-waves anxiously- H.. Hello ;v;

+ Hello!! You can call me Yui! I'm an artist who has over 100+ OCs and AUs! I'm an avid roleplayer, and have been roleplaying for over 10+ years now. I've had both good and horrid experiences so I know what I like and don't.

Music is a huge inspiration to me and 9/10 I listen to it when I draw and when I'm writing/roleplaying. I absolutely love playing video games, from the Sonic series, to Zelda, to Silent Hill, to League of Legends, I play all types of games! I've been playing Sonic Forces lately since I got it for Christmas.

I love making friends, even though I sometimes am horrible at keeping up conversation due to my own issues but I still try! I love to make everyone feel safe and comfortable too. So, if anyone would love to roleplay or just simply talk that's fine with me too! 😄 Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and hope to get more involved soon!

❤️

warm welcome to you. you said you also draw yes? if you want to post it as an OC for RP or just for creative corner forum, please consult TOS first before uploading to prevent accidental banning. or if you can't get a grip what TOS said, feel free to ask the staff in chat. they have their name purple colored which make it easy to identify them.. they friendly so ask away!  check here to see who's the boss on this site and it's staff. there's always at least one of them on patrol. once again, welcome to this community! i hope we got involved in RP/group RP sometimes👏

• 1 month later...

Archived