How easy are you to seduce?

How easy are you to seduce?  

48 Dreamers have voted

1. 1. How easy are you to seduce?

• 1 - Extremely Hard
    • 10 - Extremely Easy

• Community Administrator

Poll added for you, @Xaciel.

For me, and I am not ashamed to admit this, but your chances might have been blown before I even set my eyes on you, or even before you open your mouth. I am not attracted to brunettes or people with brown eyes - at all, in fact it's one of my biggest turn offs. This is just one of many physical attributes I look for in someone I find "Attractive". Why does this matter, you ask? Well you see: If I don't find you attractive - you might as well seduce a brick, you might be slightly more successful. #SorryNotSorry. I know. I'm shallow. I don't care. 😄 

I also have ridiculously high standards, and to make matters worse for a would be seducer; I am exceptionally loyal to the woman that I am very happily married to. (Or else! Joking, lol.)

I would have probably put minus 10, because I'm pretty much impossible, I feel. But I put 1. 

I went with 3, as it depends if this person is my type appearance wise. If they are my type and on top of being a smooth talker, it might be kinda easy. I’m rather guarded irl, and having never  been in such a situation before I really don’t know, so it could go either way.

Now if I know the person already, then it’s a different scenario as I would probably go with 1. 

For me it depends upon my mood and the setting. If you catch me when I'm getting things done or at work, your chances are non-existent, so in that case 1.

If you catch me in the mood I get in when I'm enjoying downtime, when I'm already open to possibility, then you have a much higher chance, almost a given. When I don't have responsibility weighing me down or am required to be good for work, I'm probably considered "easy", so... 8 or 9.

I'm not that hard to seduce, but what I look for isn't just appearance, it's having someone with a personality that matches mine well. also if you're approaching me in just a physical way (like you would do at a party) your chances are greatly reduced, I am an idiot and shy, and I will definitely freak out or be so embarrassed that my brain will fuck up and I'll push you away. the thing is that I actually love aggressive approaches, but am terribly shy when someone teases me, so I'll blush and be so turned on that I'll be ashamed to let you see me like that,(even if I would love to!) and will definitely run away from that scene. So basically that would seduce me, but I would be gone from that place for a bit before I would recover.

if you're a total stranger you would need to approach me normally, talk to me and make me laugh, and laugh when I try to be funny, make me see you are interesting, not just the classic "I'm not like the others" type of girl, and make me feel like I can be myself. the most important thing would be that you need to let me understand that we have something in common. then after I've eased up you could start touching me in a playful way and then finally, tell me what your intentions are and pin me against the wall and rape me  and only then make out with me.

Overall, it's not hard to make me like you (unless you say something I REALLY don't like), what is hard is to make me feel at ease and not so nervous that I can't even look at you, I'm shy, that's just a fact, I'm insecure and have less than zero experience, if you catch me by surprise I won't know how to react, there have been times when girls I was in love with wanted me to kiss them but I was just too embarrassed to do so. Also if you approach me and just ask me straight away for sex or stuff like that (Yes, that happened to me multiple times) I'm sorry, but my reply is no, I'm not interested in JUST that, I want something romantic.

(Yes, I am aware I behave pretty much like a girl regarding sex and relationships and I do hate myself for that. now drop the hate and shame on me)

I dunno, this is kinda a weirdly framed question in my eyes and it's hard from me to give a number because it's just so situational. I'd say I'm pretty open in general to sexual advances as long as I know you and feel like I have a good grasp on who you are as a person. If I like you and you are a kind person I'll likely be a 10 in chill circumstances but if I know you to be an asshole and mean to people I'm likely a 1.

So yeah, very circumstantial so I dunno my number.

• Senior Staff
2 hours ago, maid lover said:

I'm not that hard to seduce, but what I look for isn't just appearance, it's having someone with a personality that matches mine well. also if you're approaching me in just a physical way (like you would do at a party) your chances are greatly reduced, I am an idiot and shy, and I will definitely freak out or be so embarrassed that my brain will fuck up and I'll push you away. the thing is that I actually love aggressive approaches, but am terribly shy when someone teases me, so I'll blush and be so turned on that I'll be ashamed to let you see me like that,(even if I would love to!) and will definitely run away from that scene. So basically that would seduce me, but I would be gone from that place for a bit before I would recover.

if you're a total stranger you would need to approach me normally, talk to me and make me laugh, and laugh when I try to be funny, make me see you are interesting, not just the classic "I'm not like the others" type of girl, and make me feel like I can be myself. the most important thing would be that you need to let me understand that we have something in common. then after I've eased up you could start touching me in a playful way and then finally, tell me what your intentions are and pin me against the wall and rape me  and only then make out with me.

Overall, it's not hard to make me like you (unless you say something I REALLY don't like), what is hard is to make me feel at ease and not so nervous that I can't even look at you, I'm shy, that's just a fact, I'm insecure and have less than zero experience, if you catch me by surprise I won't know how to react, there have been times when girls I was in love with wanted me to kiss them but I was just too embarrassed to do so. Also if you approach me and just ask me straight away for sex or stuff like that (Yes, that happened to me multiple times) I'm sorry, but my reply is no, I'm not interested in JUST that, I want something romantic.

(Yes, I am aware I behave pretty much like a girl regarding sex and relationships and I do hate myself for that. now drop the hate and shame on me)

Umm...why are you saying that any of what you just said is uniquely 'girl' behaviour?  Isn't that just normal introverted behaviour? 

• 2 weeks later...

5/10 I think it just really depends on the person and my mood.

Exception: 10/10 if the phrase "good girl" is used.

On 21/12/2019 at 01:09, Adverse said:

I'm cursed with standards. I'm also difficult to impress and also incredibly fucking easy to disappoint.

I wish someone would print this on a shirt.

No seriously, I think this isn't a bad attitude. Standards are a great thing. Also if you feel like you're easily disappointed this is just a way to protect yourself 🙂

• 1 month later...

6, because honestly I'm attracted to a lot of people. I fall for people easily if they fit my ideal looks. Although if they don't even make a blip on my radar, I usually get more annoyed by their advances than anything. Truth be told, I work hard at not finding people attractive because I'm a terrible flirt even if I'm with someone. I'm polyamorous but many of my partners are not so I don't usually practice it inside a relationship.

i honestly have no idea because if anyone has ever tried to seduce me IRL I certainly haven't noticed. That might mean that no one's ever tried or I could just have been incredibly oblivious due to a long history of low self esteem in my past.

Also being polyamorous, though, the answer changes significantly when it comes to online interactions. I've developed romantic and/or sexual attractions to just about every woman I've befriended online in some form or another, at one point or another (and on the very rare occasion even become interested in a male friend). My likelihood of becoming interested in someone are basically directly proportional to my opinions of them as a person. So if we're friends and you start flirting with me, i'm basically a 10 lol.

But yeah, being a married man who's entirely comfortable with an introverted lifestyle, i don't exactly put myself in many situations where someone would try to seduce me IRL 😛

• Senior Staff

That's a hard question for me... I wouldn't consider myself easy to "seduce" per se, but then again I don't believe anyone has ever tried to aside from people who were very bad at it, of course. 

I'd say I'm a 1 or 2. Sexual tension rarely does anything for me. Not right off the bat anyway. Intimacy and genuine romance has always been more important to me. That said, I can be easily convinced to do something for someone regardless of sexual attraction, but I might be more inclined to do it if I am attracted to them? So in a way I suppose that would put me higher, but I wouldn't really call that "seduction" since I'd usually do the favor anyway. But, because of that factor, I'll vote 3.

• 2 weeks later...

It would have to  be a 6 for me...

I think have very odd standards which it comes to love for all genders. They have to be a decent human being and they have to be attractive relative to my standard. (Basically if you look like you keep yourself well kept, I'll fall for you easier. ) 

But it's a bit harder for guys, but that's more of a me issue...I would say 5 or 5.5 since I'm more atractted to a feminine body type...If they have a good personality, I'll give them the time of day.

(If you look good crossdressing, the number is back to 6)

For me I find openness, an understanding nature,  and a well timed sense of humor to be attractive (though the last one isn't necessary)

Now from there, I'm pretty open, I guess...I don't mind about your hobbies or interests as long as they don't hurt others. 

The reason my score is so low is because I'm an introverted skeptic. I generally view myself as and average person but I never feel super confident in myself....like I won't crumble but I do have doubts about myself.

If you like me and are trying to seduce me, be patient...I may think you're just being really nice to me but if you confess expect me to be a bit surprised. I'll be very happy but I'll get nervous also take time to evaluate my feelings....as well as me as a person.

(time varies,  if I already have a crush on you it would be almost immediate)

The basic reason my number is so low is because sometime I don't think I'm good enough for the partner but not to a hurtful degree. I evaluate and if it clicks for me, congratulations! I would have been successfully woed~

[PS: if I feel comfortable to confess to you, It usually mean we're already pretty close friends in my eyes and I'm more sure of my feelings. When I confess I do it more so to be honest with myself and my crush, but I don't immediately desire a relationship. I would basically confess but tell you thst our current arrangement is fine as not to put pressure on things. I'd be willing to go further, but I understand if that isn't in their interest. I don't require an answer immediately,  I mainly confess to let my feelings be know and then they can decide what to do with the information...]

Archived