How easy are you to seduce?

How easy are you to seduce?  

48 Dreamers have voted

1. 1. How easy are you to seduce?

• 1 - Extremely Hard
    • 10 - Extremely Easy

Sad to say, desperate for female interaction as I am, it would not be very hard for someone of even average appearance especially if it looked like there would be fairly frequent sex.  Though I have reason to believe the first woman I was involved will turn out to be the last as well.  Desperation sadly lowers standards.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say 5...If a relatively attractive girl seem genuinely interested in me, assuming I'm not in a prior relationship or fawning over someone else, I'd be slowly drawn to her. At worst we'd be just good friends, which is fine by me. Best case scenario, we end up dating.

Now the reason it's a 5 is because this whole thing has to happen over time. I don't like rushing into things and if someone suddenly started hitting on me, I would immediately be suspicious. Not in the "closing my self off way" but I would keep hanging out with them to gauge their true motive and any red flags personality-wise...if they have one. Obviously that's a bit much, but I always make sure to at least give them a chance. Overtime I'll lower my guard and ideally hang out with them more often and enjoy their company.

• 4 weeks later...

I would have to say between 5 and 6. It is slowly increasing, however.

Exposing myself a bit. Because I spend a lot of time in my own head, I can be terribly aloof towards other people's advances. I've had both men and women flirt with me, but since I don't spend much time outside of the house, this mostly occurs while I'm at work: the absolute worst place to flirt with me. Even if I get the sense that someone is flirting, my immediate reaction is "They're just being nice" or "Trying to get a better deal". The worst part is that I enjoy flirting. Even though I believe I'm terrible at it, I still enjoy fun, playful Human interaction that could potentially lead to more fun, playful Human interaction.

I do openly flirt more now. I've received enough compliments to know that I'm not absurdly repugnant, and I can usually get a laugh or a cute giggle from guys and girls. Ironically, the nature of my job requires me to ask others for their number during every interaction, so I've got that down pact.

Anyone have any smooth flirty lines I could add in to hint that I'd want someone's number for more "Personal Use"?

Archived