Question

Come here if you have any questions you wanna ask me. I'll do my best to answer them.

Don't be afraid to ask anything. Even make request. The worst I can do is say no.

Until I get the rules posted just come here if your unsure of anything, though general courtesy is always in effect. Basically try to be nice to each other when not in rp.

QUESTION

so i did visit the beach as i suggested. however, should i decide to visit again, is it okay to post there even though the last poster is me? i mean, some club rule dictate no double posting UNTIL someone reply to it (by all mean, you can't post again until someone else speak up)

if that rule apply, i may end up can't visit beach anymore until someone reply to it. however i also find it more tedious and confusing if it let loose because the post will sounds twisted due to YC/MC already gone but someone still talk to them like they still there. that's why i add OOC () to tell them if i'm still there or not and colored it.

Hey everyone! Just wanted to give a heads up that I am working on adding new areas to the Island. The Dungeon/Punishment Room, The Jungle, The Hot Spring, and The Office are coming soon.  Are there any specific attractions you guy would like to see on the island? Let me know and tell me how you feel a out the upcoming stuff as well.

Edited by Lollipop
  • Love 2

I hope you all are enjoying the Staff  Characters I started using. At first I was only using them to make it more clear which StaffNPCs were talking to which characters and make it easier for you guys to address them. I was only using staff because most of everyone's interactions were being directed towards my OCs Lollipop and Mint and I need other characters to help interact with those you that were basically waiting in line to talk to them. Plus other I could just have the two of them just running everything and being every where. But the more  I used the Staff  characters, the more fleshed out they have become.

At this point those characters are pretty much full fledged Characters now, with their own personalities, stories, wants, and desires. Some of you seem to really enjoy them too, which makes me happy. 

So what's the point of this little notice? I think it's time you guys got to know the Staff   Characters better. I wanna post more info about them, but as I make new areas and those areas become active, I will probably have to make more staff. This means it will take time for me to post more about. So I'm looking for feedback. Do you guys actually wanna know more about these characters? And if you do which characters do you want me to give more info on first? Let me know and the Staff Character that more people say will be the first I work on. Sort of like a popularity contest. Anyway, let me know here what you guys think. Can't wait to hear from you!

• Love 2

It would be extra work for you... if you are willing I would say yes, they are some fun characters to interact with. Buttttt... at some point it becomes toooo much work. If you do some I would say flesh out the ones you have right now... and the rest can be true background characters? 
That’s what I would say... not all just the ones people like the most? Just to many would be a big work load on you. 

On 24/01/2020 at 00:22, Lollipop said:

Hey everyone! Just wanted to give a heads up that I am working on adding new areas to the Island. The Dungeon/Punishment Room, The Jungle, The Hot Spring, and The Office are coming soon.  Are there any specific attractions you guy would like to see on the island? Let me know and tell me how you feel a out the upcoming stuff as well.

i'm waiting for the jungle. gotta ask, that lab is in the jungle too (the name is obvious)

is this jungle gonna be different?

Edited by Elena Ichinomiya