Hiya, Everyone!

Hello, everybody! I'm Dr. Doctor! I'm new here, but I'm not new to RPing! I hope to get to know some interesting new people!

As for a little about me, I'm a gamer, I love anime and cartoons, I love to write, and I am an amateur video editor (I'm not very good). Some of my favorite games are Uncharted, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon, Ratchet and Clank and Pyshconauts! As for animated content I love Bleach, RWBY, and Star Vs the Forces of Evil for some examples! I frequently watch reviewers and Let's Players on YouTube (such as Caddicarus and Markiplier) as well!

Anyone else here a gamer or at least a cartoon and anime lover? 😄

• Community Administrator

Welcome @Dr. Doctor to EcchiDreams! I have been known to game on occasion... But my favourite titles are stuff like Elite: Dangerous, most of the X-Games, (X-Beyond the Frontier, X-Tension, X2: The Threat, X3: The Reunion, X3: The Terran Conflict, X3: Albion Prelude and X4: Foundation. We don't talk about X-Rebirth, though...) That said I've played other things too, like the Fallout Series, and a very heavily modified Minecraft with family/in-laws. The Witcher series was something I really enjoyed as well. 

Our site can be a little daunting to those who are new so I want you to be aware that our community is usually willing to help with any problems or questions you may have. The staff are also just as willing to help if you should need it (You can find us easily as we all have Purple names), although that said the community is full of epic dreamers who are more than happy to help out new people as well, which is part of what makes EcchiDreams as awesome as it is. There are a few things you can do to improve your chances of finding someone to roleplay with, and whilst I'm sure you'll be fine, I've got a quick start guide for you here:

• Complete your profile.
  • Fill out a Roleplayer Preferences form; to let others know what your preferences are.
    • If you're into private roleplaying (Not publicly on the forums, but on EcchiChat (The chatbar) or by EcchiTexts, then consider letting people know. You can also use that link to find roleplayers that you might want to roleplay with.
    • Remember; if you post around on the forums, say play in forum games and what have you, consider putting a link to your preferences in your signature for maximum exposure. 
  • To be in control of your account, consider taking a look at our Account Control Guides.
  • If you're stuck for what the roleplay options are, and/or how to get started take a look at our Roleplaying Guides.
  • If you want to know more about your profile options there are also a few guides here.
  • If you have any ideas on how we can improve our site we're very happy to hear them, drop us a suggestion

If you have further questions, please don't hesitate in asking. We're happy to help. You may have already done most of these things, but I just copy and paste this last bit on all of my welcomes.

@Temaelrin Oh, nice! I haven't played any of the X-Games (which also makes me think of the sporting event XP). I own Witcher 2, but I have yet to play it. I've heard it's better than Witcher 1, but Witcher 3 is better than 2. I also heard the Netflix series is based on the books, not the game, too!

• Community Administrator

The X-Series are actually - fairly sandboxed - space simulation games. Which I'm a bit of a sucker for. I'd certainly agree that the Witcher defies the usual sequel curse of each one being worse than the last, with each one being better than the last. I had also heard about the Netflix series, that should apparently be out on the 20th December, or so from what I have read. Which reminds me, I quite liked Oblivion and Skyrim too. Classics. With the direction Fallout 4 and Fallout 76 went in, I've not got much hope TES: VI, but I will read the reviews when it comes out like I always do. 🙂  

Oh, neato! Space games! I haven't played many space games, personally.

Well, Fallout 4 was an alright FPS. Not a good Fallout game. Fallout 76 just seems to be something Bethesda keeps ruining and seeing who they can make more angry. RIP Fallout.

I like to stick with my platformers and some other FPSs. Like Bioshock. That series was good and supposedly 2K might be making another!

I never beat Skyrim, now that I think about it. Mostly because of mods.

Yoow! Someone with surely good tastes huh? 

Crash...Oh Crash, back in the day was my most played game with my Older Brother. Still doesn't get a pinky close to the insane amount of time I played and still play Digimon Worlds in general. And for your animated contentes...What can I say more than "Now thats a katana" for both RWBY and Bleach, two shows I love to my heart extent. Sadly Bleach didn't get a upper hand tho...But RWBY its going veeery nice for me till now. Till today my profile pic was Nora heheh. 

"To the socially awkward! *toasts*" - Ruby Rose.

@Kuramitsuha Nice, a fellow Bleach and RWBY fan! Though I shall raise your "now that's a katana" with "it's also a gun"! Equally good taste! I've even made a few OCs for RWBY, along with one for Bleach.  I like 'em that much! 😄 Unsuccessfully tried to use the Bleach one in RPs, and sometimes I can find a RWBY RPer willing to have OCs along canons, haha.

I don't think I've played Digimon Worlds. It sounds like it's good if you played it consistently for a while! 

I have Dishwasher's Grown Up Ruby from his RWBY 3.0 art collection in my avatar! *squee*

Bleach was a complete fever here back in the day. It got even more popular than Naruto. Everybody loved, watched and would go savage over Bleach. Till today Urahara's Hat is a pretty commom acessory in Anime Events. I grew up with Bleach. The fillers kinda dragged the thing, but know what? Some fillers where good! Muramasa's Arc was very entertaining since the zanpakutos got a chance to stand out, and it even showed my favorite character back: Hollow Ichigo. 

And RWBY aaah, RWBY, the biggest twist on my expectations. I had a lot of problems with 3D anime since Berserk (Not a big fan, but I like it) and Ajin got butchered by the CGI. And RWBY, oh boooy...RWBY's animation during the first and second season was so awfully terrible and good at the same time I can't even describe! Aihaduasasdiu but the characters and the universe made me stick with the series, and what a ride huh. Its on my top 10 action anime for sure. 

(And if you like RPG-like games, play Digimon. They're surely underrated. I'm suspect to talk tho...I have more than 1000 hours stockpiled in a pretty linear and simple game aishdiaushd)

I do have a RWBY OC that I created for a RWBY RPG one year ago. Aaand, I don't think I have somethin' to talk more sooo...

I'm out with a Yang.

Heh-heh.

True, true. The fillers could be good (some weren't, like the princess filler). The placement of said fillers were terrible though. I still think that's 80% of the reason why most people I talk to hate the filler episodes.

I don't think I've watched another 3D anime other than RWBY. I do sometimes wish it was just a 2D anime (mostly because the DC comics and a lot of 2D art and some animatics look friggin' beautiful in the world of Remnant). Besides, I love Yang's puns since I am a pun lover myself. Yang and Ruby are tied for my favorite characters from RWBY, actually.

Nice, nice. OCs are fun when you can figure out how to have fun in the world!

Out with a Yang, eh? What is this, Junior's Club? Ayuk.

See you around!

Archived