Neutral Plains

Atalyka continued to stroke Dykan and took a mouthful of his hot load. The taste was a little salty and a little sweet. She swallowed it. Her body shaking and her eyes rolling back from the pleasure Dykan's tongue was giving her, she tried to keep her lips on his head and finish him off fully. She couldn't stop orgasming and moaning. The intense pleasure hitting her in waves.

Dykan was panting heavily as atalyka swallowed his massive load. It was impressive seeing that she didnt even waste a single drop. He couldnt believe it as smit seemed loke she was having a never endong orgasm as he finally pulled his tongue out slowly licking her juices. It was odd how she tasted so sweet it was almost addicting to him. As the Sanghelli finally stopped sending massive waves down the woman's throat he stopped licking. "D~damn your good.." 

Atalyka slowly sat up, after shocks of her orgasms still running through her, causing the occasional shudder. "Dykan... Oh fuck. Fuck that was good.  I needed that so bad. You are a beast with that tongue, and I'm so easily set off with this damn libido now. My clit loves your tongue." Atalyka fell to the side and weakly reached an arm out to try to put it around Dykan. Breathing hard, a little bit of Dykan's cum dribbled down her chin. "I think, we might have just made history. Fist amazon to suck Sanghelli cock. Unless that slut Alex beat me to it somewhere. I'm sure we would have heard something if that was the case though. You are packing a serious dick, is that big for your people?"

Dykan blushed as he couldn't help but twitch. His cock still throbbing a bit. "Who are you telling atalyka that fucking amazing. Hey dont give me to much credit your tongue is pretty good aswell. I could tell i didn't expect you to get so turned on by a sinple touch. But hey if you ever want my tongue you know where to find me." Dykan smiled slowly pulling her head over setting it on his chest. Some of atalyka juices slid down one side of his face. "I think we did to actually. I think the first human ever to suck off a Sanghelli. Oh trust me she hasn't. The arbiter warned them not to touch any of you especially since you are the first ones we met. Its weird since he only allowed me... But your right pretty sure half the camp would be on her right now. Oh this thing atalyka? This is pretty big for my people. Strangely enough Sanghelli studies show that its extremely rare for my kind to be this big princess"