hoping they'd spring into action and at least point her in the way of the materials, or behind to set it up themselves while she helped. 

"Come on, I'm sure it gets a little chilly at night and us amazons don't exactly have much in the way of warm clothing right now. Let's get to work!" She strolled towards the group of elites, happily waving at them as she tried to spot anything behind their large and imposing frames. 

Dykan immediately moved atalyka to the side then began pitching His tent near one of the trees.  "The woman is right men we should prepare the tents before it gets to cold. And im saying this now any of you try something funny your going back to the ship."  Dykan spoke as he glared over at 3 specific elites with an irritated look. Strangely enough he actually wanted to keep the girls safe while in his care. But as the woman spoke some of the elites began to start setting up tents as 3 of them walked off annoyed.

"Im sure it gets chilly as well miss elaine. We shall start a fire soon if you like I packed extra blankets feel free to use one."  Some of the elites finished their tents alomg with Dylan as armor covered vital parts of their body. Some elites returned the smile still not used to seeing a human female as they waved back. Soon enough dykan spook up laughing a bit. "Sorry elaine some of them are shy but could i get a favor from you. I just need you to put this stuff in my tent while I set up the fire."

"Huh.  I wasn't sure shyness was in your guys nature.  Maybe you are more like humanity than I imagined," said Atalyka looking the elites over, studying their bodies.  Wondering just how human like they were in different regards.

"Say Dykan, where were all the female Sanghelli during the war, if you don't mind me asking?  Did you have a girl back home?"

Edited by Balthier

"Well of course. Some of us just a bit nervous and overwhelmed at times. Some of them are just shy of a beautiful woman." Said Dykan chuckling a bit. Sure theirs bodies were a little different they were still relatively humanoid.

"The females remained scattered around the home world and others. Its perfectly fine if you asked. But no i didnt have a girlfriemd sadly i was always forced into training doing what i never wanted. I wanted to go my own path."

Dykan smiled seeing the two help him out Opening the the tent for them.

Dykan tossed his head confused what the heck is a volley ball? He wondered for a moment.

Looking over at Atalyka "well yes atalyka you 3 are quite beautiful.. Some say i have a strange taste in females." Dykan said softly as he spoke truthfully. "Well im gonna say you and elaine are an 8" he said rubbing his neck embarassed with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"I don't think I can rate myself honestly like that. I just can't think like that about myself lile I can others." Atalyka moved her hand around her body as she spoke,  "I mean, I have a tight ass, I've got soft lips, toned muscles, a thin waist and big tits for my fitness level. Short blond hair. But then it looks like all three of us are blessed in most of those departments...  What do you like?  Do you like our faces, do like our earth girl builds?"

"I believe you can. One thing you shouldn't do is doubt yourself. You may be right becuase maybe people thing your just as gourgeous as elaine is" Dykan said with a smile resting his hand on her shoulder. "Well i really wouldn't know any of that. I only see your slim figure and blonde hair.  But knownonows the three of you might be special in your own ways. Im not gonna lie I really do enjoy human female builds."

Elaine had done was Dykan had asked quickly, and seeing the natural shyness of the other elites she went away for some time to help them set up their own tents. Though really she ended up as a basic form of eye candy since the elites quickly set them up themselves, but at least she began a few conversations in their own native tongue.

With them finishing she went back to her more friendly and bold pair, Atalyka and Dykan seemed to be getting along well. "I'd say I'm a solid 8, but it seems like you two are getting along pretty well. Don't hog Dykan all to yourself Atalyka, I wanna get to know him too"

• Like 1

"I think there's plenty here for you too Elaine," Atalyka said smiling, putting one hand on her bare waist. "Come feel his abs!" Atalyka said running her hand over Dykan's midsection, who she thought she could see turning a bit red in the face, but it was hard to tell..

Edited by Balthier

"H-hey just take it easy ladies. Im sure i can help the both of you with anythimg you girls need." Dykan said quite innocently with a kind smile on his face. "A-are you sure you want that?" Dykan said as he could feel atalyka's hand running up and down his abs. His face was was burning with a blush as it was quite visible now. Soon enough he looked over at elaine nodding his head. "Its ok if you want to feel aswell elaine."

• Like 1

With the given permission she went over and placed her hand on dykans midsection, slowly running her fingers over the rough and hard grooves that made up the details of the muscles. Unconsciously she bit her bottom lip and held it hostage, hands putting more pressure over his muscles as they wandered lower. 

"Wow, yeah. Those are certainly uh, abs. Really nice" She caught herself and pulled her hand back, breathing a little heavier then before and taking a step back. A respectable distance between her, Dykan and Atalyka for once. It was clear Elaine was blushing and it didn't help that she rubbed her cheeks to push the red color away either, and with a nervous wave in her voice she spoke up. "Well, it uh seems like most of the tents are set up. Why don't we retire in them for the night, try and lay down at least for a good night's sleep huh?"

• Love 1

As elaine rubbed his midsection feeling up his abs Dykan closed his eyes relaxing during the moment. It was interesting feeling her soft gentle hands exploring his body. But oddly enough his eyes shot open feeling her hands drift down even further.

"W-well im glad you like them elaine." He said looking down her hand seeing how close it was to his hips. His breathing sped up almost panting as he gazed over at elaine noticing her blush. She seemed even more attractove seeing her blush the way she did caused him to laugh a little. "That sounds like a lovely idea miss elaine. Maybe the three of us can go inside the tent for a bit. But elaine is something wrong? Ever since your hand went that far down youve been blushing like crazy. Its ok to tell me you know" he said with a kind friendly smile as he gently took her hand along with atalyka's as well.