Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
GM Angel

Black Crusade Gamplay Thread

Recommended Posts

GM Angel

The Chimera APC unleashes the multilaser into the crowd of it's own troops, displaying unbridled fear of the Traitor Astartes as well as typical shoddy discipline.

It succeeds in shredding many off it's own troops apart but misses the dodging Madman until he is too close to the tank for the turret to hit and he starts tearing the vehicle apart with blows from his power fists.

Soon the APC is ruined and the crew dead.

"Well done Brother..." Says Argon Morr as he emerges from a nearby building, his brother terminators and a human woman in tow.

 

Edited by GM Angel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peculiarity

Ionna has been following Argon Morr closely, but not too closely - Astartes, no matter their allegiance, carry a reputation for causing friendly fire, and though he had claimed her (and privately she decides that eventually there will have to be some clarification regarding that particular turn of phrase) she feels it wisest to stay well out of melee range of the Terminators. Still, keeping a bit of distance appears to be paying off, as the otherwise devastatingly effective obsidian giants seem to miss the occasional guard or insane prisoner. Ionna is uncertain whether this is due to the sheer amount of resistance they face or if it is a test of her dedication, but concludes that it doesn't really matter either way; there are enemies around and she has a weapon to test.

A few minutes later, punctuated by occasional fits of disturbingly (to the unfortunate guards, at least) sensual giggling, Ionna decides two things: first, that this weapon works very well indeed, and second, she really, really likes this way of fighting. Oh, sure, she had the occasional burst of satisfaction during her tenure as an Imperial Guard, but nothing like this. This is true battle, she thinks, all these emotions, these sensations - rage and joy and pain and fear and lust! Is this what it feels like to be truly free? Ionna's emotions are running wild, mixing and merging with one another until she is barely able to tell them apart. As she follows Morr out of a building towards the smashed and twisted ruins of an APC, she manages to get a hold on her swirling feelings, though it takes a great deal of effort. Feeling both drained and exhilarated, she takes advantage of the lull in the battle to observe the extensive carnage their rampage has left. She smiles; for the first time, she feels right.

Edited by Peculiarity
unfucking more stuff
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kerzin Kalamond

Zaropti turns at the new comer ready for another fight but pulls back on his bloodlust upon seeing it is Argon Morr, one of the few people he respects. His chest heaves from his frenzy he is barely keeping reigns on. But crisply salutes his gore soaked gauntlet to the blood splattered chest piece. “Lord Argon! Sorry for being late!” He shouts to be heard over the background carnage going on. He checks out the new person.. “Found another personal project my Lord?” But lifts his hand. “None of my business. You have any orders? More people need my tender care?” The question coming out with a sadistic tone as he gestures to the area around him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DozleZabie2

On the War god of Mikasa Rage was preparing his drop pod for what ever comes his ways next . the blood boiled just thinking of his next man that server under that emper he get to crush under his giant metal boot just to add more blood to his already bloody terminator armor  he just took a deep breath so he dose not en up breaking something inside of his own ships he got up and went to the command deck to see what else could be happening there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GM Angel

Argon Morr is about to respond when all the Marine's Vox receivers cackle at the same time.

"I'm sending down Thunderhawks to retrieve each of you." Captain Kantos of the Night Lords informs you. "Kel'Kane just reported a large bow wave in the tides of Warp space, indicating that a large fleet is just a few hours out, return to our strategic deck to make some decisions as a warband."

 

30 minutes later...

The war room was a large comfortable space surrounding a hololithic table. Old Legion banners and trophies surrounded the circumference of the room and incense wielding cyber cherubs drifted across the room with idiot looks permanently plastered on their faces.

While no individual was in charge of the warband Captain Kantos had brought the Battle Barge to the table and was a better tactician even than Argon Morr, so his battle brothers often listened to him. He was of medium height and graceful, his stolen suit of artificer power armor painted in the midnight blue and bronze of his parent Legion. A storm bolter was secured to his hip and a pair of master-crafted lightning claws lay retracted on his wrists. His pale skin and lank white hair seemed almost luminescent in the dimness of the war room.

"Slaves are being loaded onto our capital ships as we speak but a decision lies before us, an unknown fleet of some size will soon arrive so we can flee safely into the warp right now with just a few hundred thousand slaves in our holds or stay to meet it and, assuming we survive, take all sixty million of the prisoners below as slaves. I will open the floor to discussion now."

Kel'Kane, the youthful faced Exalted Sorcerer of the Thousand Sons simply said; "Flee."

"Always so cautious my friend." Said the handsome Magister of the Emperor's Children; Teak the Joyous. "There is no reason to believe the fleet will have the strength to overcome us."

"There is no reason to think it won't." Kel'Kane replied with a shrug.

"Well I for one vote to stay, I go through a hundred slaves a day on my own, I prefer it when our decks are full of fodder, besides with sixty million slaves that means there will be sixty, one in a million beauties, among them on average, I'd like to have at least a few more one in a million beauties for my stable."  Teak sighed, happily thinking of the possibilities.

"Stay." Argon Morr votes without explanation, while his brothers abstain.

"For myself I say we flee." Says Vervian Kantos. "I prefer to live to fight another day for sure over a rich prize."

With the Vote split it comes down to the votes of the other Astartes in the Warband and the few senior Heretics.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DozleZabie2

Rage was now at the commande deck still in his bloody armor like always wondering what there next move will be"i have a feeling something his coming i can feel it in my bones "talking to hims self again the crewmen did not have the guts to say anything to the bloody giant wamder what the head of the fleet has in mind after hearing whats coming in the next few hours"the emperor and his muts are on there way its a same all 60 mill are set free to do what ever thank god i let all those crazies free"he said to him self again   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GM Angel

OOC-to be clear whether you stay or flee is up to the Players(not PCs) votes. If you don't have an Astartes or senior Heretic character who can vote your vote will count as coming from an as yet unnamed Astartes.

Edited by GM Angel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DozleZabie2

Rage was not plan on dying today so he would wather with draw now but damn all those slave could be useful but at least some of the most deadly where on his ship so "well looks like we are fleeing when ever the wift is open and ready from the caption we will leave along side them we are not dying here to those scum but don't worry we will get them the next time when we have more fire power"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GM Angel

OOC-

Stay votes: 0

Flee Votes: 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kerzin Kalamond

Zaropti has no place in this meeting with his rank but never once has he ever ran from a fight. “More ships to capture. More people to break and destroy. I say we wait, we use the planet as a shield to prevent a direct assault. We size up the enemy fleet, if we can take them let’s do so, if not we can shine our asses as we leave. If their fleet is an even match we stay on the move. They would have to split up to try and surround us. We both take one side and drop as many warriors as we can spare into the biggest ship they have as we stay on the move. We take that ship and everything swings heavy into our favor. At that point the rest will fall like all others have before us.” In the rare moments of clarity He laid out a fairly brilliant plan, he really has been at this for such a long time he has learned a few things. But he shortly returns to his usual self. “I want a few pretty slaves as well, or any with good lung capacity... I love it when they scream.” He cackles for a second before returning to attention. 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peculiarity

OOC: I vote to Stay. I assume that Ionna would not be given a vote for two reasons: first, she is too new to the group and has yet to earn the required degree of trust, and second, as she has been claimed by Argon Morr it stands to reason that she would be obligated to support his decisions until such time as she can prove herself worthy of freedom. However, it is also possible that I have misjudged the situation and Ionna would, in fact, be allowed a vote. Either way is fine; GM Angel, please let me know which version is correct and I will be happy to write the appropriate scenario, replacing this OOC text. My vote will remain Stay regardless of your decision. 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.