The tale of the slime

(Before read Warning: Please be remind that this is an 18+ story and has a large amount of smut and other H things, my style is story based and sex based. This is the real story of my slime RP if I got someone interested in it and do it as the original plot, with no deleted tags or extra tags). Please criticize me via PM if you want to do so, it will help me on my story writing skills.

Spoiler

(Kinks list(Be warned): Breasts, Ass, Blowjobs, Tentacles, Body Modification, Lactation, nipple insertion (No impregnation since I won't make any scene about it)

Spoiler

Chara: Slime
Type: Magically Enchanted Slime

Body dimension: around 70 cms of tall, 30 cms of width, and weight of only 15 kgs

Food: Bodily liquids(Absorbs mana from them and most prefered food), grass, plants, insects

Personality: A super carefree and doesn't afraid of anything, but it is not a foolish slime either. Peaceful type of slime and maybe this slime likes peaceful approach.

Magic: Well it can do anything as long as the slime could imagine but none of those are an OP ones since their mana is hugely limited, mostly used for sex purposes

Behaviour:
1. If they managed to cover someone's body part, they have full movement control over it
2. Their liquid could enhance someone's mana or someone's body
3. Will protect their chosen host
4. Mostly they are random

spacer.png

Spoiler

Name: Elisia Diamant
Title: Princess of Milena Kingdom
B-W-H: 115-50-100

Personality: She is mostly friendly to everything in all situations and as long as they are human or cute tame animals, she would like to be their friend. She is a princess but she never like any politics nor she care about it. She is a spoilt princess but only in some degree, she will keep her virginity until a destined prince for her to came, or she thought to be. She is shy or easily scared to some type of monsters if she is unarmed but once she has her tools, she could use it to defeat them and not scared of them. 

Appearance info: She mostly will like to wear a pink to white dress but they tend to be a long dress, she never wants to show her "cleavage" but she hasn't any clothes left since her bust and hips area grows faster than the rest of her body. She wear a white dragon skin shoes for its best quality and guaranteed endurance. She has a notiveable large bust and hips(and maybe will be larger in the story) and she has a long straight white hair(the pict only serves for the color and the length, but the style? nope). 

Her Sensitive area: her breasts and ass, her nipples, clit, miss v is also sensitive

spacer.png

There is one little blue slime in a forest moving around and walk freely in that place. It was so peaceful since no cocky adventurers or heroes and his party came over to disturb a super peaceful life of a slime. These slimes are just a little carefree creature that doesn't care about humans and their affairs, they will only go for human women if they want to at the right season, since they need some sort of bodily liquid. There is also slimes who will came to a human men to take their bodily fluids, but this slime is not one of them. The slime dissolve nothing but grass as their temporary food. Grass is edible for them but they won't last long and tend to be a short while, just like a human do if they only ate a snack not a full course meal but they eat constantly. Don't worry about the grass, they will grow back as normal again and even some slime liquids will help them too.

The slime is just happen to moving here and there, not caring about any case and it just live its free life like any normal slimes would. He just happily eat the grass and does its hings as he moves away to the other place with no care. Slimes in general have a bunch of population and they could produce around tens or hundreds of children just in one go in their "mating season(which is random depends on the slime and they have random frequency too)". But some slimes are mana enchanted slimes, this slime is one of those lucky few. They are stronger than most slimes, they have their own magic to do their things, and even they can talk in human language.

It just move and keep moving until it meets a certain female, she has a waist long blonde hair, a noticeably huge assets in both breasts and ass, and she also looks so beautiful. She is wearing a white dress now and she is in a middle of walking in a certain grasslands. Any sane male slimes would go to her already and do their thing, but it realize something as it saw a piece of pure platinum and pure diamond tiara, it felt like there is something dangerous from the said woman and it decides to go to near her but not as lustful as other slimes. It doesn't know what that piece of tiara is and what makes her special, just following its instincts to get near to the said female.

"Hello there, miss. What are you doing?" A certain little blue slime asks in a friendly tone with its magic as it stop besides the princess just by a meter or two, doesn't really do what most male slimes will do.

"Oh, I just strolling around here. Huh?!" The woman replied gently before she is shocked and back away slowly just due to the fact she saw a slime and it is a talking slime, which is not a general thing that she saw, and the bad news is she is also unarmed and doesn't bring her magic things, so she can't attack the slime. Humans tend to think slimes are hostile and for most of them it is a yes, but not for few. 

"How you can talk?! Don't come closer!" The woman screamed as she just shocked as the slime came a little bit closer as she walk backwards in fear, because she think that this slime is trying to kill her. The slime didn't realy pose a threat as it came closer to the said woman.

"I can talk in "Your" language, because I have magic." The slime says as it goes a little bit more closer but in slower way so the said woman didn't scared of the said slime, well this slime think that approaching her won't make her scared away and it just happen to wanted to be with her in some way or two. Well, slimes are random creature and they are almost unpredictable in some ways or other. The slime didn't make any tentacles out of its body yet because it just want to came to the said woman in a friendly way.

"Well, some of us do have this but we are the rare population of the slimes. So maybe in you humans, my body or "liquid" will cost for few gold coins per jar, am I right?" The slime says as it stop in front of the scared woman which it doesn't know who is she or what is she. The slime is aware about it self and just happen to talk with the woman who it doesn't aware of the fact that she is princess Elisia Diamant of Milena Kingdom,

"Ummm, yes maybe so, but actually I don't really know about that." She said timidly and shyly while seeing the slime with less fear as it came with innocence and peaceful attittude.

"Hmmm... That seems okay..." The slime just really didn't care about anything at all, it is just way too carefree. Princess Elisia starts to shyly crouches to get herself near of that said slime. The slime really look like it doesn't do anything hostile.

"Ummmm... Slime, what is your name?" The princess timidly ask as she looks at the slime and try to poke it using her right index finger. The slime feels so soft and bouncy as she does so like poking a jell-o. 

"Im just a slime... I don't have a name." The slime said as it just gazed at that said princess. If it weren't for its unique personality, it would have play with her just now by covering all of her body with it. The princess start to smile timidly as she keeps on poking that said slime body.

"I'll call you "slime" then, my name is Elisia Diamant, Princess of Milena Kingdom." The princess timidly said while she starts to take the slime and lift it up. The slime only could stay still because it was taken and lifted up right now.

"Okay, Princess Elisia." The slime said while making a tentacle out from its body and poking her left cheek softly. The princess could only laugh as the tentacle tickles her. The slime starts to rub her left cheek and it return the tentacle to its body quickly. The slime isn't care about the "princess" thing since it doesn't know what "princess" is and it only do what it want to do.

"That was tickling, slime. I wish I could bring you home so I can play with you there." The princess think while the slime only stay till in her hands, she was lifting him using her own hands and the slime just stay silent. Before the slime decides to do its thing. The slime starts to cover her hands, arms, shoulders, breasts, back, and stomach. This allowing it to take control of her and make her look like wearing a skin tight blue outift.

"Kyaaa!! Slime, what you are doing?! Stop it!" Elisia shout and shaking her arms as the slime cover her hands and arms before she couldn't do it anymore due to the slime, she also feel ticklish because of the slime bodysuit. She feel like something tightening her body and she already can't do anything anymore. It seems the slime starts to follow its instincts to do its job as usual. The slime start to cover more parts of her body which is her waist, crotch, butt, thighs, and lastly her legs and feet beneath of her dress, socks and shoes. Her body starts to feeling more ticklish as her nipples, pussy and asshole covered by the slime, she start to shake her body but she can't since the slime took over the movement control of her body except from her neck and head. Elisia is panting due to the "pleasure" that her body recieved from the slime bodysuit that cover some parts of her body.

"Slime, it feels so ticklish, can you release me from this bodysuit?" Elisia asked while she can't move at all and her breath becomes unstable, her cheek blushes like a peach fruit. Only the slime who could control her body movement right now. She thought that she would be raped or something at that point or at least her breasts will be touched by the said slime. 

"Oops, I'm sorry... Just my slime instincts..." The slime said while it releases it self from her body, which looks like it is melting from her body before forming it self again as a slime beneath and next to her. The slime almost get to play with her with its body but it is the best thing to not to do it for now since the slime didn't know where to the castle.

"Thank you, slime... I just feel that is too ticklish... I think you can hide beneath of my dress and cover my stomach area for a while, because I want to bring you to my room..." Elisia said as she smiles back at the slime which only just jumping for few times like a normal slime would do to express something.

"I'm so lonely in my room and maybe I have friends in school. But, I have no one in my room. Don't get out from the dress before I enter my room, the people inside will get angry." Elisia winks at the slime before she just stand and seeing how the slime react while still shaking her body a bit due to the sensation that she recieved just now.

"It's okay, Elisia... Huh, to you room? Okay..." The slime said calmly while looking at her bountiful body. It start to back to cover her feet for a while before it moves to the stomach area beneath her dress. Well it seems the slime starts to get hungry and wanting some bodily liquid or at least something. The slime thinking to play with her but it does think that doing it now wasn't a good idea. 

"Oh, I should return to the castle..." The princess said while she quickly walks to the castle with the slime covering her stomach beneath her dress. So she is bringing the slime to the castle, maybe because she was too lonely and the slime is maybe a smart enough one to keep her company.

Elisia decides to resist the tickling feeling in her stomach area of her body due to this little blue slime decides to rest in that part of her body. Seeing the location of the sun in the sky and the color of that said sky, it is the time for Elisia to go to her home, which is the castle. The slime was thin enough to not adding new "bulge" in Elisia's stomach part of the dress. She can't run too much due to her breast and ass size that is noticeably big, which will always shake whenever she runs following her body motion. She would have escaped if it is an ordinary slime which will go to her body right away in the moment she saw that slime, even she doesn't know this slime's ulterior motives on slowly approaching her. 

She managed to arrive at the castle in the right time seeing how gallant the knights standing in their place and guarding the castle from its left and right pillar of the large door of said castle. The was a stone made large building with graphite floors, the wall was a looks so solid and only serve in one color which is white. The slime just keep quiet in its place while waiting for the princess to enter the castle. What did that slime didn't know is the future could be rough for this slime and Elisia her self, or so the thought it is.

The slime just continues on slowly expanding itself and it is unnoticeable by Elisia, which she feels a slightly tickling in the parts where that slime is covered. But she could only hide it behind her seemingly timid face. As the knights stood up gallantly and uphold their spears facing upwards. "Good evening, princess Elisia. Hope you enjoy your walk!" The knights said as they greet the princess in a way of a professional soldier does to their leader, which actually saddened the princess but she is well at hiding that.

"Thank you and I hope you do well" The princess said in her usual friendly tone, and their eyes were deceived as they failed to notice that there is a slime beneath her dress. Maybe she is excited when that slime covers her body deep in her heart, wishing that the slime do some "movements" to her body. The slime just wanted to do its thing and doesn't care about anything else than having its peaceful life while it last before it gets killed either by the knights, adventurers, or the hero himself.

'That sensation... No! I'm the princess of Milena Kingdom!' Elisia thought when she remember the sensation when the slime covers her body but she hold that said desire which became a small unnoticeable reason to bring the slime along to her room later. She walks through the castle and to her room while her body is still shaking. A stepping sound of hers is audible and seems she is using a pair of normal leather shoes, unlike her mother who wears a crystal made high heels. She blushes as the slime is more and more covering her torso parts of her body unnoticeably. But, the slime did not to her breasts and butts because it could lock her movement in the middle of her walk.

"Oh, my sweet daughter Elisia has come home... Welcome dear, how is the strolling today?" A certain voice came out from a corridor in a front of her which goes to the right and it is the corridor of the royal family room, including her own sound proof room. It was a tall lady which looks like a woman in her late 20s but actually 20 years older but she still maintain her good proportions of her body and unrivalled beauty which could make any male slimes go insane in the moment they saw her. It is lucky that the slime is quite sane enough and carefree enough to not to do its thing to that said queen, maybe its death will come faster in the moment it touch the queen in the middle of this public corridor where some soldiers and maids come and go easily here. She wore her usual red dress as maybe today could be a formal day for her to do her job as the queen.

"Good evening, mother. I'm just came back right now and maybe the strolling makes me hungry." The princess said innocently to her mother while she can notice her mother's attitude change. Maybe because she can smell something that could make her lust skyrocket again. But the queen is crafty enough to put it aside and make her daughter don't notice anything about that. The queen looks at Elisia's stomach and she almost unable to resist her urge to lick her own lips as the sign of her lust. After that, she just smile to her daughter modestly as a mother care of her daughter wellbeing.

"Ah, the dinner is ready and you can eat it now without father. He is too busy attending his duties and many letters came by to the castle today." She said while noticing her daughter's gesture due to the said slime and know that it is the matter of minutes that Elisia will fall to her own lust. She then go and pass the princess slowly but elegantly, she is lucky that no soldiers that is brave enough to touch her even just for assisting her. She just let her breasts and ass bounce more as she walk pass the daughter. Maybe licking her own lips as she passed Elisia without her notice, which she will be ready to "engage" with whoever is hiding beneath Elisia's dress, which she doesn't know that it is a slime.

"Thank you, mother." She said while she is walk straight to the said dining room as she is hungry right now and she wants to eat. After that, she wants to play with the slime more in her room, but instead of a lustful play, she play with the slime  just like any innocent kid with their pet.

'I can smell some male stench in here, maybe it is beneath her dress. I'll deal with it later, of course...' She thought while she is ready to think that she will be held down and raped by this said unknown creature. She knews it as a male species and she start to blush and feel there is a heat in her crotch. She is shaking her own hips and walk again straight to somewhere else, maybe she is going to the King's office to assist the king for a while. Lucky that she hasn't open Elisia's dress yet or that slime will have its own ways to the Isekai as many Otaku says.

'Why I am feeling uneasy here' the slime thought while it just feel cold beneath of Elisia's dress while it doesn't know the source and cause of that uneventful situation. The slime maybe should be a good slime in the forest and never take the offer from the Elisia since the begining, not because of Elisia's interaction with him. But, it is because of a certain woman that it doesn't knew. It could smell the scent of a food from faraway and maybe it's a human food in its perspective.

Spoiler

Name: Nadine Diamant
Title: Queen of Milena Kingdom
B-W-H: 120-55-110

Personality: She is quite elegant woman but deep in her heart she is lewder than any succubus. She is quite easy to turn on with some males, and only males which could turn her on behind her elegant looks. She is also can be a wise queen in the time of need but she spends her time more to strolling, like her daughter but she is less active than Elisia. She is a well-spoken when it comes to kingdom things but she can speak like a whore when emgaging in sex. Lately, the king is too busy so she is kinda "hungry" and maybe even slimes will be devoured by her if it is needed. She can be more lustful than any wild succubus even the succubus queen it self. Orc King? It can't sasitfy her lust despite is near infinite sex stamina.

Her Sensitive area: her breasts is more sensitive than her ass and maybe her breasts are her weak point, her nipples, clit, miss v is also sensitive

Appearance: She is a white haired woman in a red dress, she is also has a face of a woman in her late 20s despite of her age. Her breasts and ass is well endowed and far larger than any woman in her age, she is more than ready to do her thing. She has a pair of sea blue eyes that is make her more beautiful and people will mistake her age and her position.

Has the face, looks, and hair of the first pict but the breast and ass size of the second pict. Her hair color is same as the first pict but her hair style is same as the second pict.

spacer.pngspacer.png

The slime quickly expect that it and Princess Elisia is on the dining room. In the table there is a food served which consists of few cuts of bread, a plate of leaf vegetables and few slices of chicken in the same plate which has already poured by olive oil with a cup of her favorite tea on the left side of the vegetables. That what is princess Elisia see in her plate when she sat down and the butler in the place gives to her. She eat the food delightfully and she enjoys it, while the slime is being a good slime beneath of her dress because it didn't want to mess up with her due to her mother alone. The slime is carefree but when his soul felt threatened, he loses composure 

"Thanks for the food!" The blonde princess named Elisia said to the waitress as she done with her food and tea. She can't wait any extra moment to play with the slime more as she also feel something hot from her crotch, like mother like daughter. She decides to walk straight to her room before she goes to her bathroom. This thing is not really that unusual, while she walking, she could notice that her big pair of breasts bouncing around and her ass is shaking due to her body motion.

"Slime, can you cover my breasts and ass so they don't move?" The princees asked while the slime do whatever Elisia say and cover her breasts and ass which indirectly makes it stays in the place without shaking and Elisia walks in better pace right now. The slime only could pray to not to be busted by the castle people. As she came into her room, she walks into her bed and sit there for a minute. 

"I'll go and take a bath for a while in another room, can you wait for a while?" The princess asked while the slime is getting out from her body by moving itself to her feet and hid below the bed. It just feel that below of the bed is the best unknown place for it since nobody will notice if it is hiding there and the side cloth and the front cloth of the bed is also covering the floor. The princess shivers a bit when the slime touch her crotch area, and feels slightly hotter in said area. The slime didn't notice what it just do to her body, while the princess stand up already and goes to the another room to take a bath.

"Okay, she is going somewhere now..." The slime said while it sit nicely on the place where it hides and few moments later, the slime could hear a voice of a door that has been opened. The slime feel that it was the princess' maids who is coming to that room to clean the room. One thing that slime could smell is trouble. But it wasn't that much since it only sense two people came and clean the princess room while she is on bath.

As the slime is waiting for Elisia, Elisia herself was in her bath room and already release her dress, showing her noticably volutupous body which could make any men droll include with her innocent look on her face. Her pair of light purple eyes stares at the tub and imagine the slime was inside of it and clean her body with its tentacles. But, she quickly snapped out in the moment that imagination is appeared in her mind and she puts herself inside the tub gently and take her bath also cleaning herself after her afternoon stroll. Gently rubbing every inch of her body with the water and maybe a block of soap.

After she is done with her bathing, she takes her new pair of clothes and wear it before she goes straight to the room and play again with the said slime, maybe feeding it with whatever she will feed on it. She was thinking maybe somewhere of her body will become its food or so she thought, maybe since that moment the slime covers her body, she starts to get hotter and hotter, also she starts to get wet again. But, no she isn't she assumed that slimes eat something as grass and drink water as usual to sustain their life.

She sit at the same spot in her bed as she reached the room which was cleaned by her maids. The slime is lucky because it wasn't noticed by that maids when they clean up their room. Slime is hiding in her bed silently and calmly as it carefree-ly think about some relaxing slime life. As soon as it feels a weight from above and it saw a pair of feet which was none other than the princess it came out from the bed covering and see the princess from below before jumping and sit nicely in her hips.

"Elisia, is this your room? It's so big..." The slime said carefree-ly while it saw how big her room was and well being a princess in such room sounds so lonely. The princess could only laugh while rubbing the upper body of that said slime like rubbing the cat's back. The slime just sit nicely and enjoy whatever the princess do to its body. It sleep on her lap like a cat would do for a while and being as carefree as it ism

"Yes it is, slime. Maybe we could play in this room..." The princess smiles back when seeing the slime and rubbing its back. Actually, she is kinda suspicious why the slime is so carefree and doesn't move or doing its thing. Beneath her smile, she thinks that this is a weird thing for a princess to accept the slime. But since this slime is peaceful, she starts to enjoy her time with this slime.

"Hey, Slime..." The princess asked.

"Yeah, Elisia?" The slime answered as it sounds like waking up from its sleep. 

"What do you eat in general? Is there any food or drink you want?" The Princess asked as she is worried that her new playmate is starving right now, or so she thought since the slime maybe got its food already.

"Hmmmm.... I think I mostly drink water and dissolving grass. But thinking right now, it's a human bodily liquids. Like saliva, breasts milk, sweat, pee, but I don't like blood." The slime said while it seeing her breasts.

"Ummhh... I think I can give you some of that..." The princess said as the slime already let out a tentacle from its body. She proceed to close her eyes and open her mouth. Letting a tentacle that has a same shape of a big male genitalia open her mouth more until it is almost not fit. The slime proceeds to jump and cover her body from her breasts cleavage that shown in her dress and all of her torso parts before expanding to her waist, hips, butts, and her feet. It makes her look like she is wearing a blue latex outfit beneath her dress. 

'It seems the slime is took a liking to this body of mine.' the princess thought while playing the tentacle that is in her mouth using her tongue. She just accepting the slime's tentacle to her mouth because she think that she feeds him if she lets her mouth be inserted by such large tentacle, which feels slimy but not making her lips wet in the same time.

"Mmmmmmhhhhh.... Slime.... Ummmhhh..." The princess lick the said tentacle with her toungue in a clockwise direction and giving some sensations and her saliva to that said princees. The slime just push and pull the tentacle in her mouth giving her mouth some pounding and it seems the princess' cheeks reddened when she is doing her activity now. She also move her head forwards and backwards, matching with the tentacle's pounding, it seems the tentacle came from the slime body that covers her stomach. Lucky that her room is soundproof and she locked the door before come to the said slime.

The slime moves her gravity defying breasts clockwise using the slime body that covers that said place fully, and they press the breasts so it looks like an invincible hand is groping her bountiful assets. Her face blushes as she feels something touching her breasts, as she wanted to release her moans but the tentacle already shut her mouth. So she only could muffle her moans out while the said slime body is also playing with her nipples. The slime press the nipple part from its body which cover the said part which make it looks like there is another invincible hands that playing with her nipples.

"Mmmmhhhh.... Ummmmhhhh... Slime.... Please don't touch me there... Hmmmm..." Elisia moaned as she was shut by the tentacle but still can talk, her tongue start to like the tentacle which is playing with her mouth and tongue so she licks it faster and she moves her head slightly faster as the slime starts to play with her ass and her pussy is also being teased by the said slime now. It looks like another invisible hands are playing with those parts, because the slime really use its body to press and moving Elisia's body parts that it is played now.

"Ummmhhh... Mmmhhhh... Aaaaahhhnnn~ Slime.... Not there... I'm sensi... Aah~ Mmmmhhhh... Hmmmmmmhh..." Elisia said while she closes her eyes even more and she licks the tentacle faster again due to the sensations that she received. The slime make her hands that is covered by the slime body move and release some part of her dress and blouse, maybe she is still closing her eyes and her face is still straight because she was in the middle of sucking and licking the slime's tentacle. She know that her clothes is already taken off and her hand starts to undo her lingerie with bra and panties that she wore as her underwear.

The slime opens its body part that closes her crotch area and it makes out another tentacle which has a round shape with six small bulges which looks like a wheel with some grids on it. The slime decides to push the wheel to her pussy, and the wheel starts spinning and vibrating in her pussy. From the side part of the wheel another two small slime tentacles are formed and they play with her clitoris. The princess feet start to shake as the sensations that she received is too much. She starts to leak her genital fluids which quickly dissolved as it touches the slime's tentacles.

"Uuuuummmmhhh... Slime.... It feels... Aaaaaahhhnnn~" the princess is start to blush even more as the sensation became more and more. The slime still teases her body while still sucking and licking the tentacle. She giving her saliva as its food as the saliva is dissolved to the slime body pretty quickly, same as her sweat and genital fluids that is coming out from her pussy. She start to want more and more until the slime's tentacle is already reach her throat, it seems she starts to became more and more aggressive as the slime stimulates her more.

"Ummmhhh... Are you fed enough.... Haaaahhmmmpphh..." Elisia just keeps doing her activity while the said slime is bouncing her breasts up and down before it also make the breasts look like groped and moved up down by turns, when the left breast is faced upwards, the right breast is faced downwards and so on. The slime also play with her ass and her thighs which makes her feels some tingly feelings in her large hips and thighs. It seems the slime molest all of her body as it desire. The princess is almost at her peak of orgasm when the slime wheel in her pussy spins and vibrate faster. She just gets hotter and hotter as she already naked and being played by the slime. 

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPHHHHH!!!!!" She had her first orgasm in her life as her body can only sit in the place while it is opened widely and she can't see anything since she reflectly closes her eyes until she can't see anything and her tongue is sticking out beneath the slime tentacle. Her orgasm lets out so many liquids in her arms as the slime absorb it and dissolves it into its body. It looks like she let out so many of fluids in few seconds like a bunch of ater that coming out from a small place. It seems the princess has a great quality of mana so the slime is even enhanced and it has more magic in its body more than it can contain. The bed side and some of the floor are wet due to her gential liquid that is coming out from her pussy like a Tsunami but in much much smaller size.

It still doing its activity while Elisia opened her eyes and seeing what's going on. Her whole body is molested by said slime since her body is covered by the slime, she could only enjoy what the slime is going to do on her. She feels her nipples starts to stand up and being hard, and the slime just move it so quickly like an invinsible hands were flicking her nipples up and down. She got arroused more than usual. Her breathing starts to roughen up as the slime plays more and more with her.

"Ummmhhh... Slime... Please... Aaaaahhhnnn~~~~ Continue.... Hhhhmmmppphhh... Schlph... Schlph... Ummmhhh... Haaammmpphh..." Elisia just follow her instincts as a human woman and not as a princess, she just let the slime play as it pleases. The groping and the rubbing starts to be more and more stimulating and even the slime is massaging her B-spot in her breasts. B-Spot is like a G-spot but it is on breasts which girls with huge breasts will have. It makes her breasts more and more sensitive.

One hours passed, she already orgasm for tens or few more times like crazy and the slime is still don't let out of its liquid, she forgot to count how much she reach her peak. The slime makes her felt so good until a point her legs are numb. The princess wait for the liquid of the said slime.

"Haaahh... Ummmmhhmmmpphh... Haaahhh... Slime... Aren't.... Mmmpppphhh... Sastified..." Her sucking and licking is still strong as ever and she just keeps doing it like she licks and sucks a ball lolipop, the slime lets out some thin layer of the liquid which makes her tongue sensitive and "addicted" to the liquid. It also makes the princess keeps going with her tongue. 

It seems the slime is start to shake itself before it thrusts the tentacle more deeper and faster in her mouth, it press her breasts again and play with it as an invisible hand grope her breasts again. The slime also play with Elisia's butt more wildly, it molests more of the princess body until she reach another orgasm in another minute. The massage in her B-spot became more and more wild as the slime wants to let out some of his liquid to her mouth. As the wheel on her pussy is spin slightly slower so the Elisia don't feel like she is tortured by the slime.

"Elisia, I think... I want to let out something..." The slime said while it move in and move out from her mouth faster and deeper and maybe already reaching her throat as it does its activity. The groping is stopped at this moment and her hands is pushing the bed now, the tentacle wheel and mini tentacles that mess up with her pussy and clitoris is returning to the slime's body. The slime body that cover her nipple starts to play with her nipples more like there is something that suck the nipples.

"Ummmhhhh... Go ahead... Put it inside..." The princess can't think too much and just feel aroused due to the continuous stimulation, she just lick the tentacle more naughty and faster. Her sucking towards the tentacles suddenly gets stronger and she wants the liquid so bad, she closes her eyes as she is prepared to receive the slime's liquid. Her face is already blushing like a tomato cherry as she is imagining how many fluids that she will drink, and so the slime pull back its tentacles slightly until its tentacles tip is touching her tongue tip. Then it releases its fluids to her mouth and she drink it lustfully.

The slime's fluid has magical properties that maybe some slimes have, the princess realizes that her nipples start to grow more bigger and her breasts felt heavier than before. She do realize that her breasts was expanded due to this magical liquid of the slime's. The princess muffled her voice because her mouth is shut by the slime tentacle and its liquid which makes her breasts and nipples bigger. She suddenly also feels something is urging to coming out from her breasts and her nipples start to be opened, which allows the slime to insert it with the tentacles if it wants. She also feels that her breasts and nipples more sensitive to slime's stimulation.

It just happened to let out so much liquid until the point of her stomach is slightly bulging due to how much the slime's liquid is entering her throat and her stomach. The slime stopped on letting out of liquids after few seconds, and the liquid that is produced by that slime in that few seconds is much more powerful than the orc's. Her breasts is expanded by few centimeters and her nipples became larger until a point a full human hand can enter inside of that said nipple, lucky that the slime's body that covers her body is make her breasts doesn't falling down. Maybe she will have a hard time to find a new clothes now. The slime let out of its tentacles from her mouth and the tentacle sink back to the slime body. It seems her breasts is few centimeters larger than her mother's.

"You can... Hah.... Release... Hah... That much... ?" Elisia asked when she is shocked on the amount of slime liquid that she drink and she is already run out of energy due to how much the orgasm that she is received, but it seems the slime's liquid did a job on giving her an energy that she needs. She is start to like the liquid and lick the rest of the liquid that is resides in the corner of her lips like she wants more of it but in another place. Although, she hides it in her innocent face and she stare at the slime that covers her body. "Yes, I think, I do..." It said innocently when realizing it lets out the liquid more than it expect.

"Your milk is sweet and delicious though..." The slime said while it is sucking out the breast milk that came out from her breasts and dissolves it to the slime body. It seems the slime likes her breast milk. The amount of the milk that leaked out from her breasts isn't much, only like a small leak from her breasts. The slime did nothing to her body as it understands the hosts body is already tired. The slime make her wearing her underwear lingerie again and her dress again. It make the princess take a blanket in her bed, open it and make her body sleep in the bed before make her hands to close her body using said blanket.

She is lucky that her night dress and her underwear is still fit to her and maybe if she can find the larger one, her whole body will be closed. The princess only could gasped and blush for a while due to the compliment from the said slime. "I think it is night already, slime... I'm going to sleep, okay..." The princess said while she is closing her eyes and sleeping the said bed. "Good night, Elisia..." The slime is just replying as it is a friend of hers, yeah the slime just choose her as its partner and maybe decides on not leaving her side for a meanwhile. As the princess asleep, the slime just stay put and maybe gone asleep while covering only her breasts, shoulders, stomach, back, and crotch. It looks like she is wearing a blue latex Japanese school swimsuit.

The morning sure comes fast for the both of the Princess and the Slime. Elisia is waking up and realising her arms and feets are free from the slime's control. But she felt numb and ticklish in her nipple area, which is because of the slime that covers her other body parts when she saw what is beneath the outfit. The slime is keep on drinking her breasts milk and playing with her nipples. The princess Elisia's body seems to enjoy the nipple play that the slime is offer to her. She has been moaning for the pleasure she is receiving since the moment she wake up. "Aahhnn~~ Slime... You are so active in the morning... Mmmmhhh~ My breasts feels so good~" The princess said as she enjoys how the slime playing with her body.

The slime is is a little bit shocked that she is waking up and moaning for how good his service in the morning. "You have been already awake, Elisia? Well, I play with your nipples, seems some female will enjoy this..." The slime ask while he makes a tentacles that already press her nipples from outside, like the tentacles is wanting to get in to her breasts. As the tentacle gets in to the nipple, it makes her nipples look like it is opened by air and gapping. "Ahn~ Slime... What are you doing in this morning? Ahn~" She said while her breathing gets wilder as her nipples is played by the slime. She starts to let out a lewd moan and lewd pant.

"Should I take your virginity, Elisia?" The slime asked innocently as it really don't know on what he could do except to play with her nipples first as it just pulling and pushing his tentacles on her nipples also moving her breasts up and down so fast. Makes the girl moan even more as she felt that this slime could "sastify" her mother if she doesn't drunk. The princess already feeling that she can't hold her lust anymore. "Yes.... Please... I can't bear it anymore.... Aaaaaahhnnnn~~~" She moaned as enjoying how the tentacles play inside and outside of her breasts.

The slime keep pumping its tentacles inside of her nipples as it keeps playing with it. It took few more minutes before its liquid inside of both of her nipples, both of Elisia's breasts became a little bit larger to contain the slime liquids inside. The said liquid is absorbed to her breasts and it makes her milk have "better" taste and mana for the said slime. "Ummmmhhh~ Slime... My breasts, feels so good... Aaaaahhhnnn~~" She said while she had another orgasm in the morning due to her breasts increased sensitivity and her breasts also her nipples is already that sensitive from the start.

• 2 weeks later...

The princess is almost out of breath upon the moment she is cumming from her breasts, the slime bodysuit does it job to absorb all the breast milk that is coming out from her breasts. "Hah... Hah... You are so good... Hah... Slime..." She said while gasping after receiving too many good sensations in her body, by how the slime does its things. The slime just put the tentacles out from her body and sink them back to the slimes body and the princess just stand up since the slime isn't covering her feet and her arms. She can move freely in this state after the slime is not covering her limbs. She can see her gapping nipples which is caused by the slime slowly closed in as it is already not inserted by the slime anymore

The princess sleep for a while in before she wakes up and prepares her clothes. "Slime, I know you wanted to be longer with me. But, can you release yourself again please, because I want to have a bath before I do my breakfast and walk again with you?" She asked while the slime just get out from her body care freely and hid under her bed. Maybe her lustful mother will make the slime do what it does to her daughter as she is maybe sexually frustrated in few ways. The princess is just smiling, thinking of today's stroll with the slime, of course, the slime is conscious enough to not to make its lust go wild when they are not in the room

But, Elisia knew she almost can't stand up properly due to her orgasm and she wants the slime to "insert" his thing to hers now. The blonde princess proceed to walk into the bathroom and close her clothing as it seems her nipples aren't awakened for now and it seems her dress starts to reveal more of her breasts due to its increase size. She may ask for the tailor to make her chest part of the clothes to be more flexible so it can hide more parts of her newly-enlarged breasts. She still looked like an innocent girl even with a lust that is inherited from her mother, and she realizes that when she walks to the bathroom, her breasts feels more bouncy as it is the consequence of drinking the slime's liquid.

A door voice was heard and the slime luckily has snuck to below of the princess bed, which has a layer of cloth that acts as a curtain below. "Ara~ Where is this "male stench" coming from.... I wonder if I could enjoy the same thing as my daughter's..." A sudden feminine voice is let out as it walks to the said bed. "Hey, my dear, I also want it too... My body is already in heat... Ahhh~~~ I can't stand anymore, even I have a husband." She moaned as she puts herself in the bed and playing with herself. Maybe she also wants the same thing that her daughter received last night, which is the slime treatment.

The slime keep hiding, resisting its urge to play with her because he wants to play with the daughter first, it is still a long journey until he gets the queen. But, even so, the slime never planned on playing with her mother, unless if the princess approves it. The slime keep hiding itself in the below of the bed where her moans are so lewd that it is becoming its personal conflict over things. The body side says the slime should follow its instinct and does its things. The slime it in constant shaking and the tentacles is moving back and forth as it shown its own conflict down below the bed.

• 1 year later...

The slime's conscience and its instinct are conflicting with each other as one doesn't approve with other one, it seems its tentacles have too much fighting with each other as one wants to grab the said woman above the bed but the other slaps it away. The slime was horny but it do realize that it was the princess' mother, aka the queen herself. Her voice was lewd enough and it seems he can heard a smacking voice and somewhat wet voice from above the bed. In the end, slime is just a slime, intelligent or not, they follow their instincts first and their conscience second or third compared to that. This slime has its conscience of saying no but, in the end, it succumb to its own instinct in a way or two. 

The white haired lady is still playing with her body with one of her hands is on her boobs, specifically on her nipples, and one is on her pleasure hole, which she plays. "Elisia... I want to have that.... thing... Ahhnnn... Too... You... Know... Kyaaahhnnn..." She said as she keeps playing with herself, indulging her self to the pleasure of swiping her hand to her genital. "Your father... is not good enough... Hah...." She continues her moans in with full of heat, thirst to being played on, and lewdness. Even some succubusses can put themselves into a shame on how she plays with herself while moaning. Soon enough a piece of slime tentacle is grabbing on her hand that is playing with her pussy. It took no time for the slime to get her hands and feet, make the tentacles submerge into her said body parts slowly, yet surely.

Covering her body with the slime's tentacles, making her seems like wearing some type of socks and princess gauntlets that seems almost transparent but in water blueish color. The slime bodysuit is covering her body but not her clothes, nor her underwears, which she seems doesn't bother to wear something to cover her boobs else than the piece of clothing. The said gauntlets and socks seems like it is linked to something below of the bed, which is the slime's main body. The slime "suit" start to spread out through her body and the slime decides to show itself in front of her. The slime moved her body by force, in means forcing her hand and feet to be spread apart but not pulling it too much so the host won't feel pain but a sensation of feeling touched. The sensation of being touched by the slime makes her moan suddenly as she is enjoying the touch of the said slime in its play, the slime seems already make her breasts seemed moved by itself and she can feel something is touching her another mouth below. It seems like there is an invisible hand doing its job and moving(groping) her breasts also her genitals, the slime didn't leave her ass behind and also doing so. 

"So... Hah... You are... That thing that makes my daughter... Hahhnn... Moan a lot in the night... Hah..." The queen said lewdly as she take a gasp and two between her words, realizing the sensation and the reason behind of her daughter's moan in the last night. The slime took no respond as she moans, knowing that it is in the middle of giving pleasure to the said queen. Remembering that makes her blush heavily and unable to restrain the treatment that the slime gives. "Please... Hahhnn... Fuck... Aaaahhnnn... Me.... Use every parts of... Kyaaahhhnnn... My body... Aaaahhnnn.... For your pleasure..." She said while cut by her moans again as she enjoying the pleasure of the slime "groping" her breasts, playing with her nipples, playing her ass, and make her stripping herself in her daughter's bed. The queen is enjoying every single thing that the slime offers, and maybe more will come to her as she will be played by the said slime.

• 1 month later...

The slime seems only interested on playing with her body for a while, and it is because of giving up on its instincts on being loyal to its current host, which is the princess. The conscious of the slime can feel some trace of guilt while playing with her lewd mother's body. "You are her mother, and the queen here, if I recall correctly..." The slime said to the queen while continue to play with the queen, groping her boobs while also pinching her nipples. It is also seems like an invisible hand is also playing her ass 

(Will be continued later...)

Archived