Neutral Plains

Between the ship of the two faction, was a great grassy plain, it was flat and filled with lusciously green grass, a perfect place for a start of a colony... or a great place to have a massive orgy in with Amazon being driven into the soft ground as they are being bred and at the center of it all was a beautiful drinkable lake, completely filled with crystalline water that’s safe to drink and to bathes in

Atalyka enjoyed the wind in her blonde hair, as Elaine was driving.  The air was very fresh here and warm here. There were some birds flying overhead and small ground creatures that resembled earth squirrels scampering off as the Warthog roared through the plain.

Atalyka glanced back at Alex, who seemed to be enjoying the air also. Though Atalyka's eyes couldn't help but be drawn to Alex's huge amazon chest and hard nipples that bounced with every bump, barely being contained by her zero-suit.  It occured to Atalyka that she was wanting Alex almost as much as she was wanting Elaine.  She had never had such a strong lust for girls before, but she started thinking seriously about the possibilities...

She turned back to face the front and scanned the horizon with binoculars, "Elaine, I see something shimmering up ahead! Water perhaps!? Shall we check it out?"

Edited by Balthier

Keeping her eyes forward and focusing on the massive vibrations and shocks sent through her body from the machine, her eyes caught the shimmering flatness ahead in the middle of the massive open area after a few more moments. "Yeah, let's go check it out!" She yelled in return over the roar of the engine and pushed the has pedal down more, pedal to the medal and speeding through the grass.

After another few moments and small hills easily ran over they all approached the small lake in the middle of the plains, sparkling crystal like water teasing Elaine as she slid the warthog to a stop just a few meters from the edge of the water. Letting the engine relax now and deeply breathing Elaine climbed out of the hog, legs wobbly as she stepped to the ground and looked over herself. "Damn, that's uh. Some pretty water" She added as she looked over her own body, perky nipples visible through her suit and thighs sticky and warm. Not as visible thankfully, but still over the course of the ride she had become dripping wet.

• Like 1

"Damn this water looks clear!" Atalyka-156 jumped down from the Warthog horny as fuck and began stripping down to her zero-suit bikini, tossing her clothes back in the M12. "I may go for a swim. Anyone else?  I mean... We have to scout it don't we" She glanced over at Elaine and found it hard to take her eyes off the exotic beauty. Inadvertently starting to stare a bit, the vibrations from the ride here still had her tingling down below. She found herself caught in her over-charged sex drive, picturing herself with Elaine and their hands all over each other. Atalyka was close to giving in...

Holding herself still in her standing position and noting her body, she decidedly stripped her fatigues off of her body and threw them back in the hog. Her eyes traveled over the water and Atalyka to keep the vision in her mind, making sure to not lose the memory of the sparkling water or the beautiful woman barely dressed. "Ah, I'll pass for now. I don't wanna be naked and have some of our new alien buddies sneak up on us" She passed and reached back to the hog, taking the knife she brought with her out of it and unsheathing it. 

The entire area seemed empty aside from them and even as she looked back she couldn't see the ship they had come from, forward and to the sides she saw no covenant crafts of any kind. Her mind raced to different thoughts, a mix of normal and mostly erotic ones. "I wonder what alien dick looks like, tastes li-" She cut herself off and shook her head, stopping her open speaking and quickly replacing it. "Uh, we didn't get to the planet before them did we? I know our landing zones would be near each other, but I don't see anyone here but us"

Atalyka looking at Elaine and then trying to force herself to look away, began sweating just a little and breathing hard from the strain of holding back from embracing her. Atalyka had never wanted it so bad.

"I need to be fucked."  Atalyka admitted. Her eyes switched from Elaine to Alex and back.  "I-I don't know if I can make it much longer sistes...  D-Did anyone pack a strap on, o-or vibrator?  The lust is so intense, I need release!"

Atalyka slowly took off her zero suit top and threw it to Alex in the hog. "S-somebody take me or throw me in the water!"

Edited by Balthier

*alex was having her own enternal conflict with her own arousal broiling within her body as she she was in the middle of stripping off her zero suit, when she felt something hit her, she turned toward the source only to widen her eyes seeing a topless atalyka, causing her arousal to shoot through the roof, breaking all logic within Alex as she rip her zero suit completely off as she lounge off the warthog toward atalyka, pouncing upon her crashing her lips against her sisters own, kissing her hungry with her bare well endowed chest pressed against atalyka’s as they landed into the water*

Shaking her head and listening to the pleas of her war sister, she shook her head and slowly walked back to the warthog. "Come on Atalyka, just hold onto yourself. You're an amazon, not a slut" She added only to watch Alex basically leap put of the hog, and turning back she watched them embrace each other. 

"...fuck, we need some help" Placing a hand to her right temple, her left hand supported her right arm as she leaned against the hog. Eyes closed to keep her eyes from looking at two of her friends in they way, but temptation as always teased her to peek. Holding on for now, she could only hope for someone else to come along... or anything interesting enough to show itself so she could go investigate it.

• Like 1

Dykan managed gathering the scouting team to rendezvous getting to the Amazon's location. Several of the elites managed to gather a couple of ghosts then made their way off the ship. "Everyone remember this is a peace treaty. Just make sure to not be hostile." He said before giving the signal to get moving.

As they drove they noticed tire tracks moving towards a grassy plain. It wasnt long till the scouting party found the warthogs. They always did seem like a creature called a puma to him though. But eventually parked their ghosts beside them only to be confused seeing two females in the lake already. "Maybe its better not to interrupt."

• Haha 1

Altalyka was all in when Alex embraced her, and embraced her back. Her heart soared for a moment, but she could feel herself slipping as Alex barreled into her and knocked them both into the water.

That shock and the words spoken by Elaine was enough to bring some sense and back to Atalyka and momentarily clear her head.

Atalyka poked her head up out of the water in time to see the Cubby ghosts pulling up with elites.

"Son of a bitch!" What a compromising position, of all times to be in she thought.

She stood with just her head out of the water, "Hello.  I was just performing the.... Uh... Ritual cleansing of the body before first contact."

Edited by Balthier

Dykan walked up to one the females with his arms crossed. "Blarg?" He said prentending to be dumb for a moment.  The group did speak English they kinda had to due to the treaty.

He sighed setting his hand on his head trying not to laugh. He held up a peace sighn reciting the univesal greeting. "Ma'am we speak english as well"

• Haha 1

Atalyka looked at Dylan for a moment, as what he said processed. She then laughed a bit, "I was wondering. I was hoping everyone spoke the Queen's. I am called Atalyka One-five-six. These are my sisters, Elaine and Alex," she said gesturing.

Atalyka straighten up her posture, which did cause her naked chest to be thrust forward under the water. She stood up fully the water line going to her nipples. "To whom am I speaking?"

Atalyka then slowly and purposefully, walked out of the water and towards her top in the Warthog. Wearing only her zero-suit bikini bottom, and looked at the Elites to see their reaction.

Edited by Balthier
  • Like 1

Dykan looked over Atalyka chuckling a bit as she thought about it. He ended up stretching a bit as he gazed at the woman. "At this point it may be the second universal language. I am Dykan. It is nice to meet the few of you." He said with leaning against the warthog.

A slight smile crept onto the elites face. Somehow no matter how gourgeous the woman was he managed to keep eye contact with Atalyka. "You would be speaking to Dykan vodam scouting leader to well find you girls."

Most of the elites where in the process of gossiping about the females. But dykan as scout leader had to better compose himself. It seemed a but crazy to him how tiny those bottoms she was wearing really are.

• Like 1

Elaine had been staying by the warthog and holding back laughs the entire time, while Atalyka had been a little funny she did save it and end up  being rather bold. "It's a pleasure to meet you dykan, and I must apologize for my fellow amazons. We could see no sign of your people approaching, so they thought a bath would be nice and refreshing before we met you" 

Stepping away from the hog and leaving Alex and Atalyka to their own business, she gave every elite a simple wave and shot her hand forward for the scout leader Dykan to shake. "I'm a little rusty but let me see..." She paused for a moment, and then her next words came as not english but their own native Sanghelli language. "English is very popular for all humans, but Sanghelli is the most common among those who aren't human" She finished and cleared her throat, a growing smile on her face as she finished speaking the alien language rather smoothly.

• Love 1

Dykan glanced over noticing elaine in the corner if his eye. "Its a pleasure to meet you aswell. I don't think i caught your name exactly. No need to apologize at all its perfectly fine. I guesd this was needed to freshen up and relax I guess."

Looking around the land for a moment trying to find a proper space to try and set up camp. Some of the elites were kind enough to wave back the other half to busy staring at the other two girls confused. Dykan looked down at Elaine gently shaking her hand. "Rusty at what exactly?" He asked as his eyes widned listening to the woman speak. A smile forming on his face as he spoke in his native tongue. "It is popular amongst humans very few Sanghelli even speak English. but seeing. How your speaking my launguage is quite amazing." He finished taking a deep breath. He just couldnt believe to see someone actually speak their launguage.

Stepping back and holding her large smile, he crossed her hands together before her over her crotch and turned back to Atalyka. "That does sound good, setting down by this lake sounds perfect" She finished and now by the warthog, she grabbed his discarded fatigues from earlier and pulled out a handful of food bars. "I know this isn't much, or if you're fans of this but I couldn't come here without some offering" Passing back to the elites she held her two hands forward, the numerous small bars of food waiting there to be taken by the elites. "I hope you all like this, it's not exactly fresh but it's the best I could find before I went out" 

Crossing his arms turning his head over to atalyka "its a fine idea. Its best we start preparing camp before sundown." He said politely following elaine over to the warthog. It was pretty hard to deny but these females were quote attractive to him. "Its perfectly fine they will eat anything you give them. They know better to deny food but we also brought food aswell"  the elites started to thank her in their native tongue gladly accepting the food bars. Dykan gently parted her shoulder. "Thank you just dont worry about it its perfectly fine. Atleast we know what got things to eat in the meantime." He finished as a small smile was on his face.

Edited by Reven

Bowing to Dykan and then to the other elites as a group, she drew in a deep breathe and looked between them and her fellow amazons. "We still have some time before the sun sets, though I don't know if we'll make camp here for the night" Turning back to Atalyka, and letting Alex continue with whatever it was she was doing. She spoke up again. "Hey, Atalyka. Do you think we should head back to the ship for tonight, we didn't exactly bring any real supplies with us, we'd be lucky to find a hole to sleep in for the night"

Edited by Elaine

Atalyka stood on the back of the 'hog, one hand on her waist, the other running through her hair, "I'm most concerned about the wildlife. I've slept under the stars many a time on campaign. We haven't fully surveyed the area, who knows what's out here? Going back to the ship for night is fine with me.  There are a lot of libidos on over-drive back there though, so who knows if the night'll be any quieter.  I'll yield to your advice. Either way I'll make it work."

Atalyka's could feel her own lust raising again as it was. She honestly wasn't sure what the best choice was.

Edited by Balthier

Dykan vodam stretched a bit slowly crossing his arms.  "I don't think the wildlife is what you should be worried about.  But haven't we all the war was long and and well destructive if i may say. But lets just not talk about that here this for peace afterall. But trust me either way none of us maybe getting any sleep. My scouting party can stay here and work on a small camp for now. Atleast enough for everyone to have a place to rest. Im sure you will come up with the best decision." He said walking over to the woman patting her shoulder as he walked back to his ghost grabbing some equipment off of it.

Dykan was conflicted but atleast was able to hide what was on his mind.

"If we go back the commander will probably bitch at us, or we'll get jumped by the others and drawn into a, unwanted erotic grouping" Crossing her arms under her breasts to push the bouncy mounds up, she thought for a moment as she looked between the elites and amazons. 

Then her eyes rose to the colored sky of this planet, beautiful swirls mixing together of light blues and pink hues in the distance. The weather seemed to be fine, and at the very least the sky would seem to be clear. "Okay, I'll stay at least. Either way Dykan, staying here would probably be better. The other amazons will bring supplies tomorrow, hopefully"

"Heh exact reason why I'm not going back. I dont feel like hearing the arbiter complain about not making any progress.  I just want. The best for you ladies" crossing his arms as he gazed at elaine figure with a slight blush. 

This planet was quite beautiful surprisingly but also seemed so peaceful. But seeing a clear sky and no signs of combat is a great change. "Shes right everyone. Its nice to that your going to be staying here for the night with us. I just gotta figure out who you may have to bunk with. But ill let you choose elaine." Dykan said as he began setting up a  tent as some of the other elites did aswell.

Edited by Reven

"Well, that I don't know about" Giving Dykan a bow she turned back to her sister in war, even stepping back over to her to give some room between them and the elites. "Well, that went better then I thought it would. Atalyka, you can head back to the ship if you want" 

Crossing her arms under her chest and pulling her breasts, she bumbed her hips against Atalykas with a smirk and continued. "You can stay too, I don't know if we can share a tent together but maybe you can hang out with Dykan. I'm sure he'd like to have one of us share his tent with him" She giggled and wrapped her hand around atalykas shoulders, making sure to pull them close together with a big smile.