GM Angel's Story

Cammille sat back as Sammy told her life story, including her transgender identity and her struggles.

"Wow Sammy, that really is alot, I'm sorry you have suffered so." Cammille said honestly. In truth Sammy's agony in life had been small potatoes compared to what Cammille herself had experienced but the pain of life was still extreme and Cammille understood that and didn't compare their sufferings, only listened intently.

Sammy crawled on her slim hands and knees around in a circle then came back to Cammille after she was done speaking. It seemed a strangely erotic crawl but Cammille knew it was just one of those weird things you did when your body was full of this drug. The crawling wasn't for Cammille's benefit, Sammy just did it cause it felt good.

Still it was nice, Sammy's breasts swayed beneath her as she crawled and her face had a hungry -for-pleasure look Cammille thought was extremely erotic.

"I love you and I want to marry you!" Sammy said, suddenly hugging her tight and rubbing her face as gentle as a kitten into Cammille's neck.

Cammile sighed, then laughed. She could have quite a time with Sammy in her current state but it wouldn't be right. This was her first time on the drug and she hadn't yet figured out how to handle it and make good decisions while on it.

Sammy's tanned arm slipped under Cammille's shirt and dug at her bra trying to get access to the pale flesh of her breast but Cammille pushed her gently away.

"Oh no!" Sammy suddenly declared. "I'm sorry! I know you're straight but I am a man inside! I thought maybe..."

Cammille shook her head, laughed, then smiled.

"Well Sammy I guess I have something to tell you..." Cammille said, looking into the wide soulful saucers of Sammy's dilated eyes.

• 2 weeks later...

"I lied when I said I'm straight, though not when I said I wasn't gay, I'm Bi!" Cammille announced.

Sammy looked confused but exhilarated at the same time. "Why did you lie?"

"Oh I was just confused and nervous when I touched your ear and you had that...nervous reaction, I'm sorry I didn't mean to lie." Cammille confessed.

"Do you know what this means?" Sammy asked as if she just had the most amazing epiphany.

Before Cammille could ask what Sammy had already stripped and it was Cammille's turn to have her eyes widen in desire.

Sammy's soft and tight tanned flesh were amazing but her breasts were out of this world, bigger than Cammille's but perfectly formed, round and firm. Sammy's belly was flat and the V of her pelvis seem to beckon the eyes toward her pretty vagina.

Sammy grabbed Cammille's hand and pulled it to her vulva placing it on her sex.

"It means we can be togther!" Sammy declared gleefully.

Cammille swallowed, trying to remember things like  the morals of being with someone who might not be making the best choices but with her hand soaking with vaginal juice just from touching the outside of Sammy's hyper aroused sex and with Sammy's perfect huge breasts directly in her view she couldn't think clearly.

"Take me!" Sammy declared and grabbed the back of Cammille's head and forced her face down between her huge soft tits.

"Fuck it...ok!" Cammille announced in a voice muffled by big boobs.

Archived