Salut fellow people!

Hey there!

I was just looking for a roleplay forum as I used to do smaller roleplays online before and always quiet enjoyed them. Well and that's kind of how I ended up here 😋! I know the roleplays that work for me (like siblings / rough sex or without consent) yet I'm always up for trying out new things and finding new things that I like!

So yeah, see you around 🙂

Welcome to EcchiDreams! I've only been here for a few days myself, but so far everyone's been extremely helpful and kind. I hope you have a good time here! 🙂

Also, since you seem to know what you're into, might I advise filling out a preferences sheet? It should be listed somewhere in the tutorial on the top of your screen, or you can find it here. It isn't a requirement, of course, but it will help to head off potential problems such as fetish incompatibility and whatnot.

A warm welcome to you. If there's something you need to ask, there's always admin/staff at ready on chat. They have purple colored name which make it easy to distinguish them (or you can look here to see who in charge of this site). don't worry they easy to talk to so just ask away. Once again, welcome and i hope you find something you like here.

• 1 month later...

Archived